Wristmaxxing/Forearmmaxxing guide

nitesik

nitesik

Kraken
Any bone can change its size by pressure. Especially it can be observed in fat people, if they lose fat, their wrists probably would be around average, at same time ankles would be bigger than average, they have to become bigger to carry on weight.

The same goes with wrists, but a little bit different. There are 2 types of tissue you can increase in them. 1st is the increasing whole radius and ulna bones, in result wrists will become thicker. And 2nd is increasing the size of tissue(mostly tendons and a little bit of muscle) around the wrists. That's actually the reason why wrist size is not 100% reliable frame measurement.

Also, it's certain that the size of your bones will grow until the late 70s or 80s, it's not radial growth but rather just thickening of the bone.

Ideally, you would need calipers and a tape measure.

First, measure the width of your wrist(where 2 bones pop out) with calipers, it's the only reliable way to tell whether actual bone thickened or not.

Second, measure your wrist with the straightened palm with tape around the bones

Third, measure your wrist with the straightened palm with tape below the bones.

Fourth, do the same as 2nd and 3rd but with a closed palm

The last 3 are to check how much of tissue you increased around the wrist, and the first one is to check how much of bone you increased

Here comes the blackpill part, the thicker your wrists in the first place, the faster you will see results and you'll get more results.

The same goes with insertions, someone with great insertions will see a fast increase in tendons and some amount of muscle around the wrist.

But don't be upset, you still will be able to make great progress even with small wrists.

THE KING of tendons straightening is static exercises, there is a ton of them and they are very tough to do, you can google them easily, I have a complex program of straightening tendons 2-3 times a week, might make a thread about it if you guys want.

The foundation is basic holds on the bar, holds on the rope, carrying weights in static positions, etc.

Here comes the very long and boring part, the bone thickening process is very long.

Tendons exercises will increase bone by themselves but there is not much pressure. Ideally, you need to stress your wrists daily, with some sort of exercise.

CAUTION! DONT BE FUCKING DUMBASS AND OVERDO THIS SHIT, IT MIGHT RESULT IN INJURY

Start with very low amount of time per day to straighten your forearm and wrist area, like 5-10 minutes with a rest.

Start with a fist at first, just rotate it trying to use both forearm and wrist, you should feel how your bone is under pressure.

Then take a row from a barbell, or some sort of stick with weight around 1 kilo, and rotate it, please dont overdo it at first or you'll get injury. Do for some time per day depending on your experience

This one is a game changer for me, my forearms are dead after a 10-minute session.

Just buy peace of wood, take a long screw, and screwdriver, and just screw it forcefully. Trust me it's a very hard thing to do.

You'll need to get a dips around your shoulder width, not bedeltoid but bone, and some weight.

Just try to hold yourself as long as possible on dips, gradually increasing weight as you get stronger, this one will put lots of pressure on forearm bones, the same as just standing for fat people.

Essentially just do any form of forearm exercise but with light weight for a shit ton of reps.

Dont forget about basic nutrition and D3+K2,magnesium and zinc

You guys asked me to tag you: @mvp2v1 @Bulge boi @UnseasonedChicken @feelgood

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: alriodai, UnseasonedChicken, GalacticHero and 7 others
did not read
masturbation made my right arm half a cm thicker, oh yeah:feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
Just use grip strengtheners and dead hang it's not complicated. I used to have 6.3 inch wrists 3 months ago now they're 7.0 Might be puberty though.

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend and nitesik
Just use grip strengtheners and dead hang it's not complicated. I used to have 6.3 inch wrists 3 months ago now they're 7.0 Might be puberty though.
Hangs are in the guide as well. You didnt increase bones but just tendons

Im sorry but this guide is pure cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15180

• JFL

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
age?

@nitesik what do you think about rice bucket exercise for forearms? Would it put the stress on the wrists also?

• +1
@nitesik what do you think about rice bucket exercise for forearms? Would it put the stress on the wrists also?
Never heard of them actually, they seem to stress forearms, might work

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: alriodai and SoonToAscend
If my wrists hurt while doing lat pulldown do I have shit form or it stresses my wrists? They medium-small (17 cm around)

• +1
If my wrists hurt while doing lat pulldown do I have shit form or it stresses my wrists? They medium-small (17 cm around)
I also had wrist pain while doing pull ups, but it dissapeared not so long ago, but usually it results in injury, I’d take some rest

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
I also had wrist pain while doing pull ups, but it dissapeared not so long ago, but usually it results in injury, I’d take some rest
Well it hurts all the time, I don't get injured. My wrists generally hurt a lot so between upper body exercises I do lower body ones to use my time more efficently.

• +1
Well it hurts all the time, I don't get injured. My wrists generally hurt a lot so between upper body exercises I do lower body ones to use my time more efficently.
It might be a bad thing, if it hurts all the time you might be close to injury, I would take rest

• +1
It might be a bad thing, if it hurts all the time you might be close to injury, I would take rest
I took a break recently. Will go to gym tomorrow after 1.5 week

• +1

you think the exercise at 5:40 would also be good?

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
  • +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, GalacticHero and mvp2v1
  • +1
I grew by 0.5 inches height wise too, barefoot in the same time frame.
This height gain is more realistic than wrist gain tbh

you think the exercise at 5:40 would also be good?

Yes, I do barbels wrist curls, in the guide there is section about forearm exercises, just do them with lots of reps but lower weights. Also using fingers instead of grapping with palm might be very good to increase grip strength

• +1
This height gain is more realistic than wrist gain tbh
He gained wrists not by bone but by tendons, this kind of increase might be possible if you have top tier insertions, I still doubt tho

• +1
He gained wrists not by bone but by tendons, this kind of increase might be possible if you have top tier insertions, I still doubt tho
yeah
I think wrist growth plates close at either 14 or 19. Either suifuel or lifefuel for most of this forum.

• +1
yeah
I think wrist growth plates close at either 14 or 19. Either suifuel or lifefuel for most of this forum.
Well wrists anyway grow until you die, you can expect like 1-1.5cm increase from 18 to 40-50. Its just not radial growth

• +1
dnr
just do this twice a week:

Well wrists anyway grow until you die, you can expect like 1-1.5cm increase from 18 to 40-50. Its just not radial growth
There is a long ass thread about wrists being related to androgen receptor density on this site but dunno if this true

• +1
loot from doing manual labor for a decade.

IMG 20220413 000153

• Love it
There is a long ass thread about wrists being related to androgen receptor density on this site but dunno if this true

• +1
I’ve seen it. Anyways I dont believe that elders had 8.5 monster wrists from age 18 or some shit. They must have grown in size by manual labor or just aging

• +1
I’ve seen it. Anyways I dont believe that elders had 8.5 monster wrists from age 18 or some shit. They must have grown in size by manual labor or just aging
Yeah I think so too. Old women wristmog me

• +1
Any bone can change its size by pressure. Especially it can be observed in fat people, if they lose fat, their wrists probably would be around average, at same time ankles would be bigger than average, they have to become bigger to carry on weight.

The same goes with wrists, but a little bit different. There are 2 types of tissue you can increase in them. 1st is the increasing whole radius and ulna bones, in result wrists will become thicker. And 2nd is increasing the size of tissue(mostly tendons and a little bit of muscle) around the wrists. That's actually the reason why wrist size is not 100% reliable frame measurement.

Also, it's certain that the size of your bones will grow until the late 70s or 80s, it's not radial growth but rather just thickening of the bone.

Ideally, you would need calipers and a tape measure.

First, measure the width of your wrist(where 2 bones pop out) with calipers, it's the only reliable way to tell whether actual bone thickened or not.

Second, measure your wrist with the straightened palm with tape around the bones

Third, measure your wrist with the straightened palm with tape below the bones.

Fourth, do the same as 2nd and 3rd but with a closed palm

The last 3 are to check how much of tissue you increased around the wrist, and the first one is to check how much of bone you increased

Here comes the blackpill part, the thicker your wrists in the first place, the faster you will see results and you'll get more results.

The same goes with insertions, someone with great insertions will see a fast increase in tendons and some amount of muscle around the wrist.

But don't be upset, you still will be able to make great progress even with small wrists.

THE KING of tendons straightening is static exercises, there is a ton of them and they are very tough to do, you can google them easily, I have a complex program of straightening tendons 2-3 times a week, might make a thread about it if you guys want.

The foundation is basic holds on the bar, holds on the rope, carrying weights in static positions, etc.

Here comes the very long and boring part, the bone thickening process is very long.

Tendons exercises will increase bone by themselves but there is not much pressure. Ideally, you need to stress your wrists daily, with some sort of exercise.

CAUTION! DONT BE FUCKING DUMBASS AND OVERDO THIS SHIT, IT MIGHT RESULT IN INJURY

Start with very low amount of time per day to straighten your forearm and wrist area, like 5-10 minutes with a rest.

Start with a fist at first, just rotate it trying to use both forearm and wrist, you should feel how your bone is under pressure.

Then take a row from a barbell, or some sort of stick with weight around 1 kilo, and rotate it, please dont overdo it at first or you'll get injury. Do for some time per day depending on your experience

This one is a game changer for me, my forearms are dead after a 10-minute session.

Just buy peace of wood, take a long screw, and screwdriver, and just screw it forcefully. Trust me it's a very hard thing to do.

You'll need to get a dips around your shoulder width, not bedeltoid but bone, and some weight.

Just try to hold yourself as long as possible on dips, gradually increasing weight as you get stronger, this one will put lots of pressure on forearm bones, the same as just standing for fat people.

Essentially just do any form of forearm exercise but with light weight for a shit ton of reps.

Dont forget about basic nutrition and D3+K2,magnesium and zinc

You guys asked me to tag you: @mvp2v1 @Bulge boi @UnseasonedChicken @feelgood
wow bro thanks I went from struggling to slay ugly landwhales to getting prime stacys all I had to do was grow wrists from 8 inches to 9 thanks man great thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429

Users who are viewing this thread

Back