Wrists matter here is why

I've got Gollum-tier 6.8 inch wrists but my frame is still decent with big ribcage and shoulders 1.5 times wider than my hip even when skinnyfat.

I think in my case it's genetic, as my grandfather has the exact same wrists.

Oh no my friend I feel so sorry for you. Even I somerimes feel weak and unmasculine due to my below average wrists. Can't even imagine what you are going trough. :feelsrope:
it could be muscle mass

7.5 inch wrist here on a 5'9 body. I'm so robust that I even mog guys that are 6'4 . The only downside is that I have wide hips too along with wide shoulders

7.5 inch wrist here on a 5'9 body. I'm so robust that I even mog guys that are 6'4 . The only downside is that I have wide hips too along with wide shoulders

Aesthetically speaking wrists don't matter unless you have <6 inches. What really matters is height, bideltoid and hips/waist size. Most guys who have >7-7.5 inches wrist are fat endo manlets with small bideltoid. Meanwhile I've seen a lot of 6 inches wrists tallfags with untrained 23 bideltoid (like kelly oubre).

what bodyfat

Measuring your wrist is one way of assessing the size of your bone structure. Someone who has big wrists means they have heavy bone structure and that person is likely naturally more muscular than someone who doesn't.

"muh bideltoid" "muh back" these can look big because of muscles, long bones or even fat.

Remember if someone says wrists dont matter, they just have a feminine bone structure and are coping.

Wrists are also important for fighting like in a street fight, and also looks much more masculine with bigger wrists so you look intimidating aswell.
They matter but at the same time I've met dudes who are like 200 pounds with flat stomachs and muscle who have like 6 inch wrists because they have wide set shoulders.

They matter but at the same time I've met dudes who are like 200 pounds with flat stomachs and muscle who have like 6 inch wrists because they have wide set shoulders.
The dudes who have the widest bideltoids are tall ectomorphs and/or mesomorphs. Wrists are a cope created by fat endo manlets. Your wrist size is genetic, unless you have some hormonal problem.

The dudes who have the widest bideltoids are tall ectomorphs and/or mesomorphs. Wrists are a cope created by fat endo manlets. Your wrist size is genetic, unless you have some hormonal problem.
I am low body fat and got 7.7 wrists and my bideltoids are wide aswell

But the thing with bideltoids is that they can become wide either because of long bones, fat or muscles. But wrists are just actual thickness but also can be big because of fat.

If you are lowbody fat and have big wrists and wide bideltoid then your body will look really great

I am low body fat and got 7.7 wrists and my bideltoids are wide aswell

But the thing with bideltoids is that they can become wide either because of long bones, fat or muscles. But wrists are just actual thickness but also can be big because of fat.

If you are lowbody fat and have big wrists and wide bideltoid then your body will look really great
Mirin if you're skinny with thick wrists. You can have 6 inches or 7.5 inches wrists but as long as you have a good bideltoid you will look good. Bragging about wrist size is stupid if you're a fat endo. I know that if you have thick wrists you will have more muscle and be better at sports like armwrestling but it's not important for most people.

The one on the left has 6 inches wrists but his body looks god tier cuz his shoulders are top tier.

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
7'' wrist idk if it's average or shit