Wrists matter here is why

BearBoy

BearBoy

Zephir
Joined
Jul 30, 2021
Posts
5,021
Reputation
7,569
Time online
42d 7h 38m
Measuring your wrist is one way of assessing the size of your bone structure. Someone who has big wrists means they have heavy bone structure and that person is likely naturally more muscular than someone who doesn't.

"muh bideltoid" "muh back" these can look big because of muscles, long bones or even fat.

Remember if someone says wrists dont matter, they just have a feminine bone structure and are coping.

Wrists are also important for fighting like in a street fight, and also looks much more masculine with bigger wrists so you look intimidating aswell.
 
BearBoy

BearBoy

Zephir
Joined
Jul 30, 2021
Posts
5,021
Reputation
7,569
Time online
42d 7h 38m
If you have thick wrists you also have wide shoulders, thick ankles, big ricage.
 
jahsuuu

jahsuuu

Knowledgable
Joined
Jul 31, 2021
Posts
609
Reputation
820
Time online
24d 3h 22m
Wrist pill is brutal
Someone with small wrists needs to work out so hard just to have a little bit of muscle on their arms
What determines wrist size though, is it genetics or environment / hormones?
 
thecel

thecel

Ricecel◆5'5.5"◆55.5㎜IPD◆21㎜PFL◆0.38ES◆0.83MF
Joined
May 16, 2020
Posts
6,210
Reputation
17,415
Time online
94d 22h 36m
Dick circumference ideally should equal wrist circumference.
 
BearBoy

BearBoy

Zephir
Joined
Jul 30, 2021
Posts
5,021
Reputation
7,569
Time online
42d 7h 38m
jahsuuu said:
Wrist pill is brutal
Someone with small wrists needs to work out so hard just to have a little bit of muscle on their arms
What determines wrist size though, is it genetics or environment / hormones?
Mostly genetics but you can use HGH, but the dose would be high. I got a stack if you want PM me
 
Digital Hitler

Digital Hitler

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
Joined
Jul 12, 2021
Posts
3,369
Reputation
6,083
Time online
31d 20h 27m
yeah thicker wrists = thicker bones = more weight for fighting

that is the only benefit.

i suppose you can counter this with gaining muscle/weight tho. but admittedly bigger bones will always look more aesthetic and attractive unless on a manlet body
 
Rush

Rush

🗡️🩸
Joined
May 25, 2020
Posts
3,339
Reputation
5,905
Time online
48d 12h 11m
assessing bone structure through wrist size ≠ wrist size matters

There is no point in just increasing wrist size alone, that's why it doesn't matter
 
Lorsss

Lorsss

wannabe a big dinaric
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Posts
8,969
Reputation
15,289
Time online
123d 13h 2m
exactly, small wrists are correlated with features that make up a weak frame.
Just look at my body, I have at the same time:
> small ribcage
> small wrists
> wide pelvis
> wide-set hip joints
> long arms

 
Lorsss

Lorsss

wannabe a big dinaric
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Posts
8,969
Reputation
15,289
Time online
123d 13h 2m
Rush said:
There is no point in just increasing wrist size alone, that's why it doesn't matter
if there existed a procedure to enlarge wrist size alone, it would allow to be perceived more muscular and more masculine. Let me make some morphs
 
Rush

Rush

🗡️🩸
Joined
May 25, 2020
Posts
3,339
Reputation
5,905
Time online
48d 12h 11m
Lorsss said:
if there existed a procedure to enlarge wrist size alone, it would allow to be perceived more muscular and more masculine. Let me make some morphs
It would look unproportional to your other bone structure, and your hand.
 
Zenturio

Zenturio

facemaxx or death
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Posts
2,345
Reputation
2,900
Time online
100d 1h 32m
Lorsss said:
exactly, small wrists are correlated with features that make up a weak frame.
Just look at my body, I have at the same time:
> small ribcage
> small wrists
> wide pelvis
> wide-set hip joints
> long arms

View attachment 1416841
Brutal how your hips are cucking you. If they were narrowish you could pass as just lanklet but not with those hips
 
BearBoy

BearBoy

Zephir
Joined
Jul 30, 2021
Posts
5,021
Reputation
7,569
Time online
42d 7h 38m
Lorsss said:
exactly, small wrists are correlated with features that make up a weak frame.
Just look at my body, I have at the same time:
> small ribcage
> small wrists
> wide pelvis
> wide-set hip joints
> long arms

View attachment 1416841
If you are past puberty 18 - 21, you could try injecting 20IU of HGH daily since its acromegaly level

But you need money
 
Lorsss

Lorsss

wannabe a big dinaric
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Posts
8,969
Reputation
15,289
Time online
123d 13h 2m
BearBoy said:
If you are past puberty 18 - 21, you could try injecting 20IU of HGH daily since its acromegaly level

But you need money
I am 23
Even if I was 16, HGH would widen my pelvis ruining my frame even more, then HGH would enlarge my hands, making wrists appear even smaller.
 
BearBoy

BearBoy

Zephir
Joined
Jul 30, 2021
Posts
5,021
Reputation
7,569
Time online
42d 7h 38m
Lorsss said:
I am 23
Even if I was 16, HGH would widen my pelvis ruining my frame even more, then HGH would enlarge my hands, making wrists appear even smaller.
Doesnt HGH increase overall skeleton size?
 
Lorsss

Lorsss

wannabe a big dinaric
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Posts
8,969
Reputation
15,289
Time online
123d 13h 2m
BearBoy said:
Doesnt HGH increase overall skeleton size?
actually I have little knowledge about HGH, if you find any source showing how skeleton actually changes in three dimensions, it would be helpful.
For example, Rich Piana taking HGH as an adult, reported his head grew bigger so his baseball hats became more tight. His feet and hands grew as well. But what about umerus, ulna, radius bone diameter, wrist size, pelvis width etc?
 
samm735

samm735

Latina Facesitting Alliance (LFA)
Joined
Apr 24, 2019
Posts
1,307
Reputation
1,429
Time online
48d 12h 20m
BearBoy said:
Measuring your wrist is one way of assessing the size of your bone structure. Someone who has big wrists means they have heavy bone structure and that person is likely naturally more muscular than someone who doesn't.

"muh bideltoid" "muh back" these can look big because of muscles, long bones or even fat.

Remember if someone says wrists dont matter, they just have a feminine bone structure and are coping.

Wrists are also important for fighting like in a street fight, and also looks much more masculine with bigger wrists so you look intimidating aswell.
idk i have very slim wrists but large forearms genetically but i dont think it makes my frame look small

like my slim wrists make my forearms look bigger than they are lol:forcedsmile:

wrists were something i used to be insecure about as a teen tho bc ive broken them twice and my dads wrists are legit caveman size, twice the size of mine, can i make them bigger or nah?

wrists1.jpg
 
BearBoy

BearBoy

Zephir
Joined
Jul 30, 2021
Posts
5,021
Reputation
7,569
Time online
42d 7h 38m
Lorsss said:
actually I have little knowledge about HGH, if you find any source showing how skeleton actually changes in three dimensions, it would be helpful.
For example, Rich Piana taking HGH as an adult, reported his head grew bigger so his baseball hats became more tight. His feet and hands grew as well. But what about umerus, ulna, radius bone diameter, wrist size, pelvis width etc?
lets also look at denis cyplenkov he could have either abused HGH or had acromegaly that caused the midget look because of the bone thickening?

But also GH makes every cell in the body grow

Well most of the studies are done on growth hormone deficit people and the doses arent acromegaly high
 
BearBoy

BearBoy

Zephir
Joined
Jul 30, 2021
Posts
5,021
Reputation
7,569
Time online
42d 7h 38m
samm735 said:
idk i have very slim wrists but large forearms genetically but i dont think it makes my frame look small

like my slim wrists make my forearms look bigger than they are lol:forcedsmile:

wrists were something i used to be insecure about as a teen tho bc ive broken them twice and my dads wrists are legit caveman size, twice the size of mine, can i make them bigger or nah?

View attachment 1416858 View attachment 1416859
You are coping with muscles, i have huge wrists and huge forearms

my father who has even bigger wrists than me has bigger forearms than me aswell. So i guess its true that someone who has a bigger skeleton will likely have more muscle mass
 
samm735

samm735

Latina Facesitting Alliance (LFA)
Joined
Apr 24, 2019
Posts
1,307
Reputation
1,429
Time online
48d 12h 20m
BearBoy said:
You are coping with muscles, i have huge wrists and huge forearms

my father who has even bigger wrists than me has bigger forearms than me aswell. So i guess its true that someone who has a bigger skeleton will likely have more muscle mass
im 6"1 and no gymcel at all in those photos that is my natural build.
 
court monarch777

court monarch777

Zephir
Joined
Sep 6, 2020
Posts
3,995
Reputation
4,408
Time online
72d 21h 50m
BearBoy said:
looks like a 12 year old
a 12-year-old boy who has more women in 1 day than you have in his entire life with big wrists.
 
VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

Wizard
Joined
Apr 29, 2021
Posts
1,328
Reputation
2,460
Time online
42d 9h 35m
Lorsss said:
actually I have little knowledge about HGH, if you find any source showing how skeleton actually changes in three dimensions, it would be helpful.
For example, Rich Piana taking HGH as an adult, reported his head grew bigger so his baseball hats became more tight. His feet and hands grew as well. But what about umerus, ulna, radius bone diameter, wrist size, pelvis width etc?
He said his wrists grew 3/4's of an inch.
 
BearBoy

BearBoy

Zephir
Joined
Jul 30, 2021
Posts
5,021
Reputation
7,569
Time online
42d 7h 38m
court monarch777 said:
a 12-year-old boy who has more women in 1 day than you have in his entire life with big wrists.
"woman" jfl you are retarded
 
VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

Wizard
Joined
Apr 29, 2021
Posts
1,328
Reputation
2,460
Time online
42d 9h 35m
BearBoy said:
You are coping with muscles, i have huge wrists and huge forearms

my father who has even bigger wrists than me has bigger forearms than me aswell. So i guess its true that someone who has a bigger skeleton will likely have more muscle mass
It does, larger bones=larger muscles by default without training.

Sonny Liston had a 15 inch sized hand and needed specially made gloves. His wrist must be like 9 inches.
 
BearBoy

BearBoy

Zephir
Joined
Jul 30, 2021
Posts
5,021
Reputation
7,569
Time online
42d 7h 38m
VeryFuglyNiyguhs said:
It does, larger bones=larger muscles by default without training.

Sonny Liston had a 15 inch sized hand and needed specially made gloves. His wrist must be like 9 inches.
View attachment 1416938
thats what i said

also long bones doesnt mean frame
 
AscendingHero

AscendingHero

I am just an MSE+Facepuller+IMDO away from.....
Joined
Mar 7, 2021
Posts
5,017
Reputation
5,147
Time online
62d 11h 6m
TeenAscender

TeenAscender

6'0 16yo will ascend -> 6'2.5+ 18yo
Joined
Oct 20, 2021
Posts
204
Reputation
159
Time online
6d 5h 23m
BearBoy said:
Measuring your wrist is one way of assessing the size of your bone structure. Someone who has big wrists means they have heavy bone structure and that person is likely naturally more muscular than someone who doesn't.

"muh bideltoid" "muh back" these can look big because of muscles, long bones or even fat.

Remember if someone says wrists dont matter, they just have a feminine bone structure and are coping.

Wrists are also important for fighting like in a street fight, and also looks much more masculine with bigger wrists so you look intimidating aswell.
idk man i know a bunch of zoomers with 6 inch wrists but are like 6'3 with 22inch bideltoids, and they skinny af meaning their bidelt width isnt from gymcelling or fat
 
materialistic

materialistic

Amateur
Joined
Jun 16, 2021
Posts
302
Reputation
378
Time online
13d 6h 22m
Daily suifuel.
 
Aliens95

Aliens95

Wizard
Joined
Jun 8, 2021
Posts
1,264
Reputation
2,885
Time online
54d 16h 53m
BearBoy said:
Measuring your wrist is one way of assessing the size of your bone structure. Someone who has big wrists means they have heavy bone structure and that person is likely naturally more muscular than someone who doesn't.

"muh bideltoid" "muh back" these can look big because of muscles, long bones or even fat.

Remember if someone says wrists dont matter, they just have a feminine bone structure and are coping.

Wrists are also important for fighting like in a street fight, and also looks much more masculine with bigger wrists so you look intimidating aswell.jy
Having small wrists likely means a smaller bone structure in general, but it doesn't necessarily mean a feminine one. You can have wide shoulders and a small waist/hips even with thin wrists.
 
BearBoy

BearBoy

Zephir
Joined
Jul 30, 2021
Posts
5,021
Reputation
7,569
Time online
42d 7h 38m
TeenAscender said:
idk man i know a bunch of zoomers with 6 inch wrists but are like 6'3 with 22inch bideltoids, and they skinny af meaning their bidelt width isnt from gymcelling or fat
it can be natural muscle sizes for example some people have big shoulders or a sixpack

it can also be long bones
 
ChristianChad

ChristianChad

Zephir
Joined
Mar 17, 2021
Posts
6,515
Reputation
7,179
Time online
34d 18h 28m
Post your father's wrists, your wrists.
 
BearBoy

BearBoy

Zephir
Joined
Jul 30, 2021
Posts
5,021
Reputation
7,569
Time online
42d 7h 38m
bump how will small wristcels cope?
 
S

Schnauser

Trainee
Joined
Apr 21, 2020
Posts
83
Reputation
67
Time online
9d 21h 32m
I have really puny wrists (and ankles) laughably so. However, most of my other traits are extremely masculine - huge brow ridge, wide jaw (almost) 9"dick, broad shoulders.
I think there might be a correlation between wrist size and frame size but there are a number of genes involved and I think this is a bit reductive. I honestly don't think there's really a correlation between wrist size and appealing to women.
 
Incellectual

Incellectual

Rased & Bedpilled
Joined
Nov 24, 2021
Posts
45
Reputation
45
Time online
7h 37m
Wrists exist for many things but my favourite use is as a chopping board.
 
Slob

Slob

bloat
Joined
Mar 4, 2019
Posts
707
Reputation
749
Time online
10d 15h 31m
Lorsss said:
exactly, small wrists are correlated with features that make up a weak frame.
Just look at my body, I have at the same time:
> small ribcage
> small wrists
> wide pelvis
> wide-set hip joints
> long arms

View attachment 1416841
roids NOW, short haircut, stop making that low t sad face
 
chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Apprentice
Joined
Apr 30, 2021
Posts
277
Reputation
384
Time online
9d 5h 41m
my wrists are 5.9 inches and I'm 17 :feelswah:
 
Lorsss

Lorsss

wannabe a big dinaric
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Posts
8,969
Reputation
15,289
Time online
123d 13h 2m
Slob said:
roids NOW, short haircut, stop making that low t sad face
can't wear a short haircut since I must hide botched otoplasty
 
Handsome Truecel

Handsome Truecel

6'1 mentalcel. I look like the guy on my avatar.
Joined
Nov 26, 2021
Posts
96
Reputation
114
Time online
4d 7m
BearBoy said:
If you have thick wrists you also have wide shoulders, thick ankles, big ricage.
I've got Gollum-tier 6.8 inch wrists but my frame is still decent with big ribcage and shoulders 1.5 times wider than my hip even when skinnyfat.

I think in my case it's genetic, as my grandfather has the exact same wrists.

chadmanlet04 said:
my wrists are 5.9 inches and I'm 17 :feelswah:
Oh no my friend I feel so sorry for you. Even I somerimes feel weak and unmasculine due to my below average wrists. Can't even imagine what you are going trough. :feelsrope:
 
chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Apprentice
Joined
Apr 30, 2021
Posts
277
Reputation
384
Time online
9d 5h 41m
View attachment 1420987
Handsome Truecel said:
I've got Gollum-tier 6.8 inch wrists but my frame is still decent with big ribcage and shoulders 1.5 times wider than my hip even when skinnyfat.

I think in my case it's genetic, as my grandfather has the exact same wrists.


Oh no my friend I feel so sorry for you. Even I somerimes feel weak and unmasculine due to my below average wrists. Can't even imagine what you are going trough. :feelsrope:
Never got mocked for it before, neither from males nor women but indeed I sometimes feel weak especially when a girl has thicker wrists and bigger hands than me
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Top