Write down your anti aging stack

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
GHK-CU+matrixyl3000+agireline+pentapeptide18+ Retin A

Here is the 3 I know of list any more

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 16371
Sleep 12 hours a day in an oxygen chamber and keeping cortisol low. Always get in the sun during peak UV exposure, but just for about 5 minutes. Good nutrition and moisturize my skin from time to time.

Everything else is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Deleted member 16371
900g of sugar

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, SubhumanCurrycel, enchanted_elixir and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, SubhumanCurrycel, mogging and 2 others
Do you actually inject ghkcu or just topical

I don’t get much from saying everything I do

Low stress, tretinoin, full nights sleep, low net carb diet high in meat and vegetables, berries with anthocyanins like blueberry and raspberry. Sunscreen.

Occassionally ghk-cu, it's not necessary but a good boost.

I also got Profhilo to cheekbones, forehead and cheeks. ($800 total, you need 2 injections 1 month apart for results that will last about 12 to 18 months) Not the same as fillers, basically just a very long lasting internal moisturizer that enhances skin texture.

And maybe the most important part, excercise. 4-7x a week. Excercise reverses telomere damage and may even slow it down.

Lifting weights, doing HIIT etc. changes gene expression. You will be the most youthful and athletic version of yourself.

Just applying a bunch of products and eating healthy isn't enough. Physical exertion has to happen.
(I don't favor extended sessions, for example long distance running, which can be detrimental for aging due to raised cortisol as seen in marathon runners - it has to be physically intense and last 30-60 min max)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, reptiles, Deleted member 17244 and 2 others
McDonald's and cigarettes

• +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid
Most anti-aging stuff doesn't do much until you are in your 30s. I guess tret might if you have bad skin but even sun exposure if it's not a crazy amount and you can tan at all is handled pretty good by a person in their 20s.

Most anti-aging stuff doesn't do much until you are in your 30s. I guess tret might if you have bad skin but even sun exposure if it's not a crazy amount and you can tan at all is handled pretty good by a person in their 20s.
What about alcohol? Will it age you if you drink in your 20s?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
What about alcohol? Will it age you if you drink in your 20s?

Alcohol can actually age you some at a young age if you are a constant drinker. If you keep the drinking down to like 2 days a week you should be alright in your 20s even if you binge drink some.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Fin, NACET, Astaxanthin, NA-R-ALA

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
I also got Profhilo to cheekbones, forehead and cheeks. ($800 total, you need 2 injections 1 month apart for results that will last about 12 to 18 months) Not the same as fillers, basically just a very long lasting internal moisturizer that enhances skin texture.
I am also thinking about profilho or radiesse for better skin/collagen/glow. Did you notice any bloating or volumizing effects from the profilho? Do you like the result and would you do it again?

Surprised no one has mentioned fasting, specifically prolonged fasting for its autophagy benefits

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, AlexBrown84 and GigaAscender
I am also thinking about profilho or radiesse for better skin/collagen/glow. Did you notice any bloating or volumizing effects from the profilho? Do you like the result and would you do it again?
It only bloats you for around 12 hours when it accumulates water under your cheekbones. Other than that it's great.

on r/longevity are talking about REAL anti aging stacks to live longer, not appearence wise.
Metformin for example

Low stress, tretinoin, full nights sleep, low net carb diet high in meat and vegetables, berries with anthocyanins like blueberry and raspberry. Sunscreen.

Occassionally ghk-cu, it's not necessary but a good boost.

And maybe the most important part, excercise. 4-7x a week. Excercise reverses telomere damage and may even slow it down.

Lifting weights, doing HIIT etc. changes gene expression. You will be the most youthful and athletic version of yourself.

Just applying a bunch of products and eating healthy isn't enough. Physical exertion has to happen.
(I don't favor extended sessions, for example long distance running, which can be detrimental for aging due to raised cortisol as seen in marathon runners - it has to be physically intense and last 30-60 min max)

Can you answer PM's?

I don't know if it's an indirect or direct Anti-Aging stack, but I'm planning on getting the following:

La-Roche Posay Uvmune 400+Tretinoin 0.025% for 6 months+Omnilux Contour face mask++Vitamin C (mogs GHK-cu) , so whatever

Btw, I'm 15 rn

Finasteride, oral minoxidil, tret, sunscreen, moisturiser, Vitamin C, D and K2 supplement, gym and cardio 4-5x a week and 8 hrs sleep

Finasteride, oral minoxidil, tret, sunscreen, moisturiser, Vitamin C, D and K2 supplement, gym and cardio 4-5x a week and 8 hrs sleep
I still look 40 so genetics doomed me

just tretinoin and sunscreen

GHK-CU+matrixyl3000+agireline+pentapeptide18+ Retin A

Here is the 3 I know of list any more
write this down instead

healthy diet
sleep
exercise
stress management
spf
tretinoin
metformin
regular sex
fulfilling relationships and activities

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and angelo
Most people are already oldcels at 20.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Make up maxx and paid treatments maxx, everything else is a cope.