Writing my End Game skincare research here

TheRenaissanceMan

TheRenaissanceMan

banished
some things i want to research apparently its end game skin care

Laser Depigmentation
- seems it gets rid of acne scars, i need this shit

skincare fridges,
-"Fans of skin care fridges claim that refrigeration is a vital way to preserve the integrity of the ingredients in their skin care products"
-"The idea is that it helps to keep unstable ingredients like retinol, benzoyl peroxide and vitamin C (which break down when exposed to light or heat), as cool—and therefore stable—as possible."
- Its other use is as a dedicated place to cool skincare products. In the same vein as skin icing, keeping serums, eye creams and sheet masks (to name a few), below room temperature can help de-puff, boost circulation and take down redness and inflammation—all while feeling ultra-refreshing on the skin.

skin transplant,

:lul: u telling me they can do this shit but cant fix acne scars fast?
- idk, cant be bothered to keep researching this one but it looks good

blood transfusions

- A small amount of blood is taken from a younger person and injected into an older person. It’s thought the younger blood has many health benefits that older blood has lost over time. Otherwise, the blood is taken from someone, processed to separate the platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and then this beneficial PRP is injected back into that same person. The blood can be injected into a specific part of the body such as, for example, to enhance facial skin or the vagina, or it can be transfused to improve someone’s general well-being.

jesus

- Researchers at Harvard University and the University of California carried out experiments by taking blood from young mice and injecting it into older mice. After the injections, the results showed improved performance in the older mice when they were subject to memory and learning tasks. Interestingly, transfusions from older mice into younger mice had the opposite effect. Data published in the Nature Medicine Journal indicated that structural, molecular and functional changes had taken place in the older mice after the transfusion of younger blood. Controlled studies are now taking place with humans to see if the same results can be reproduced.

u can read more here

refriderating your skincare stuff is legit. i need to start doing that

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jigen and TheRenaissanceMan
refriderating your skincare stuff is legit. i need to start doing that
imagine ur mom sees all ur skincare stuff in the fridge lol

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen and Achilles
Good thread

• Love it
Reactions: TheRenaissanceMan
imagine ur mom sees all ur skincare stuff in the fridge lol
luckily i havent gone overborad on skincare stuff.... now what would be the best things to refrigerate? also whats the best possible skin cream for moaisture, health, and anti wrinkle.

• JFL
Reactions: TheRenaissanceMan
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, TheRenaissanceMan and Achilles
luckily i havent gone overborad on skincare stuff.... now what would be the best things to refrigerate? also whats the best possible skin cream for moaisture, health, and anti wrinkle.
idk tbh im only just working this stuff out rn