WTF!!! ACTUAL GIGASTACY THATS NOT FAMOUS ON TIKTOK

SadLivwr

SadLivwr

No comment
holy shit, wtf bro this bitch has the finest bone structure along with insane eye area, Ive seen on a woman no joke, and the most anamolous bit is that she isnt even that famous on tiktok like what??

Her Insta:

Screenshot 102
Screenshot 103

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13197, Deleted member 7580, Lmao and 7 others
Ew a hapa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Gengar, Deleted member 10615 and 1 other person
u high or something?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 10615 and 3 others
Goodlooking. Far from gigastacy especially without fakeup

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 13994, AscendingHero and 2 others
Goodlooking. Far from gigastacy especially without fakeup
yeah, I was kinda exaggerating to get more people into my threads=more reacts, but you do agree she's a high tier stacy right?

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., AscendingHero, Ritalincell and 2 others
for me SELENA GOMEZ is gigastacy

she looks soo cute, natural and submissive:love::love::love:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 10615, Jerzy Bondov and 2 others

I agree as well, do you think you could ever be her looksmatch??

Thats @TraumatisedOgre 's Sister.

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, gamma, Deleted member 1560 and 3 others
Mind explaining what your hot ass sister doing on tiktok?? Also would you mind if I became your brother in law?? just curious @TraumatisedOgre

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 2403
yeh pretty cute

looks mulatto

looks like a mtf full asian transgender

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, BradAniston, Jerzy Bondov and 2 others
WOW. She approves punish Israel for war crimes. Based girl <3

@TraumatisedOgre does your sister like half curry half Chinese dudes? Asking for a friend ofc

cuz shes hapa and looks weird so the algo is hiding her. if her ratios were good, the algo would made her blow up instantly

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
cuz shes hapa and looks weird so the algo is hiding her. if her ratios were good, the algo would made her blow up instantly
I see girls like her daily. She's a 7 at best. 5-6 for me.

• JFL
Reactions: ProAcktiv
that bitch is ugly asf, please tell me what drugs your using tbh

literally a fucking chink:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
asian eyes are a giga failo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, BradAniston and zeke714
JFL at all the retards in this thread saying that she’s not hot. Literally this meme

She’s hot af, definitely a Stacy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Heguldus, ProAcktiv, eduardkoopman and 3 others
have u ever been on yubo, theres a millino girls that look like her on there

• +1
Reactions: bernanddrago and alriodai
Definitely stacy but not gigastacy imo.
Like I said before, I was exaggerating, also kinda seeing thru a rose tinted glass since she is now my new oneitis

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias
Are you fucking retarted? Yeah she def looks good but she isn’t close to giga Stacey, and she isn’t what I would call ideal her bones are to prominent and she isn’t cute looking also shit body

high psl but not as high irl appeal there are a couple girls in my school that mog her

Oh yeah she is also a hapa

• JFL
Are you fucking retarted? Yeah she def looks good but she isn’t close to giga Stacey, and she isn’t what I would call ideal her bones are to prominent and she isn’t cute looking also shit body

high psl but not as high irl appeal there are a couple girls in my school that mog her

Oh yeah she is also a hapa
Like I said before, I was exaggerating, also kinda seeing thru a rose tinted glass since she is now my new oneitis

my nigga that's the regular twitch white girl nigga said gigastacy, shes attractive but not near stacy

stacy uses no makeup

my nigga that's the regular twitch white girl nigga said gigastacy, shes attractive but not near stacy

stacy uses no makeup
My god, Ik I was exaggerating that she was a gigastacy for more reacts, but jfl if you dont thinks shes a Stacy

stacy uses no makeup
Nearly all women use makeup

and there is no Stacey without makeup

this you?
Fatpack

I see girls like her daily. She's a 7 at best. 5-6 for me.

high psl but not as high irl appeal
Bruv do you like em bonesless and roundfaced or wha? Her bones are not even that prominent, especially under lighting that doesn't accentuate the bones.
Bruv1
Bruv2
Bruv3

Either way having good cheekbones is a hallmark of any attractive girl
there are a couple girls in my school that mog her
just stop. stop it rn

stacy uses no makeup
little to no makeup i think but can't be sure
Bruv2
Bruv3
Brazzer

There are gook foids that mog her. She ain't that pretty she looks kinda masculine for a "stacy". :lul:

wtf is wrong with this forum gaddamn. Niggas just have have different types I guess jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus and Deleted member 13197
this you?
View attachment 1163146

View attachment 1163173

Bruv do you like em bonesless and roundfaced or wha? Her bones are not even that prominent, especially under lighting that doesn't accentuate the bones.
View attachment 1163168View attachment 1163169View attachment 1163170

Either way having good cheekbones is a hallmark of any attractive girl

just stop. stop it rn

little to no makeup i think but can't be sure
View attachment 1163169View attachment 1163170View attachment 1163179

wtf is wrong with this forum gaddamn. Niggas just have have different types I guess jfl.
This chick looks uncanny and alien and she has a shit body I would much rather a girl with an less extreme face and I prefer body over face to some extent and her eyes are way to chinky

I’m not saying I would reject her or something coz I would love to fuck her but she is far from ideal and has flaws and looks to uncanny

I find some girls at my school more attractive

I’m not a psl autist that wants so masculine freak looking girl

This chick looks uncanny and alien and she has a shit body I would much rather a girl with an less extreme face and I prefer body over face to some extent and her eyes are way to chinky

I’m not saying I would reject her or something coz I would love to fuck her but she is far from ideal and has flaws and looks to uncanny

I find some girls at my school more attractive

I’m not a psl autist that wants so masculine freak looking girl
I can see the alien/uncanny in her recent pics cuz she pretty much goes for the typical heavy makeup, ig aesthetic now. But she doesn't look uncanny in her old pics. She's pretty skinny but I definitely wouldn't say her body is shit jfl. Unless you just like full on thick girls, which I appreciate.

The other shit I don't really agree with but doesn't matter.

Show me a girl you find attractive in regards to face and body tho

Attachments

• brazzer.PNG
    brazzer.PNG
    777.6 KB · Views: 41
  • bruv2.PNG
    bruv2.PNG
    712.7 KB · Views: 21
  • bruv3.PNG
    bruv3.PNG
    521.5 KB · Views: 64
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
I can see the alien/uncanny in her recent pics cuz she pretty much goes for the typical heavy makeup, ig aesthetic now. But she doesn't look uncanny in her old pics. She's pretty skinny but I definitely wouldn't say her body is shit jfl. Unless you just like full on thick girls, which I appreciate.

The other shit I don't really agree with but doesn't matter.

Show me a girl you find attractive in regards to face and body tho
This girl is really hot in face and body imo I

she would pretty much be ideal to me

F14C30D3 72E7 4071 9BFC BAED08EF4322

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back