WTF are biracial men supposed to do?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I believe that it's a horrible idea to marry outside of your race (for the most part), of course, there are exceptions. For example if most things about you match a certain race (your name, attitude, accent, citizenship, upbringing) then maybe it's fine, because back home or within your race are aren't really one of them either.

But I have quite a dilemma when it comes to biracial people. Are you supposed to get with a woman of your father's race or your mother's race? And why? Is it fair to take a white man's woman just because your mother is white? And vice versa with a woman of your father's race?

Rope

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096
Find someone of the same mix as you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and .*my*.
I believe that it's a horrible idea to marry outside of your race (for the most part), of course, there are exceptions. For example if most things about you match a certain race (your name, attitude, accent, citizenship, upbringing) then maybe it's fine, because back home or within your race are aren't really one of them either.

But I have quite a dilemma when it comes to biracial people. Are you supposed to get with a woman of your father's race or your mother's race? And why? Is it fair to take a white man's woman just because your mother is white? And vice versa with a woman of your father's race?
These two know.

Attachments

• 2 gentlemen.jpg
    2 gentlemen.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: galego123, mug and .*my*.
I’d probably be better looking if i wasn’t mixed

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
I'm a mutt, which means I have the pass to get with women of all the races.

Fuck who you want. Date who you want. Who gives a fuck. In the long run, we're all dead. No race nor ethnicity will be preserved when humanity dies out lol.

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 10652
blame your parents. Focus your rage towards them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234, fjor2096 and .*my*.