Wtf are you supposed to say when a girl says that youre cute?

D

Dominus

Iron
On the rare chance this ever happens I usually mumble out thanks or just stay dead silent. What am I supposed to say back?

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
"Thank you" or tell her that you think she's cute too if you like her.

• +1
Say something cocky like “ik iam” don’t say she’s cute back the moment you compliment her she will think ur a bitch

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Murican, Swagwaffle and 2 others
Say something cocky like “ik iam” don’t say she’s cute back the moment you compliment her she will think ur a bitch

wont she just think your narcy twat then though ?

I just say "really?"

• +1
wont she just think your narcy twat then though ?
Just say it in a joking typa way don’t be so serious like an autist when saying it otherwise she will think ur weird

Just say it in a joking typa way don’t be so serious like an autist when saying it otherwise she will think ur weird

ngl i say that shit like an autist

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
This. I do this a lot or completely ignore them.
I say it like an autist. Doesn't make a difference she will think you're a retard and try to help u. Happens to.me often NGL

This. I do this a lot or completely ignore them.

I say it like an autist. Doesn't make a difference she will think you're a retard and try to help u. Happens to.me often NGL
Yea if she finds you attractive it doesn’t really matter how you even say it girls love narcy assholes :chad:

Yea if she finds you attractive it doesn’t really matter how you even say it girls love narcy assholes :chad:
Only time I get left alone is when I yell at them

Lmao they really seem to hate being yelled at tbh
Girls are so fragile they cry when yelled at. I only yell at whores. I don't have the heart to hurt good girls. They should.be treasured ngl. An ever dwindling species

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Whip your cock out and blow a massive, warm load on her face.:)

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 176, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Tip your fedora and talk about world of Warcraft

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176 and RichardSpencel
Either wakeup,or buy whatever she's about to sell me.

Girls are so fragile they cry when yelled at. I only yell at whores. I don't have the heart to hurt good girls. They should.be treasured ngl. An ever dwindling species
Yea most girls r extremely sensitive, same but those type of good girls are extremely rare these days like 99% are just whores :feelsbadman:

Yea most girls r extremely sensitive, same but those type of good girls are extremely rare these days like 99% are just whores :feelsbadman:
Yeah it's exceedingly rare to find girls like this

don't say anything back, just have sex with her

• +1
tell her if shes blind
don't say anything back, just have sex with her
high iq. The more u say the more u will talk ur way out of it.

bend her over and fuck her pussy

y-y-you t-t-too

I'm too beta and autistic and when a foid tells me I'm cute I do not even answer

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
suck my fat dick hoe

Tenor 3