• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Ghostcel, Chintuck22 and 2 others
JFL

SHE HAD SURGERY NO WAY SHE GREW THAT MUCH BONE

JFL IF U BELIEVE THIS IS FROM MEWING

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, BeestungLipsTheory and CristianT
This is a great undeniable change. Inb4 the body fat copers.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 4645
Nice, low tier beckies started mewing as well

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11057, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, BeestungLipsTheory and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: CaptainCalicoe, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, john2 and 10 others
thats why we should lock most important threads only for registered users
I’d say anyone under 1000 posts should be banned and registrations canceled.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Shekelcel, IWantToMax and 1 other person
Look at her hyoid wtf

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and ElliotRodgerJr
the-x-files-i-want-to-believe-i30592.jpg
😁 😁 😁

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
JFL

SHE HAD SURGERY NO WAY SHE GREW THAT MUCH BONE

JFL IF U BELIEVE THIS IS FROM MEWING
Surgery? If that’s surgery then its the shittiest genio and rhino I have ever seen in my entire life. Besides, the changes are gradual

• +1
Reactions: Adam666
Surgery? If that’s surgery then its the shittiest genio and rhino I have ever seen in my entire life. Besides, the changes are gradual
jfl 6 months and she grew half a chin

if you double results her chin would be gigastacy tier

idk if it is surgery

but it isn't mewing

jfl im in puberty and have perect posutre and i didn't get much results

even proper swallow and chewing mastic as well

from witch to witch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Deleted member 2756 and 1 other person
Nice, low tier beckies started mewing as well
EVERYONE knows about hypergamy now and wants to improve themselves
looksmaxxing now is just making sure the gap doesnt get even wider

jfl 6 months and she grew half a chin

if you double results her chin would be gigastacy tier

idk if it is surgery

but it isn't mewing

jfl im in puberty and have perect posutre and i didn't get much results

even proper swallow and chewing mastic as well
The changes are gradual and well documented. If this isn’t mewing then she’s getting fillers little by little and plotting this huge larp

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
That's because she did ACTUAL mewing.
She prayed to Lord Mike every night before bed.
hIKBnhJ.jpg

And Lord Mike heard her prayers and blessed her with a new Maxillae.
It is still not too late for you heathens. If you non believers repent now, you may yet be blessed with new millimeters of bone.
hqV1owA.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lifemax, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3702 and 3 others
literally just chin filler jfl, 0 results, there's literally 0 chance of a 27 year old getting results from mewing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Adam666 and Chadelite
hIKBnhJ.jpg

It is still not too late for you heathens. If you non believers repent now, you may yet be blessed with new millimeters of bone.
hqV1owA.png
NOT ONLY THAT

SHE MADE A CAMPFIRE

AND DANCED AROUND CHANTING THE WORDS OF MEW

"CHIN TUCK, FORWARD GROWTH, MEW"

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
This before and after was made using her ear as a constant, but it’s misleading. Read the quote below.
FA1D1849 743A 42B7 B945 DF06B0035F91

This is because of perspective. The second picture is taken further away so the ear appears smaller and the rest of the face grows in your comparisson. You can see even the nose grow. That should certanly not be the case with mewing. Could you make one using her earring and glabella as stationary points. These points should be the least affected by mewing.
Not really the girl’s fault but this is why before and afters of perceived bone change are so difficult to make.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 2227, Hades and 6 others
literally just chin filler jfl, 0 results, there's literally 0 chance of a 27 year old getting results from mewing
exact;y what i said

facepuller only works for teens and younger - or older but very high force

27 is too late to grow half a chin

mewing is for kids before puberty
hIKBnhJ.jpg

hqV1owA.png
jfl mike mew looks like shit

his jaw and chin are shit and bloated af

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
exact;y what i said

facepuller only works for teens and younger - or older but very high force

27 is too late to grow half a chin

mewing is for kids before puberty
tbh im happy so many people are coping with mewing instead of spending money for surgeries that would actually ascend them, normies too lazy and stupid to actually looksmaxx so less competition.

I coped with mewing for like 3 months but thne I just realised how stupid it all was and there was 0 proof of results from anyone above age 14, even those younger than 14 who mewed for several years werent even close to the forward growth of some models who DEFINITELY dont know what mewing is. jfl if you think your skull needs your tongue pushing against your palate 24 hours a day to develop properly. As long as you didn't mouthbreathe during your growth phases you've reached the maxilla that you were meant to without exterior tools (facepullers etc).

The difference in maxilla of jordan barrett and robert pattinson isn't because one had their tongue up and one had their tongue down, in fact jordan barrett had to have EIGHT TEETH extracted through orthodontics, yet he forward growth and facial width mogs almost every human being on the planet, it's all GENETIC.

VS

You can influence your lower jaw development slightly through chewing which is actually legit, the reason some people have a longer ramus /wider jaw than others is because of how often they used their masseter muscles (chewed). in fact alot of big mewing youtubers' "mewing results" are just results they got once they started chewing, see below:

These are the results astrosky the mike mew ass kisser/mewing dick sucker got from 3 years of "mewing". Notice how his philtrum hasn't gotten shorter? He hasn't gotten more than 2mm or so max extra chin projection (which all males do as they develop because of dht exposure - development continues throughout your whole life)? Notice how his forward growth hasn't changed in the fucking slgihtest? His philtrum isn't magically more curved or anything?
The only and ONLY difference is his ramus length which can be attributed to chewing which he has mentioned in a lot of his videos and the reddit post that this image came from. That's right, 0 results from muh mewing
Maybe that picture isn't clear enough, here's pretty much the same side by side comparison except slightly clearer.

i hope anyone who read this finally understands mewing is cope and will move on with their lives

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Iamthewalrus01, IWantToMax and 1 other person
tbh im happy so many people are coping with mewing instead of spending money for surgeries that would actually ascend them, normies too lazy and stupid to actually looksmaxx so less competition.

I coped with mewing for like 3 months but thne I just realised how stupid it all was and there was 0 proof of results from anyone above age 14, even those younger than 14 who mewed for several years werent even close to the forward growth of some models who DEFINITELY dont know what mewing is. jfl if you think your skull needs your tongue pushing against your palate 24 hours a day to develop properly. As long as you didn't mouthbreathe during your growth phases you've reached the maxilla that you were meant to without exterior tools (facepullers etc).

The difference in maxilla of jordan barrett and robert pattinson isn't because one had their tongue up and one had their tongue down, in fact jordan barrett had to have EIGHT TEETH extracted through orthodontics, yet he forward growth and facial width mogs almost every human being on the planet, it's all GENETIC.

View attachment 257865 VS View attachment 257866View attachment 257867

You can influence your lower jaw development slightly through chewing which is actually legit, the reason some people have a longer ramus /wider jaw than others is because of how often they used their masseter muscles (chewed). in fact alot of big mewing youtubers' "mewing results" are just results they got once they started chewing, see below:

View attachment 257868
These are the results astrosky the mike mew ass kisser/mewing dick sucker got from 3 years of "mewing". Notice how his philtrum hasn't gotten shorter? He hasn't gotten more than 2mm or so max extra chin projection (which all males do as they develop because of dht exposure - development continues throughout your whole life)? Notice how his forward growth hasn't changed in the fucking slgihtest? His philtrum isn't magically more curved or anything?
The only and ONLY difference is his ramus length which can be attributed to chewing which he has mentioned in a lot of his videos and the reddit post that this image came from. That's right, 0 results from muh mewing
Maybe that picture isn't clear enough, here's pretty much the same side by side comparison except slightly clearer.
View attachment 257870

i hope anyone who read this finally understands mewing is cope and will move on with their lives
my cheek bones have begun potruding from mewing and thumb pulling though, and i've developed jaw muscles from it, and a brow ridge, so not cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: draco
my cheek bones have begun potruding from mewing and thumb pulling though, and i've developed jaw muscles from it, and a brow ridge, so not cope
you already know i will refuse to believe you unless you send side profiles

you already know i will refuse to believe you unless you send side profiles
i dont have photo from before, my results aren't insane but when i started mewing at age 18 my jaw became more angular within days.

Wait what? source?
There is no source, everyone has been memeing this since early lookism days but no proof was ever shown. If anything he has his wisdom teeth grown out properly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
Have you posted before Afters ?

Have you posted before Afters ?
nope. but i know from first hand experience it worked for me, i even started it when i had braces and it was still working lol.

• +1
Reactions: draco and Deleted member 5061
She has the same earring so you can measure her features

nope. but i know from first hand experience it worked for me, i even started it when i had braces and it was still working lol.

Same started with braces, if anything braces accelerate mewing, bc when teeth start moving, the maxillary bone is softer. (I assume)

• +1
Reactions: Adam666
From tilting her head to not tilting her head with diff lighting, camera and position.

Also: looks shit in every pic and nothing will change that.

she's hyoid mogs me JFL :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswhy:

View attachment 257868
View attachment 257870

bruh

with facepuller i will mog barret i swear bro

Look at her hyoid wtf
what the fuck another coherent post that is actually communicating something besides profile spam and gif freezing.

JUST REALIZED YOUR NOT RTITALINCEL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
your pfp keeps getting me

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
what the fuck another coherent post that is actually communicating something besides profile spam and gif freezing.

JUST REALIZED YOUR NOT RTITALINCEL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
your pfp keeps getting me
her hyoid's just like that because her tongue is on the roof of her mouth/she's "mewing"
try it yourself (prob wont be as good if you have submental fat)

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
her hyoid's just like that because her tongue is on the roof of her mouth/she's "mewing"
try it yourself (prob wont be as good if you have submental fat)
yea its an immediate change that many mistake as actual results.

• +1

View attachment 257868
View attachment 257870

read this @Slayerino WTF JORDAN BARRETT HAD 8 EXTRACTIONS??????

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
in fact jordan barrett had to have EIGHT TEETH extracted through orthodontics,
If he replaced them with implants, I don't what's the problem. There's no way he would have this forward growth without the implants. And probably that's the real reason for his unusual FG because if you see his father is recessed.

If he replaced them with implants, I don't what's the problem. There's no way he would have this forward growth without the implants. And probably that's the real reason for his unusual FG because if you see his father is recessed.
you can't just "implant" forward growth, jordan barrett has always had this much forward growth from the age of 17/15 however old he was when he started modelling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • +1