Wtf can I even do about my neurocranium

You can't be a HTN with that skull bro lol it's over for foreheadcels

No way this thread is 2 pages of roasting this guys forehead:lul:

You need a Hair transplant nigger I told you already I don’t think think this is a skull issue. You just have less hair Where you NEED IT. I have analyzed countless Hairlines, trust me on this

and hop on Dut too

You need a Hair transplant nigger I told you already I don’t think think this is a skull issue. You just have less hair Where you NEED IT. I have analyzed countless Hairlines, trust me on this

and hop on Dut too
Are you sure it’s not a skull issue? Do I just have a high hairline and non existent hair in my temples?

and hop on Dut too
Man I think I lack hair on my face and in gentle

I have like no body hair, eyelashes 404, no facial hair. Does this have anything to do with it

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger
Are you sure it’s not a skull issue? Do I just have a high hairline and non existent hair in my temples?
Yes it ain’t more complicated than so. Unless you get called out for having a very weird head then it’s not a skull issue.
Man I think I lack hair on my face and in gentle

I have like no body hair, eyelashes 404, no facial hair. Does this have anything to do with it
Yes it probably has something to do with it. Hop on Oral minox. Or try try to increase your T in anyway.

You have no idea how much it’s hurting your lookz to have 404 Hairline+Temple points(as a result your hair is not optimal), eyelashes and less than ideal eyebrows.

Yes it ain’t more complicated than so. Unless you get called out for having a very weird head then it’s not a skull issue.

Yes it probably has something to do with it. Hop on Oral minox. Or try try to increase your T in anyway.

You have no idea how much it’s hurting your lookz to have 404 Hairline+Temple points(as a result your hair is not optimal), eyelashes and less than ideal eyebrows.
Never been told I have a weird head just a big forehead. where do I got oral minox from?

Do you think I should try and get my hairline and temples fixed as my first surgery, or chin? And how badly does it effect my hair

Never been told I have a weird head just a big forehead. where do I got oral minox from?

Do you think I should try and get my hairline and temples fixed as my first surgery, or chin? And how badly does it effect my hair
Rep me nigga , I don’t know where your from but find one of those Indian Oral min merchants on the internet.

Hair Transplant first the reason its important and why you may not even need anything chin related after is because it can help your FACIAL THIRDS. Your probably not in the optimal range range with a forehead like that so get Ideal hairline and see where you lie after. And most doctors will want you to be on 5:Ar blockers so do this when you are sure you don’t need DHT anymore.

Keep making this threads btw this issue is the bane of my existence. So I’m literally doing all the advice I’m giving you

• +1
Reactions: Zenis