wtf do you incels want me to do to prove im not larping

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
the anecdotes and insights i consistently provide proves that ive literally lived a life full of a chadlite in a top fraternity's experiences, if youve ever been friends with someone like that youll know that im telling the truth

what tf do you want me to do to prove im not a larp (short of revealing my face and thus fucking up my future and social life, or sending a sex tape which im not going to do)

i already have this thread which sheds some light on the treatment i get from foids, you can extrapolate my looks level from there

this thread is super serious btw im tired of niggas spamming "chink", "larper" or some picture of a subhuman asian guy under my threads

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Post your face unfrauded instead of catfishing as an ig model.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, AscensionUwU, OGJBSLAYER and 3 others
Post your face unfrauded instead of catfishing as an ig model.
did you read a single word i said dumbass also i never claimed to be him, i said "heres a guy that looks very similar to me so use him as a proxy"

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Heinrich Schmidt
did you read a single word i said dumbass also i never claimed to be him, i said "heres a guy that looks very similar to me so use him as a proxy"
You claiim to be a Changlite with tons of slaying experience, yet refuse to show pics even in PMs jfl. There's a reason no sane person believes in your larps.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, AscensionUwU, sportsmogger and 1 other person
You claiim to be a Changlite with tons of slaying experience, yet refuse to show pics even in PMs jfl. There's a reason no sane person believes in your larps.
im not showing pics even in DMs theyre going to get leaked since im an outlier on this forum looks wise and someone ik IRL is going to find me

my slaying experiences are detailed enough and have enough nuance that any well-socialized slayer would instantly know its real (theres buzzwords, locations, events, times, etc that reveals my social standing and looks level)
read a single word in my post before coming here and vomiting your 0 IQ takes in my thread

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Heinrich Schmidt
im not showing pics even in DMs theyre going to get leaked since im an outlier on this forum looks wise and someone ik IRL is going to find me

read a single word in my post before coming here and vomiting your 0 IQ takes in my thread
I doubt any highly trusted users will dox you since that'll result in a permaban, and you are a larper until proven otherwise.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, AscensionUwU, sportsmogger and 1 other person
I doubt any highly trusted users will dox you since that'll result in a permaban, and you are a larper until proven otherwise.
"muh permabans if leaked" the consequence of a permaban is way less than my social/professional life ruined and you incels have nothing to lose no thanks

also JFL at thinking im larping when i reference neighborhoods/locations only a trust fund chadlite would know that your kind would never be able to step foot in

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
"muh permabans if leaked" the consequence of a permaban is way less than my social/professional life ruined and you incels have nothing to lose no thanks

also JFL at thinking im larping when i reference neighborhoods/locations only a trust fund chadlite would know that your kind would never be able to step foot in
No pics no care.

Nobody cares you stupid ugly attention seeker. Fucking kill yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: sayi, OGJBSLAYER, sportsmogger and 3 others
you are chinese buddy.

• JFL
Reactions: sayi and sportsmogger
Nobody cares you stupid ugly attention seeker. Fucking kill yourself.
"ugly" im literally a 6'3 23" bidelt mid-strong CL with a trust fund youre absolutely subhuman both lookswise and socioeconomically next to me

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger

You scareeeedd you pussyyyyy

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
the anecdotes and insights i consistently provide proves that ive literally lived a life full of a chadlite in a top fraternity's experiences, if youve ever been friends with someone like that youll know that im telling the truth

what tf do you want me to do to prove im not a larp (short of revealing my face and thus fucking up my future and social life, or sending a sex tape which im not going to do)

i already have this thread which sheds some light on the treatment i get from foids, you can extrapolate my looks level from there

this thread is super serious btw im tired of niggas spamming "chink", "larper" or some picture of a subhuman asian guy under my threads
You’re like a whore. So desperate for attention yet so insecure you have to LARP as a Chad. So sad

Suck a dick on camera.

Goes to show the unbelievable amounts of attention, dopamine and narcissism must be through the roof huh… I’m depraved of that so idc lil nigga

• JFL
Reactions: sayi
muh i am changlite, please believe me muh, delusional retard.