This is how college foids talk to chadlites (lifefuel for you to looksmax before college)

If you don't find love in middle school or high school, you will never find it. These are the future wife candidates in question that'll settle for us wealthy truecels when they're 39 and they've been ran through.
love simply doesnt exist and those high school/non experienced foids will just last slightly longer in a LTR but nothing crazy

Suicidefuel because now I know when she says shit like this to me it isnt special and she would say it to anyone

these are some of my messages with random foids (most of them in sororities since thats my social circle), keep in mind ive never gone on a date with any of them or talked to them beyond surface level superficial stuff, theyre either previous ONS or in the process of arranging a ONS
View attachment 2579487View attachment 2579488View attachment 2579489View attachment 2579491View attachment 2579492View attachment 2579493

one of the foids above even said a bible quote to me JFL
View attachment 2579495
I'm deformed

Brutal Europepill, Girls dont even talk like this to chad in sweden

No they are just modest
i thought europeans were sexual degenerates dont they have orgies in clubs multiple times a week and swedish girls start getting pumped and dumped by ahmed the immigrant from age 13

these are some of my messages with random foids (most of them in sororities since thats my social circle), keep in mind ive never gone on a date with any of them or talked to them beyond surface level superficial stuff, theyre either previous ONS or in the process of arranging a ONS
View attachment 2579487View attachment 2579488View attachment 2579489View attachment 2579491View attachment 2579492View attachment 2579493

one of the foids above even said a bible quote to me JFL
View attachment 2579495
mirin

once again why did you fraud as a random ass chadlite on ig? sounds like your still trying to be him

once again why did you fraud as a random ass chadlite on ig? sounds like your still trying to be him
what are you yapping about

Can mods ban this guy already ? So cringe my dude had to do fake convo to post on .org

I’ve kissed a girl b4 tbh ngl. That’s a nigga texting and all pics aren’t sent as snaps then saved but from gallery

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline
  • JFL
Reactions: diamondbill and bradpittshairline
what are you yapping about

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, diamondbill and MaestheticMaso
the same thread exposing you in all of your incelbait posts
Don’t waste your time arguing with this shutter island type lunatic making up fake stories and worlds to cope.

• JFL
yeah college has been insane i been fucking like a rabbit almost everyday

• Hmm...
looks like someones jealous
I’m sure jealous of a larping chink ( He took an instagram Chang and pretended to be him) with shutter island syndrome behaviour.

I’m sure jealous of a larping chink ( He took an instagram Chang and pretended to be him) with shutter island syndrome behaviour.
NAahhH. THATS wild. Make a thread about him frauding, that would be funny asf.

i didnt want to dox myself and used him because he looked close enough to me

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and MaestheticMaso
One picture of your face unfrauded would have made this whole thread and it’s replies unnecessary.

Being incel is better :feelshah: