Wtf does height is 80% genetic 20% environmental cope even means ???

beypazarisoda0

beypazarisoda0

Diamond
It's the most stupid thing ive ever heard by doctors. Wtf does that even means?
If height is 80% genetic 20% environmental then a genetically 180cm - 5'11 guy could've grow to his full 100% potential which is 225cm - 7'5 ???
Docs are so stupid jfl. Height is 98% genetic if you're not starving to death in africa

Let's assume that you had average health and didn't care that much about heightmaxxing but drank your milk and then you grew to your 90% potential that means that you could've been 200cm 6'7

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, JovenCansao, Crusile and 2 others
thats not how it works buddy boyo
if you are lets say 5’8 and the average height in your country is 5’10 it means that the reason of the difference (2inches) is %80 about genetics so you could be maximum 0.4 inches taller with better nutrition etc.

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, SubhumanCurrycel, Rt-Rust1 and 1 other person
thats not what a heritability rate means
height has a hr of 0.8, which is probably where youre getting this 80% figure from
this heritablity rate of 0.8 means 80% of the variance we see in height within a given population can be attributed to genes, the later 20% being various other variables such as environment, diet etc

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, Artemis, jflsnowdzz and 3 others
you still need high quality food to reach your genetic potential and epigenetics exist, your environment shapes the way your genes are expressed even if they're set in stone.

the ancestors of modern americans are all from countries that are taller than they are, because their food quality is shit.

• +1
Reactions: Lucid, Artemis, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
you still need high quality food to reach your genetic potential and epigenetics exist, your environment shapes the way your genes are expressed even if they're set in stone.

the ancestors of modern americans are all from countries that are taller than they are, because their food quality is shit.
is it all about quality food? i live in turkey where young people dont eat the healthiest food but they are still taller than elders

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
If height is 80% genetic 20% environmental then a genetically 180cm - 5'11 guy could've grow to his full 100% potential which is 225cm - 7'5 ???
Docs are so stupid jfl. Height is 98% genetic if you're not starving to death in africa

View attachment 1976427

Let's assume that you had average health and didn't care that much about heightmaxxing but drank your milk and then you grew to your 90% potential that means that you could've been 200cm 6'7

View attachment 1976430
What yoy say Doesn't seem to make fucking sense. There is a floor of height pretty much everybody isgonna reacha 4'11 then you can start counting. Also a lot of eviromental shit may be messibg around with our height. Hornone disruptors highly insulinogenic diets, hormones in food (even steroids), growth hormones in cows milk

Genetics is just epigenetics, people who come from asian countries from short parents maybe 5'3 - 5'4 grow to become 5'10 in a first world country due to better nutrition. Muh height genetics 98%. Even the study about height being heritable said if you eat more protein when you are young you become taller.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
height has a hr of 0.8, which is probably where youre getting this 80% figure from
this heritablity rate of 0.8 means 80% of the variance we see in height within a given population can be attributed to genes, the later 20% being various other variables such as environment, diet etc
How come there are kids who are 6'1 with ther father being 5'8 and mother 5'3?

How come there are kids who are 6'1 with ther father being 5'8 and mother 5'3?
could be a multitude of reasons
1. either parent actually possess really tall genes but was stunted by a dogshit environment
2. gene recomb, cell division causing some freak mutation and the child grows to be way taller than their parents
3. hormonal deficiency, child could be producing too much hgh or various other growth hormones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, Deleted member 23848 and Deleted member 16677
Genetics is just epigenetics, people who come from asian countries from short parents maybe 5'3 - 5'4 grow to become 5'10 in a first world country due to better nutrition. Muh height genetics 98%. Even the study about height being heritable said if you eat more protein when you are young you become taller.

Lol all the tall guys literally eat the same shit as normal guy

• +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0, bloomercel and Deleted member 23554
80% genetic means that 80% of the DIFFERENCES between people in a certain population can be explained just by genetics. So between a 185 cm and 180 cm guy only 1 cm on average is explained by non-genetic factors (environment)

• +1
All cope responses genes are merely modulators they regulate and down turn certain genes in humans to help with survival.

The reason short people exist at all is because in populations that are calory deficient it costs more to have a sufficent metabolic count for taller people.

If you are consuming more you already able to have the calories sufficent for taller height.

That being said the only way to increase possible is injecting Gh Halotestin this spikes DHT which delays the closure of ones growth plates.

Once the bone ossefies its fully over

• +1
Reactions: Lucid, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 16371
Lmao This dude is doping retarded School math and flexing it I just saw it and my head hurts

Height is determined by at least 80% of your genetics.

Mirin that rule of 3

its all genetic except fringe cases of malnutrition eg starving african child or illness like cancer etc

Lmao This dude is doping retarded School math and flexing it I just saw it and my head hurts
just explain what's wrong with it you 5'7 autistic incel kissless virgin black skinned indian low-iq dumb fuck

There is a floor of height pretty much everybody isgonna reacha 4'11 then you can start counting.
which doctor fucking said that ?

not how it works but still, I can't understand being heightmogged by my dad brutally and being the same height as my mom, 80% genetic my ass.

not how it works but still, I can't understand being heightmogged by my dad brutally and being the same height as my mom, 80% genetic my ass.
hmmm, is your neighbor short ?

Lol all the tall guys literally eat the same shit as normal guy
That isn't true, taller people's diet may seem like a normal persons but it usually consists of eggs and milk everyday. Half of the avg "guy"s dont even eat breakfast.

• +1
Reactions: litaz and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
That isn't true, taller people's diet may seem like a normal persons but it usually consists of eggs and milk everyday. Half of the avg "guy"s dont even eat breakfast.

Lol all tall guys I know couldn’t give a shit about eggs and milk

Lol all tall guys I know couldn’t give a shit about eggs and milk
all "tall" guys are gooks like you. Anyways east asian lived on rice while vikings dutch people ect lived on meat (highest protein intake), drank lots of milk ect, why such the height difference you still see to this day? It's due to diet.

"Low protein quality can explain the unexpectedly short height means in the highly developed countries of East Asia and wealthy Asian oil superpowers." read it.

• Love it
environment only matters when their relatives come from a shit one

maths nigger

anyway pretty sure 20% is lowballing it. they probably used some kike study to further their chad worship

another thing is it takes several generations to recover a stunted trait (especially in regards to the mother) due to fucked health and nutrition so the niggers can just say it's muh jeans. also the parent will feed the same goyslop to the kid so the kid will also be dogshit height

based. also it may seem like everybody eats enough and people are too fat but most food is so fucking nutrient deficient that people just turn into slobs. it's all empty calories. while some foods retain higher nutritional value for example if the eggs were too severely impacted by this then the hen's reproduction would be in jeopardy therefore the poor motherfucker will sac its own health (it's already shit) but make sure the egg is at least mostly viable

there is a study about meat consumption and it's strongly correlated to height accounting for differences in the overall calorie intake. I've also done the statistics myself back in 2014 before they did the study I should be a researcher or someshit :bigbrain:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and brucel
all "tall" guys are gooks like you. Anyways east asian lived on rice while vikings dutch people ect lived on meat (highest protein intake), drank lots of milk ect, why such the height difference you still see to this day? It's due to diet.

"Low protein quality can explain the unexpectedly short height means in the highly developed countries of East Asia and wealthy Asian oil superpowers." read it.
Genetics are a significant reason. It’s not all diet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
Genetics are a significant reason. It’s not all diet
Yet why are filipino migrants suddenly 5'10 when both of thier parents are 5'4, shouldn't they be 5'5/6. Like I said genetics is just epigenetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872

View attachment 1976427

View attachment 1976430
mostly genetics but i wouldnt worry too much as long as you reach 5'10 you can fraud 6ft on apps and focus on your body/face, hell if youre 5'9 you could probably fraud 6ft to femoid midgets if you wear lifts

Yet why are filipino migrants suddenly 5'10 when both of thier parents are 5'4, shouldn't they be 5'5/6. Like I said genetics is just epigenetics.
Epigenetics may be a factor. I am still adamant that certain races are genetically taller or shorter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
80/20 variability in a population for height differences.

It means in short take the average 5’8 male and the average 6’6 male there’s a 10 inch difference 80% (aka 8 inches) and 20% (2 inches) will be attributable to genetic and non-genetic factors respectively.

Also I think that number is closer to 90/10 from more recent estimates.

80/20 is paretto law if I remember correctly. It is said that 20% of work will create 80% of success or smth like that.
So when we speak about height you have a range of heights that you could be. For example from 5'6 to 6'2.
If you smoke, don't sleep, excercise very badly. For example you in your country is hunger you would grow to 5'6.
But if you train, sleep, get proper nutrition you would be 6'2.
I heard a story about one nigga. Doctor said that he would be 6'7. But he became a vegetarian and ended at 6'3 :)

Epigenetics may be a factor. I am still adamant that certain races are genetically taller or shorter
Stop coping, yet it can be explained by studies why some races are shorter and some are taller, it is all due to diet people that love on east asia eat rice while in northern europe they eat meat, drink milk due to the land being better for farming. The study I linked if you had read it, explains the difference of height of 105 countries.

How does one race become taller than other races? By protein consumption, the tallest races on this Earth come from places where the most protein consumption is. Like germany, belgium, the netherlands.

Stop coping its not just muh genetics. I wont bother to reply if you are gonna cope. Diet (epigenetics, nutrition) and genetics is what determines height rather than genetics. Like i said genetics is just epigenetics.

This is true. I’m an immigrant from South America, and both my parents are 5’3.

I’m 5’9 at 14 years of age

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 26640
80/20 variability in a population for height differences.

It means in short take the average 5’8 male and the average 6’6 male there’s a 10 inch difference 80% (aka 8 inches) and 20% (2 inches) will be attributable to genetic and non-genetic factors respectively.

Also I think that number is closer to 90/10 from more recent estimates.

View attachment 1976427

View attachment 1976430
zue5x4d.png

40%
look how weak the predictive power is

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and SubhumanCurrycel
Most ‘environment’ is NOT nurture. It is random chance in the way the genes deploy. For example, a study raised multiple cloned fish in the exact same environments and they were all quite different. This means the ‘environmental’ component isn’t even ‘environment’ as most people see it. It is random chance in the way genes are read and the body grows. See here: https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms15361

Another example is how when you clone a cat, the spots will be different to the cloned one. This is present at birth, so it’s not ‘diet’ and nurture making the spots different. It’s just chance in how the animal grows and the variation in genes.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and SubhumanCurrycel