WTF!! Fuck Adriana Lima

Correct but if they have the same coloring (aka skin tone, hair colour etc) and you put them next to eachother. The average non PSL person would guess them to be the same race.

You say they have the same colouring but the same can be said about Most Southern Europeans

Most have this type of colouring.

main-qimg-28e522d1217b73ebcfd99dd0bd6bcc24

So if this guy is White so are they.

You say they have the same colouring but the same can be said about Most Southern Europeans

Most have this type of colouring.

So if this guy is White so are they.
Here is the thing that guy doesnt look white. obviously bcs he doesnt have the same type of colouring lmao.

I said if they HAD all the same coloring, the thing is they do not.

He would never be registered as white in Northern Europe, maybe in America, he is. Also you tried to nitpick a pic where he looks decent.

In reality he looks like this.
View attachment 104267
His skin looks even whiter there, lol. Keep fucking up your argument, retard.

In any case, he's white and there's nothing you can do about it, cuck.

His skin looks even whiter there, lol. Keep fucking up your argument, retard.

In any case, he's white and there's nothing you can do about it, cuck.
You can have white skin and still look ethnic you literal mongoloid. Know what phenotypes are

When a sub 5 exists.

Average French Pheno

not really the average french pheno. most of them look central european and nordic.
in any way, french people will be gone soon. north africans and blacks will be the majority

not really the average french pheno. most of them look central european and nordic.
in any way, french people will be gone soon. north africans and blacks will be the majority

Probably true tbh. my Uncle was in Paris a few months back and he said it's full of Blacks and Arabs.

JFL it's over for France.

You can have white skin and still look ethnic you literal mongoloid. Know what phenotypes are
What does his looks have to do with anything? He looks dinaric, not shitskin. He's ugly as shit, btw. He married her because of his height and status.

I don't know why you're so bent on turning an obvious white guy into a shitskin. Probably because he fucked your oneitis that you want to believe is into ethnics.

What does his looks have to do with anything? He looks dinaric, not shitskin. He's ugly as shit, btw. He married her because of his height and status.

I don't know why you're so bent on turning an obvious white guy into a shitskin. Probably because he fucked your oneitis that you want to believe is into ethnics.
I never said he was genetically a shitskin i just said he looks like one, which he does. He doesnt look like an obvious white guy, if he was in Europe especially northern europe noone would think of him as white.

he obviously is ugly as sin. She also just married him for height and athletic status. Water is wet.

Plus why would i want Adriana Lima to like shitskins when i myself am southern europian, you literally make zero sense. You just seem to be desperate to make a guy that looks ethnic seem like a fullon white looking guy, probably bcs he fucked your oneitis Adriana Lima

I never said he was genetically a shitskin i just said he looks like one, which he does. He doesnt look like an obvious white guy, if he was in Europe especially northern europe noone would think of him as white.
He looks dinaric. They are white.
he obviously is ugly as sin. She also just married him for height and athletic status. Water is wet.
That's what I said.
Plus why would i want Adriana Lima to like shitskins when i myself am southern europian, you literally make zero sense. You just seem to be desperate to make a guy that looks ethnic seem like a fullon white looking guy, probably bcs he fucked your oneitis Adriana Lima
I assume you're a shitskin due to your avatar, or at least a huge SJW softie cuck fighting ethnic's arguments on the Internet all day. Either way, just as easily triggered.
You just seem to be desperate to make a guy that looks ethnic seem like a fullon white looking guy, probably bcs he fucked your oneitis Adriana Lima
You just twisted my words and it makes literally no sense, you autistic faggot. Especially because she almost married this ugly ginger:
fOfx3NK.jpg

Why do so many in the forum put her on the pedestal because of her appearance? It's just a cheeky foid like any other, besides being pompous and annoying; nothing to be revered, you will not have her

its time to act like cavemen.

Reminder.

would love to have head crushed between her thighs