WTF GTFIH WHITE MEN MOGGED BY WHITE WOMEN

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
What the fuck am I seeing white men ABSOLUTELY JAW MOGGED BY WHITE WOMEN THIS ISNT A RARE CASE I SEE IT IRL TOO

FC07FE46 5407 4216 ACF6 45C28A58F034

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Hades, Kekee and 12 others
IM FUCKING JFLING AT THIS SHIT ITS SO CRAZY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 275, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
estrogen water & inactive lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 6963, Hades and 11 others
then imagine the mog they give to other races :feelshaha: ✊✊

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Golang, Subhuman Philtrum and 11 others
foid still gets brain size mogged though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Hades, Deleted member 6402 and 8 others
issa wrap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8904, Deleted member 5875 and goat2x
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 9090, RealLooksmaxxer and 2 others
are these ancient skulls?

• +1
then imagine the mog they give to other races :feelshaha: ✊✊

Cope my australian aboringe girl friend says all races of women are beautiful

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, datboijj, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
brutal jfl

• +1
It's more common to see a male with poor development than a female. Females concentrate around the mean values in everything (be it size, intelligence looks, whatever), whereas males see a wider distribution across the bell curve.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, ConspiracyTheory, lutte and 14 others
Yeah I’ve noticed women on average have a better facial bone structure than men. Most men I see are boneless potato faced subhumans even if they’re skinny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 6128, Schizoidcel and 3 others
It's more common to see a male with poor development than a female. Females concentrate around the mean values in everything (be it size, intelligence looks, whatever), whereas males see a wider distribution across the bell curve.
What?

• +1
Yeah, no shit. Xenoestrogens from birth (baby formula) literally neg male bone development whereas estrogen just advances female development. Men are cucked from birth in the west on top of the crappy diet they're spoonfed.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5969 and 8 others
Women are more likely reside in the center of the bell curve. Men in the extremes. Regardless of what trait or characteristic you are examining.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, UglyGod360, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
"The faces of men and women in the Viking Age were more alike than they are today. The women’s faces were more masculine than women’s today, with prominent brow ridges. On the other hand, the Viking man’s appearance was more feminine than that of men today, with a less prominent jaw and brow ridges.

These ambiguous facial features mean that it is difficult to decide upon a Viking skeleton’s sex based on the skull alone. Therefore, other traits need to be studied in order to identify the sex of skeletons. Pelvis width can be very useful in this respect."

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6963, Kekee and 5 others
Yeah I’ve noticed women on average have a better facial bone structure than men. Most men I see are boneless potato faced subhumans even if they’re skinny
Legit women mog guys so hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, forwardgrowth, Deleted member 6402 and 4 others
Sounds like a good thing honestly, women with prominent facial bones are much more attractive anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and RealLooksmaxxer
monke forward growth mogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, datboijj and magnificentcel
"The faces of men and women in the Viking Age were more alike than they are today. The women’s faces were more masculine than women’s today, with prominent brow ridges. On the other hand, the Viking man’s appearance was more feminine than that of men today, with a less prominent jaw and brow ridges.

These ambiguous facial features mean that it is difficult to decide upon a Viking skeleton’s sex based on the skull alone. Therefore, other traits need to be studied in order to identify the sex of skeletons. Pelvis width can be very useful in this respect."

any pics? its actually very interesting ngl

• +1
jfl literally no difference in browridge and orbitals, the male one is probably some cuck's skull

• +1
jfl literally no difference in browridge and orbitals, the male one is probably some cuck's skull
NO.
The male one is literally the average person today these niggas don’t have a drip of androgen receptors or DHT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
NO.
The male one is literally the average person today these niggas don’t have a drip of androgen receptors or DHT
over for them tbh
you can't blame women for being chadsexual, the average male is fucking subhuman jfl

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, datboijj, Schizoidcel and 4 others
Stop MOVING MY THREADS @Alexanderr @Gargantuan

THIS IS PART OF LOOKSMAXXING I WAS HOPING SOMEONE COULD GIVE US AN EXPLANATION AS TO WHY WOMEN HAVE BIGGER AND BETTER JAWS THAN MEN

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
THIS IS PART OF LOOKSMAXXING I WAS HOPING SOMEONE COULD GIVE US AN EXPLANATION AS TO WHY WOMEN HAVE BIGGER AND BETTER JAWS THAN MEN
What? How is “WTF GTFIH WHITE MEN MOGGED BY WHITE WOMEN” related to Looksmaxing? You didn’t even mention whether someone could give you an explanation for the phenomena. Avoid doing this a second time.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 6273
  • +1
What? How is “WTF GTFIH WHITE MEN MOGGED BY WHITE WOMEN” related to Looksmaxing? You didn’t even mention whether someone could give you an explanation for the phenomena. Avoid doing this a second time.
OOOH ITS NOT PART OF LOOKSMAXXING

Is it part of off topic no because it’s actually related to the face it’s not part of rating I didn’t ask for a rating and not for success cause this is suifuel

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
@Alexanderr man uve made me so mad

I’ve fucking dropped my mini cheddars cause of u

OOOH ITS NOT PART OF LOOKSMAXXING

Is it part of off topic no because it’s actually related to the face it’s not part of rating I didn’t ask for a rating and not for success cause this is suifuel
If anything related to physical appearance was allowed to be put in Looksmaxing, it would allow autisic mogging threads to be put in as well, solely because they’re related to face. While in actuality, they have nothing to do with self-improvement.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 6273
If anything related to physical appearance was allowed to be put in Looksmaxing, it would allow autisic mogging threads to be put in as well, solely because they’re related to face. While in actuality, they have nothing to do with self-improvement.
No mogging threads go in rating like I said

No mogging threads go in rating like I said
I am not talking about mogging battles where users are to decide a winner. I’m talking about threads like these which revolve around mogging but aren’t related looksmaxing or improving one‘s self.

If you want an answer to a Looksmaxing related question, you can make a thread about it, of course, but that isn’t this thread. You quite literally made a thread about white women mogging white men, nothing more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 6273
estrogen water & inactive lifestyle
Skulls from OP's pic are supposedly from 2,100 years ago

But I imagine it's become even worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 9090 and Lux
important thing is the size difference in literal skull size. are these two representative of IRL size?

• +1
Because women have more hair.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and Deleted member 6128
important thing is the size difference in literal skull size. are these two representative of IRL size?
God I hate that faggot in ur avi I want to tear off his fucking scalp

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and SubhumanCurrycel

This destroys the "vikings were high T bone mogging masculine men" cope that so many believe.

• +1
That “male” skull has absolutely ZERO brow ridge JFL

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6128

• +1
This destroys the "vikings were high T bone mogging masculine men" cope that so many believe.
Movies are responsible for that tbh

• +1
Reactions: Kekee
Why do they have overjets when humans had edge to edge bites until only 300 years ago?
Something ain’t adding up here...

Why do they have overjets when humans had edge to edge bites until only 300 years ago?
Something ain’t adding up here...
weve been subhuman ever since agriculture started