WTF HAPPENED TO GANDY

but a Caucasian can pull off balding better than an indian can
No one can pull of balding regardless of race. Very subhuman when you are nw3 and thinning,

Even the biggest chads fall to the hair pil

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180 and LooksmaxxHopeful
No one can pull of balding regardless of race. Very subhuman when you are nw3 and thinning,

Even the biggest chads fall to the hair pil
debatable but balding is lethal to most guys

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
debatable but balding is lethal to most guys
99.9% of guys are doomed I'd argue whites have it worse the taller their skull is with balding
You cannot be appealing to younger women if bald.
@SubhumanCurrycel @gamma @Austrian Oak
02275314 A2C4 4360 838C 280FBED0A150 048e1cb54af68bf5afa69a74c765d262 Unnamed Elvis Presley Hairstyle 6 Rs 1024x759 161115101827 1024billy zanecm111516 5d49a72036e03c18a6760fe6 1 Perceptions of bald men and men with hair 1 Entertainment 2015 03 zayn malik one direction main D5fb722ad3d0587ae53d1206f135803f 1617479289724 Images 10 4lNoGvk Gv4yUcx DqnCNnE Bro Pg42RF   Tom Cruise B  answer 2 xlarge FaceApp 1625347218919 FaceApp 1625347481051 FaceApp 1625347004726 FaceApp 1625302313028 FaceApp 1625358226540 FaceApp 1625302070410 FaceApp 1625258039956 FaceApp 1625238897260 FaceApp 1625177053666

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, MikeMew'sBitch, LastHopeForNorman and 5 others
View attachment 1241724
bro the norwood reaper looks like it hit not only his hair but his fucking soul

Just the bad hair cut tbh looks jagged af. They took tooo much off the top front which he used to fraud his hairline with

faceapp morphs are shit for looking at what someone bald looks like, also amnesia looks great bald jfl, the only way u can survive being bald is with a short upper third
Amnesia would be slaying post wall women if he was bald cope tbh @Amnesia

If you are bald and not Jeremy meeks you WILL never be appealing to younger girls and amnesia exclusively fucks younger women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14470 and Amnesia

If you are bald and not Jeremy meeks you WILL never be appealing to younger girls and amnesia exclusively fucks younger women
im not denying the importance of hair, im just saying some guys look good bald, its not as much of a death sentence on some than others, like any tiktok eboy wo hair would lose all smv, but someone like amnesia wouldnt really affect him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14470, owlofathena and volcelfatcel
im not denying the importance of hair, im just saying some guys look good bald, its not as much of a death sentence on some than others, like any tiktok eboy wo hair would lose all smv, but someone like amnesia wouldnt really affect him
Amnesia wouldn't affect him smv wise with post wall women but the women you want to fuck don't fuck bald guys is what I mean. Younger women want hair unless u look like meeks

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Someone like Freddie lundgberg who has the bones and perfect skull shape to actually rock the bald look like a god

Fuck he’s beginning to look older than my 63 year old dad who has norwood 0 and good collagen. He looks fucking old for a 40 year old

@volcelfatcel and copers still say that men age like wine :hnghn:

Even male models with great bone structure look like oldcels at 40

Compare 40 yo Gandy to 40 yo Adriana Lima or 44 yo Shakira
With makeup on women mog to oblivion because can fraud skin

Not sure on models but many male actors hold up well while others fall apart quickly.

i almost exclusively go for 18-20 year olds off tinder/bumble which even amazes me how often I can pull them at my age, I doubt I would have any success with them if I was bald, there's just no way I could pull teens if I was bald. In fact I ran a number 1 buzz cut for most of my life when I was 16-27 years old and had shit success with women my whoel life

girls love to run their hands thru my hair when I am giving them orgasms between their legs

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Heguldus and volcelfatcel
i almost exclusively go for 18-20 year olds off tinder/bumble which even amazes me how often I can pull them at my age, I doubt I would have any success with them if I was bald, there's just no way I could pull teens if I was bald. In fact I ran a number 1 buzz cut for most of my life when I was 16-27 years old and had shit success with women my whoel life

girls love to run their hands thru my hair when I am giving them orgasms between their legs
u also got surgery

That is absolutely brutal and you are norwood 0 buzzcut at that, maintain hair and you maintain your prime. You barely look aged because of how well you have maintained hairline.

u also got surgery
That is absolutely brutal and you are norwood 0 buzzcut at that, maintain hair and you maintain your prime. You barely look aged because of how well you have maintained hairline.

I got all my surgery at 19, and from the time post surgery until I was 30 I slayed 6 women. Things changed when I started wearing elevator shoes to boost from 5'9'' to 6'1'', grew my hair out, leaned out a bit more, and hopped on tinder and got a job at a night club a few nights a week to put myself out there. Then I banged 150+ girls in 2.5 years

imagine me trying to convince an 18 year old off tinder I am 24 when I am bald. The only way It's even plausible is cause I am lean/tones body, have no hairline recession and a slight tan to mask any little wrinkles in my face.

Plus I actually think the fact I naturally have no body hair helps it seem to younger women I am closer to their age, i dunno that's just me pulling shit outta my ass

• +1
Reactions: lasthope, Hero of the Imperium and volcelfatcel
I got all my surgery at 19, and from the time post surgery until I was 30 I slayed 6 women. Things changed when I started wearing elevator shoes to boost from 5'9'' to 6'1'', grew my hair out, leaned out a bit more, and hopped on tinder and got a job at a night club a few nights a week to put myself out there. Then I banged 150+ girls in 2.5 years

imagine me trying to convince an 18 year old off tinder I am 24 when I am bald. The only way It's even plausible is cause I am lean/tones body, have no hairline recession and a slight tan to mask any little wrinkles in my face.

Plus I actually think the fact I naturally have no body hair helps it seem to younger women I am closer to their age, i dunno that's just me pulling shit outta my ass
no i think its ur collagen not ur body hair jfl

His hair is fine for a 40 year old tbh, he has always been nw1.5 nw2

Collagen reaper is more brutal for him, he overtanned to fit the med beauty standard.
Dude gandy looks the exact same with maybe some minor collagen loss

chico is the one who really descended hard from chollagen and elastin loss

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus

do you work in night club beside a real job?

your bf pill was in inspiration for me dawg. I've lost 40 pounds since january while maintaining my lifts and my cheekbones ramus and mandible all came out. Groin fat going away makes yoour dick look so much bigger too. 12% or death

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, AsGoodAsItGets and Amnesia
your bf pill was in inspiration for me dawg. I've lost 40 pounds since january while maintaining my lifts and my cheekbones ramus and mandible all came out. Groin fat going away makes yoour dick look so much bigger too. 12% or death
curry moment

Gandy has always looked like a oldcel even 10 years ago lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, coxinga and datboijj
bones won't save skin from sun damage, smoke and alcohol damage etc
all bones do is support the skin
elasticity, plumpness, and smoothness are something bones can't help at all

true, asians will never mog whites even if they are more robust, asian eye areas are a death sentence
LOL how are they a death sentence? If I recall correctly, the traits that make up the eyes of a Sinid phenotype (most associated with Asians) are a positive canthal tilt (makes eyes look more youthful and alert) and a brown eye color (brown = more melanin, less prone to sun damage, also exerts more dominance). Tell me how does Gandy’s pretty blue eyes mog Hu Bing?

LOL how are they a death sentence? If I recall correctly, the traits that make up the eyes of a Sinid phenotype (most associated with Asians) are a positive canthal tilt (makes eyes look more youthful and alert) and a brown eye color (brown = more melanin, less prone to sun damage, also exerts more dominance). Tell me how does Gandy’s pretty blue eyes mog Hu Bing?
greycel moment, firstly canthal tilt is a meme, neutral canthal tilt is ideal for guys, positive tilt is feminine, secondly asian eyes have pfl on average of like 25mm in comparison to most male models that stand at 35mm that is laughable im suprised their fov is more than 35 degrees left and right of them, not only that they have monolids which hide their lashes and is objectively unnattractive, to add to that they lack orbitals meaning they will never have hunter eyes hidden by "sun damage" as you would say bc their eyes are not shadowed by brow ridge, and blue eyes are more attractive than brown bc they are more intimidating, (lighter colour = more visibility)

@Amnesia Lower eyelid retraction vs Undereye filler? My undereye area is only failo

@volcelfatcel and copers still say that men age like wine :hnghn:

Even male models with great bone structure look like oldcels at 40

Compare 40 yo Gandy to 40 yo Adriana Lima or 44 yo Shakira
With makeup on women mog to oblivion because can fraud skin
He smokes though an too much tanning so he has aged a lot worse than Beckham at 41

greycel moment, firstly canthal tilt is a meme, neutral canthal tilt is ideal for guys, positive tilt is feminine, secondly asian eyes have pfl on average of like 25mm in comparison to most male models that stand at 35mm that is laughable im suprised their fov is more than 35 degrees left and right of them, not only that they have monolids which hide their lashes and is objectively unnattractive, to add to that they lack orbitals meaning they will never have hunter eyes hidden by "sun damage" as you would say bc their eyes are not shadowed by brow ridge, and blue eyes are more attractive than brown bc they are more intimidating, (lighter colour = more visibility)
Have you seen asians with long pfl?

He will

2S6A9204.jpg

us in the grave

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
But like I said, he's a good example of why caucasians shouldn't tan too often or smoke/drink if they care about aging well. He also seems to be the kind of guy who just age quicker like some brits so he might be disadvantaged genetically also.

I think slightly longer hair on top would look better on him at this point, to cover his hairline a bit.

Last edited:
But like I said, he's a good example of why caucasians shouldn't tan too often or smoke/drink if they care about aging well. He also seems to be the kind of guy who just ages badly like some brits so he might be fucked genetically also.
probs, he has shit maxilla

Cope,East Asian Doesn't Have a Flat Face,East Asian Has High Cheekbones Or Medium Protruding Forward,Medium Upper And Lower Jaw Prognatism,Medium Chin,Medium Nose,So Absolutely No Flat ,And Mongoloid Eyes Also Better Eye Area ,Positive Chantal Tilt Features Mongoloid,Ageyo Sal Mongoloi,Downturned Medial Chantus Mongoloid,No Sclera Show Mongoloid,Thick Eyebrow Mongoloid Too,Mongoloid Hunter's Eyes Are Also Common Because?

This Article Before Deletion
Dark eyes

Dark colored eyeballs are also perceived as masculine. A man can have small, dark colored eyeballs but not have developed bones around the eyes and still technically qualify as having hunter eyes. Actor Bruce Campbell has eyes like those.
Color and limbal ring
So the hunter's eye conditions are simple if the hunter's eyes are ordinary and not too scary and threatening, namely only positive chantal tilt, small eyes, narrow eyes, almond shape, thick eyebrow, downturned medial chantus

you know animal hunter ?they no more squint ,you know eagle,snake,and dinousaurs ,and dll

img_20211014_070620-jpg.1378615

screenshot_20211002_160326-jpg.1378616

screenshot_20211002_160518-jpg.1378619

screenshot_20211002_160352-jpg.1378620

img_20211014_080814-jpg.1378621

screenshot_20211025_013124-jpg.1378623

screenshot_20211025_013041-jpg.1378627

screenshot_20211025_012931-jpg.1378628

screenshot_20211025_012025-jpg.1378606

screenshot_20211025_012010-jpg.1378607

img_20211014_081617-jpg.1378608

screenshot_20211002_160405-jpg.1378610

img_20211014_080753-jpg.1378612

screenshot_20211025_002544-jpg.1378602

screenshot_20211019_074950-jpg.1378604

screenshot_20211025_012040-jpg.1378605

screenshot_20211025_013135-jpg.1378635

img_20211020_194121-jpg.1378637

screenshot_20211025_013019-jpg.1378638

screenshot_20211025_013739-jpg.1378639

And Caucasoid and mongoloid more closer or similar ,
IMG 20211027 012439

He looks old enough to be Biden's dad

Meanwhile Hernan Drago doesn't look a day over 30 (ignoring gray hairs)