Wtf happned today? Gandy??

JohnRea

JohnRea

Iron
Wasap slayers and slayers-in-the-making.

Can't believe it but I think I cracked the code and found a "cheat code" to slay.

Today I came to my class as usual, sat on my place as usual, did everything as usual, but... something was different today.

I see the stacies staring at me like kids at ice cream, licking their lips, playing with hair as if their lifes dependent on it.

I think to myself "wtf?" Is it the " I browse looksmax.me" halo on me?

Next thing I know it a group of stecies are holding me down and one other undressing my pants, a moment later I feel the high estrogen lips of the stacies suckling my dick like bunch of vacuum cleaners.

I can't understand, why is this happening??! , I think to myself "this is too good to be true"! and then... only when one of the stacies takes out her iPad pro XLL to film all of this on Tik-Tok, I see THE TRUTH... I see the fact that I was wearing my t shirt with Gandys face one it. And then I understood what triggered this primal desire in stacies... It was the S-L-A-Y-E-R effect of Gandys face on the t-shirt I was wearing that tricked the stacies and their primal female instincts.

At that moment I had nothing else to do, other than winking a wink of approval at the face of Gandy on the iPad screen and utter these words in my head "thanks, sensei Gandy for bestowing upon me this moment of slayerhood, to motivate me to do my best, in order to be able to do such thing without your help next time"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, AscendenceImminent and 54UD4D3
cool story bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Ritalincell and JohnRea

• JFL
Reactions: 54UD4D3
7C5495A8 8D7B 4F80 9003 B2864B427526

• JFL