Wtf How big is this guy dick?

Sorry for late response.

It depends on what you want. If you want to be taller, it’s better to have late puberty/lower T levels.

In my opinion it’s better to have LOWER T levels on average because generally speaking if you have lower T levels you will also have lower estrogen levels (the hormone responsible for closing your growth plates early. This is why women are shorter on a average)

You can always compensate later In life for dimorphism by using steroids.

Only thing that usually benefits from high T/DHT during puberty is dick size. Your dick can’t grow past puberty.

High DHT is directly correlated with T levels. Some amount of your T is directly converted to DHT. This is why your T levels will elevate if you take finasteride because the process that converts T to DHT is stopped. So yeah you will have higher T levels but it’s because none of it is converted to DHT. This can halt the balding process because DHT is the primary hormone responsible for balding (of course it depends on how sensitive you are to DHT)
wouldn't it also make more sense then if taller dudes have also a slighty smaller dick according to this thesis?

wouldn't it also make more sense then if taller dudes have also a slighty smaller dick according to this thesis?
Might make sense but like I said, height is not correlated with dick size whatsoever.

It might make sense that on average there's a few CM difference. Growth hormone doesn't have an affect on dick size as far I know. It's really only DHT that's responsible for dick size. If you go through puberty later, you will have likely have lower DHT levels and were given less time for DHT to increase dick size.

Might make sense but like I said, height is not correlated with dick size whatsoever.

It might make sense that on average there's a few CM difference. Growth hormone doesn't have an affect on dick size as far I know. It's really only DHT that's responsible for dick size. If you go through puberty later, you will have likely have lower DHT levels and were given less time for DHT to increase dick size.
are there any signs of high dht levels

Here we all are starvemaxing while a guy with a beer gut and horse cock wins at life

are there any signs of high dht levels
A lot of body hair, deep voice, POSSIBLY hair thinning.

Other symptoms of high DHT are increased body and facial hair, adult acne, increased sweating, aggression, sleep apnea, high red blood cell count, or high blood pressure

A lot of body hair, deep voice, POSSIBLY hair thinning.

Other symptoms of high DHT are increased body and facial hair, adult acne, increased sweating, aggression, sleep apnea, high red blood cell count, or high blood pressure
so would it make sense if someone has increased body and facial hair and hair thinning to conclude that he has probably a big dick

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
so would it make sense if someone has increased body and facial hair and hair thinning to conclude that he has probably a big dick
Not necessarily. Only if the person has gone through puberty with high DHT.

DHT can increase as an adult and give you a lot of body/facial hair and thinning. If a person is like 18 with the symptoms I mentioned, it's likely they had higher DHT levels on average, and (probably) a bigger dick.

It's been PROVEN that applying DHT gel to your penis increases it's size. There are guides on this forum that explain this process as well

Not necessarily. Only if the person has gone through puberty with high DHT.

DHT can increase as an adult and give you a lot of body/facial hair and thinning. If a person is like 18 with the symptoms I mentioned, it's likely they had higher DHT levels on average, and (probably) a bigger dick.

It's been PROVEN that applying DHT gel to your penis increases it's size. There are guides on this forum that explain this process as well
any negative side effects of applying it to your dick?

any negative side effects of applying it to your dick?
Not that I know of. Only POSSIBLE side affects are the negatives of high DHT (increased aggression, possible hair thinning, etc)

Only works if you're going through puberty. Past puberty it won't have permanent effects.

Not that I know of. Only POSSIBLE side affects are the negatives of high DHT (increased aggression, possible hair thinning, etc)

Only works if you're going through puberty. Past puberty it won't have permanent effects.
ah ok thanks i mean not worth if it could make you bald tbh

ah ok thanks i mean not worth if it could make you bald tbh
is worth it during puberty cause you'll have a bigger dick (usually smaller height though)

you can always use minox to regrow your hair. makes your voice deeper as well if you have higher DHT levels during puberty.

its responsible for alot of masculinization effects during puberty.

That’s like 10 inches at least retard