Wtf I am too socially anxious for everyday life

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
I just went to the local drugstore to buy like a new cream for my eyes against eye bags and stuff but I couldn't find them and I was just looking like an autist at the shelves searching for it and finally found one but I had no other one to compare and I started panicing ngl, then I just went to the checkout and bought it.

There were a couple of people working there that were free and I would only had to ask them and I am sure they would have gladly helped me.

Fuck why am I this socially anxious?
I have had some psychiatric treatments but it still didn't change shit for me and no I am not autistic because I know very well how to act in a social setting, I only can't get past the anxious feeling to actually do stuff.

And there is actually a surgery against it called Capsulotomy but I am sure they only do it in rare cases if nothing else works or maybe if you pay out of pocket.

• JFL
Reactions: Aladin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
I just went to the local drugstore to buy like a new cream for my eyes against eye bags and stuff but I couldn't find them and I was just looking like an autist at the shelves searching for it and finally found one but I had no other one to compare and I started panicing ngl, then I just went to the checkout and bought it.

There were a couple of people working there that were free and I would only had to ask them and I am sure they would have gladly helped me.

Fuck why am I this socially anxious?
I have had some psychiatric treatments but it still didn't change shit for me and no I am not autistic because I know very well how to act in a social setting, I only can't get past the anxious feeling to actually do stuff.

And there is actually a surgery against it called Capsulotomy but I am sure they only do it in rare cases if nothing else works or maybe if you pay out of pocket.

eating no carbs lowered my anxiety

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
I just went to the local drugstore to buy like a new cream for my eyes against eye bags
why dont you instead of buying chemical mixes which didnt exist 20 years ago go and eat raw meat and drink blood

Lyrica would be my advice. :blackpill:

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Have you tried adaptogens like ashwagandha? Getting surgery for anxiety is insane. Just get lobotomized theory?