WTF I GOT A BONER FROM A GUY WTF

D

Deleted member 22099

I used to not get sick.
I work at a shitty convenience store and I served this guy. He was ginger, about 5'11, and had a beardstache. He was really good looking, reminded me of Jon Kortajarena. Being a looksmaxxer, I casually check out guys all the time but then when I was looking at his jawline I got semi-chubbed.
I have never had anything like this happen to me; I still have no desire to sleep with a man but what the hell bro!? I looksmaxx to fuck bitches and I love women. Since this happened a few hours ago I amnt nearly as enticed by hot girls.
Fuck my desire to be masculine is the thing that rules my life and now I find out I might like dudes??
Someone console me please

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, apemaxxed, Deleted member 21146 and 12 others
this has to be a troll

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
Dnr but gay lol

Ur a fag man

• +1
Reactions: alphamaxxxx
low t since you didn't rape him in the convenience store.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 15468 and 2 others
I work at a shitty convenience store and I served this guy. He was ginger, about 5'11, and had a beardstache. He was really good looking, reminded me of Jon Kortajarena. Being a looksmaxxer, I casually check out guys all the time but then when I was looking at his jawline I got semi-chubbed.
I have never had anything like this happen to me; I still have no desire to sleep with a man but what the hell bro!? I looksmaxx to fuck bitches and I love women. Since this happened a few hours ago I amnt nearly as enticed by hot girls.
Fuck my desire to be masculine is the thing that rules my life and now I find out I might like dudes??
bro dw these thigns happen

Seems gay

• +1
yes plenty of men feel occasionally gay or have something happen to them which is gay
gayness isnt bad im not saying you should be gay or that you even are gay
its just that in this moment you were gay its fine

over

• +1
Watch Yaoi and see if you get hard

Gustavson maxxing

Gaypill is law. Fuck men.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
yes plenty of men feel occasionally gay or have something happen to them which is gay
gayness isnt bad im not saying you should be gay or that you even are gay
its just that in this moment you were gay its fine
Screenshot 20220918 013433 152

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
take the gaypill
do you realize how easy it would be to ascend if you were gay

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
being gay means automatically you are not incel so be happy

take the gaypill
do you realize how easy it would be to ascend if you were gay
I'm starting to wonder if my attraction to women is just to validate my ego. I want to fuck loads of bitches obviously because it is enjoyable but maybe the main reason is the arrogance it will bring me

you're gay babe

I only get hard from Chico tbh

bro dw these thigns happen
NO THEY DONT NIGGA YOURE EITHER GAY OR NOT GAY NIGGA AND I AINT GAY NIGGA CUZ I AINT EVER GOT NO BONER EVER FROM A GUY NIGGA IM SUPER STRAIGHT NIGGA

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
NO THEY DONT NIGGA YOURE EITHER GAY OR NOT GAY NIGGA AND I AINT GAY NIGGA CUZ I AINT EVER GOT NO BONER EVER FROM A GUY NIGGA IM SUPER STRAIGHT NIGGA
nah bro its legit calm down

Man I am panicking I can't get hard from girls or guys now.
u already jerked off to that ginger bro its fine
wait a day for the coom to build back up

The typical side-effect of using this website

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Guys I think I was just having a mental breakdown. I did get hard but I am once again attracted to women. 🫡

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
It's ok bro. You're on looksgaymaxxing.org