Wtf is happening to my mind?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
In the past 6 months I literally have lost so much of my focus. I cannot properly listen or comprehend what people say. My brain, my movements have become slower. I daydream a lot. I feel foggy and confused, and I feel like there's a voice in my head screaming negative thoughts and hate in my head.

Wtf is happening?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: imabetanumale, Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
In the past 6 months I literally have lost so much of my focus. I cannot properly listen or comprehend what people say. My brain, my movements have become slower. I daydream a lot. I feel foggy and confused, and I feel like there's a voice in my head screaming negative thoughts and hate in my head.

Wtf is happening?
It Has Begun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and vampyre

Wtf is happening?
Try to take 500mg of L tyrosine, together with lots of B vitamins.
Omega 3 is also recommended.
Thank me later.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bobsmith03 and Napoleon1800

Wtf is happening?
slow movement is related withy low dopamine and has been identiefed in social oucast people https://incels.is/threads/people-ca...ing-up-a-state-caused-by-low-dopamine.306836/

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Zonar
Alright but what effects do those have?
L tyrosine basically resets your dopamine. It gives you a lot of control and makss starting 100x easier. Without being in an alternative state like on ritalin.
Omega 3 helps you with thinking clear and fluidly. Combine them and you basically improve your executive and cognitive skills.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800