WTF IS HAPPENING WITH STROMA MEDICAL!!!??

Y

YoungWerther

Iron
Why no updates in THREE FUCKING YEARS??? It’s 2024, they hand out AIDS pills to FAGGOTS that are basically a cure for their literal ASS CANCER, but you don’t know how to change a fucking eye color???

Joseph Mengele was great man for devoting his life to this question, he probably would’ve found a breakthrough had the Germans won the war. Instead, THE JEWS have condemned me and literal BILLIONS of other human beings to having eyes the color of actual SHIT. Merde.

I have a great eye area. I would mog so bad if I had ice blue A10’s. I’m condemned to inferiority every single day I draw breath. An unrealized, incomplete being. Lumped in, because of this HORRENDOUS defect, with human BIOTRASH.

I’ll never have a piercing gaze like Delon, like some exotic Siberian fox.

I’m stuck with eyes that are the same color as Indians and African NIGGERS. Just fucking think about that. I’m trembling with impotent rage, humiliation and despair as I write this. I’m literally gonna rope. I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy. FUCK YOU “DR” GREGG HOMER, YOU KIKE JEW GRIFTER. GET LYNCHED YOU FUCKING COCKROACH. YOU ABSOLUTE PATHOGEN. I HOPE YOU GET LIT ON FIRE BY A JAMAICAN MALE NURSE WHILE YOURE ROTTING IN A CANCER WARD.

It’s so over.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn