WTF, is this a sign of balding?

D

Deleted member 21712

41yo legend with 60 dumpster dived slays
People always say that I'm super dense thick hair, and have a great hairline (it hasn't moved a millimeter upwards), however I recently noticed that the sides are going back, not up, just back.
Should I go to a hair doctor for this? or is that just for when you're balind upwards?
Please don't sperg, I really need help on this

• So Sad
Reactions: fruitgunpop
First of all we don't know what your baseline was from just this picture. Second of all, you've got plenty of time to treat it if you notice it early enough, which you will have no problem with judging from this post.

But no, that's not even Norwood 1.5, calm down.

People always say that I'm super dense thick hair, and have a great hairline (it hasn't moved a millimeter upwards), however I recently noticed that the sides are going back, not up, just back.
Should I go to a hair doctor for this? or is that just for when you're balind upwards?
View attachment 1870778View attachment 1870783
Yea its slight recession. Thats also where balding starts. At the temples

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and shekelmaxxer
Fuck man, they say the same for me as well. And recently I've been noticing some recession in the temples too. I'm gonna buy a dermaroller and hope that it never advances more than that. My father's at NW2 at 60 and both of my grandfather's at NW1 at 85 and 82.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Yes it is. You need some sort of microneedling to target temple recession.

can’t tell with that autistic haircut

• +1
Reactions: SunShine Senpai
judging by your pfp i thought you'd look more retarded irl

First of all we don't know what your baseline was from just this picture. Second of all, you've got plenty of time to treat it if you notice it early enough, which you will have no problem with judging from this post.

But no, that's not even Norwood 1.5, calm down.
unfortunately I don't know what my baseline is either, historically I haven't taken many selfies and especially not from side ,and I've usually had long hair.
I'm still relatively young so I want/need to be able to slay for at least another 15 years so I'm quite worried that I'm already at this stage.

Fuck man, they say the same for me as well. And recently I've been noticing some recession in the temples too. I'm gonna buy a dermaroller and hope that it never advances more than that. My father's at NW2 at 60 and both of my grandfather's at NW1 at 85 and 82.
Thanks, I never heard of that buy I will definitely buy one

judging by your pfp i thought you'd look more retarded irl
it's not me, I was just searching for temples hairloss and found that pic which matches mine perfectly

View attachment 1870778View attachment 1870783
Obviously

Obviously
Every single source I can find says that if the upper hairline is intact then the sides isn't any sign of norwood

Yeah just ignore your temples until they’re behind your ears.