wtf is this and how do i fix it (chin/mandible)

greengrassgrows

greengrassgrows

Bronze
found these pics on google that looks like my side profile

why is there a dip between my chin and lower lip? my chin cant be recessed cause its the same length as my lower lip, but there is still a weird fucking crater that makes my side profile look subhuman. and in my front profile you can see the shadow that it makes and its actually visible. need help im 15 so no surgeries YET

is there anything i can do rn or will i have to get surgery in the future

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
you have a short chin and long philtrum, that’s your problem lol not a dip above your chin jfl

are you a woman? get lost you stupid whore. im glad youre feeling stress over a feature that, yes, looks ugly as shit.

don't give this dyke advice, fellas. the bitch is gonna use it to lure a tall, white, good-looking chad only.

fuck off, chick. lower ur standards

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
are you a woman? get lost you stupid whore. im glad youre feeling stress over a feature that, yes, looks ugly as shit.

don't give this dyke advice, fellas. the bitch is gonna use it to lure a tall, white, good-looking chad only.

im a guy, your a tiktokcel. kill yourself you dirty shitshin ltn nigger

im a guy, your a tiktokcel. kill yourself you dirty shitshin ltn nigger
lmao hey so mad? if your a guy, im here to help broski. im all ears. whats the issue?

no reason to be so mad, if youre a guy. you should be able to understand literally everything I said is moot now.

did you also not see the part where i said i found these pics on google. kids from tiktok really should kill themselves. sub80iq its over buddy

lmao hey so mad? if your a guy, im here to help broski. im all ears. whats the issue?

no reason to be so mad, if youre a guy. you should be able to understand literally everything I said is moot now.
is mandible recessed

did you also not see the part where i said i found these pics on google. kids from tiktok really should kill themselves. sub80iq its over buddy
bro, thats it. I gave you a couple chances. now im about to start cooking.

you pussy ass nigger. don't about IQ when youre the one literally using a fucking woman as a reference to your facial issues as a man.

NIGGER!!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: alekahmeti
You are most definitely recessed lmao

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Short face syndrome.

Only fixable with bimax.

(bimax before and after on short face syndrome patient)