WTF is this bleachmaxxing ascension

AcneScars

AcneScars

Retired
Before
1D4DBB2A 1DF1 4953 8175 595CA077A5C8

After

If it isn’t filters/makeup in the after then idk how he went from dark Dravidian skin to light skin @Chadeep @volcelfatcel @Preston @Gaia262 @SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Beetlejuice, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
looks uncanny

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899, DesperadoRatado and AcneScars
Tan Probably.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and AcneScars
Hair pilled again :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Preoximerianas, Kekee and 1 other person
have you seen that black girl on youtube that bleached her skin

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Preoximerianas, Kekee and 2 others
That’s not tan. The skin colour difference is way too large for it be a natural seasonal variation

No?

Well tbh he has a good pheno in the after but yeah hair is a big part of his appeal
it does

He's naturally white skinned.

1D4DBB2A 1DF1 4953 8175 595CA077A5C8

Curry Farmer's tan.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, johncruz12345, Deleted member 15899 and 6 others
Well tbh he has a good pheno in the after but yeah hair is a big part of his appeal
99.9% of women prefer him over me despite the fact I could snap his faggot ass in half.
just LDAR

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Preoximerianas, Chadeep and 2 others
definitely doesn't save them from ethnicity

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 9670, AcneScars and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Offensive Bias, Preoximerianas and 2 others
I need to remove tan from my face. My face is literally darker by 2 shades than my body. :feelswhy:
Vampire maxx. Only go out in the evening and night time. Take vitamin D3 and drink raw blood.

Hqdefault 1

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, .👽., Chadeep and 1 other person
He’s 6’1, rich and has 20k on Instagram I think he’ll be fine
You should know different people tan in a different way -
Original
454 3152 2beb1b26e10142c

Eeb7245ddb07fa53e090b3b67554c6b3
Robert Downey Jr 2014 Comic Con cropped

Lack of red undertones can make one look paler than they really are and also most people who are dark haired and lack red undertones(they mostly have yellow-grey undertones) are the ones who barely tan. Almost all pale skinned people in India have extreme yellow undertones and don't tan, that is why they are easily distiguishable from Europeans. Of course, Hrithik is an anomaly -
Dc Cover 04m782j60mvdblvdf962gvc9m3 20161027165836Medi
Hrithikroshanwar11598618412

Last edited:
You should know different people tan in a different way -
View attachment 1389812View attachment 1389813
View attachment 1389815View attachment 1389814

Lack of red undertones can make one look paler than they really are and also most people who are dark haired and lack red undertones(they mostly have yellow-grey undertones) are the ones who barely tan. Almost all pale skinned people in India have extreme yellow undertones and don't tan, that is why they are easily distiguishable from Europeans. Of course, Hrithik is an anomaly -
View attachment 1389816View attachment 1389817
Divyaiin also has yellowish undertones

Looks like a pretty boy version of @Titbot

• JFL
Reactions: AcneScars
Guy in OP :feelsuhh:

:feelskek:
Just checked his profile, looks like a real 'try-hard'.
And no wonder he has yellow undertones. Yellow undertones aren't really desirable though. I don't know why you posted this guy though, he has an ogre nose, filter frauds to oblivion, angle frauds and gymcelled to convince the gullible Indian tween and teen girls that he is a chad. I don't mean to be a self-hater, but there are rarely any genuinely good looking chads/stacies in India. They look even more odd with all the fraud they do to even be 'passable'

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and AcneScars
Just checked his profile, looks like a real 'try-hard'.
And no wonder he has yellow undertones. Yellow undertones aren't really desirable though. I don't know why you posted this guy though, he has an ogre nose, filter frauds to oblivion, angle frauds and gymcelled to convince the gullible Indian tween and teen girls that he is a chad. I don't mean to be a self-hater, but there are rarely any genuinely good looking chads/stacies in India. They look even more odd with all the fraud they do to even be 'passable'
He's a Slayer that's all that matters. Obsessing over PSL won't lead to anything.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15081 and AcneScars
And no wonder he has yellow undertones.
So going by your explanation in the previous post, people with yellow undertones don’t tan that much yet Divyaiin became many shades lighter through what I can only assume to be bleaching
I don't know why you posted this guy though, he has an ogre nose, filter frauds to oblivion, angle frauds and gymcelled to convince the gullible Indian tween and teen girls that he is a chad. I don't mean to be a self-hater, but there are rarely any genuinely good looking chads/stacies in India. They look even more odd with all the fraud they do to even be 'passable'
6’1, rich, athletic and statusmaxxed. That’s pretty much Chadpreet tier in terms of appeal. I agree that his nose is ogre tier and that he uses a lot of filters

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
This is pretty simple
They converted to St Thomas Christians

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432, Chadeep and AcneScars
So going by your explanation in the previous post, people with yellow undertones don’t tan that much yet Divyaiin became many shades lighter through what I can only assume to be bleaching

6’1, rich, athletic and statusmaxxed. That’s pretty much Chadpreet tier in terms of appeal. I agree that his nose is ogre tier and that he uses a lot of filters
You didn't carefully read my post - "Almost all pale skinned people in India have extreme yellow undertones and don't tan". The pale/extreme light skinned ones distinctively have this dead yellow-grey undertones and rarely tan. The guy you posted like all Indians, has yellow undertones with the general wheatish complexion, those people definitely tan

" 6'1", rich, athletic and statusmaxxed ", pretty much sums up what people consider as chad in India, you don't even need height or be athletic, just have enough money and status and have someone who can groom you well

• +1
I need to remove tan from my face. My face is literally darker by 2 shades than my body. :feelswhy:
Jfl same here, face and forearms are completely different to body.

I think it's an ethnic /Latino/ rice thing, I never seen JBW having multicoloured body

• +1
Social Circle Pill :blackpill:. Gets easy access to top tier curry jb's.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and AcneScars
The dancing one, why have they made it? Is the idea supposed to be like peacocking?
It’s just some random Instagram reel lol. It’s a zoomer thing

He's a Slayer that's all that matters. Obsessing over PSL won't lead to anything.
In a way you're right👍🏻
But for once just consider this, Indians have a warped sense of "beauty", for them any guy with a beard and cheap hair-do is a "giga-chad"(literally a slap on the face of all simps who think women have high standards and only men will fall for girls much below their looks level) and most girls fall for the cringe attitude these guys have, they approach these girls with crass one-liners, that laughable hair-do, they literally even stoop to being pretentious to get girls, and these same girls fall for their cheap antics. What's even the point of considering these low-class guys as 'chads'

Last edited:
  • +1
It’s just some random Instagram reel lol. It’s a zoomer thing
But does it work with zoomer girls?
Like would zoomer curry/ white girls see it and take it as those guys with their 16 inch bideltoids and 32 inch chests and go oh wow I wanna fuck him, or is it like a weird 21st century market failure, like the femboy thing??

I can't imagine having the balls to make a video like that and put it where people can see it NGL.

But does it work with zoomer girls?
Like would zoomer curry/ white girls see it and take it as those guys with their 16 inch bideltoids and 32 inch chests and go oh wow I wanna fuck him, or is it like a weird 21st century market failure, like the femboy thing??

I can't imagine having the balls to make a video like that and put it where people can see it NGL.
Trust me, almost anything works with Indian tween/teen girls as long as you have fancy hair and cheap one-liners

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Chinacurry
Trust me, almost anything works with Indian tween/teen girls as long as you have fancy hair and cheap one-liners
Jfl.

One thing I noticed when I went to India couple of years ago, everyone has good hair and good beards...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
Jfl same here, face and forearms are completely different to body.

I think it's an ethnic /Latino/ rice thing, I never seen JBW having multicoloured body
Anyone who can tan, can have multiple coloured body parts. It's just that most Indians live in a hot climate with abundant Sun and don't cover themselves fully. It doesn't really make sense that only ethnics have multiple coloured body parts, whites just consciously tan evenly and only tan when they travel to tropical countries. Unless you are a pale skinned yellow-grey undertoned Indian or a ginger, you'd tan the same, of course, blondes will tan less than brunettes and brunette whites will tan less than wheatish skin Indian/ethnics

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Jfl.

One thing I noticed when I went to India couple of years ago, everyone has good hair and good beards...
Maybe, but I feel what foreigners think of as good hair quality is merely having dark brows, lashes and dark hair. Lighter hair is automatically considered as genetically weak by them. Almost all of South India has people norwooding at a very young age, can confirm this cause I live in South India, it's odd considering everybody believes that South Indians have better genes.

Aren't you part Indian yourself?

Last edited:
Maybe, but I feel what foreigners think of as good hair quality is merely having dark brows, lashes and dark hair. Lighter hair is automatically considered as genetically weak by them. Almost all of South India has people norwooding at a very young age, can confirm this cause I live in South India, it's odd considering everybody believes that South Indians have better genes.

Aren't you part Indian yourself?
I was in Bangalore and all the young guys had good hair as in wavy, long, and well styled was what I meant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
I was in Bangalore and all the young guys had good hair as in wavy, long, and well styled was what I meant.
You are right, I have been to Bangalore, a lot of them have rather good quality thick hair