WTF is this bleachmaxxing ascension

Trust me, almost anything works with Indian tween/teen girls as long as you have fancy hair and cheap one-liners
IMG 20211103 234644

And Being Light Skin.

The fact that women simp over guys like this is lifefuel, I just gotta lighten my skin and style my hair differently

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Yeah, but it is a divided audience, some women in India would much rather prefer wheatish brown skin -

Plus the girls who prefer light skin would like this -

Not this -
Original sean opry jpg c4ff9ca3 1

For them Pakistani/middle-eastern is the limit. European skin tone or features aren't desirable to "most" Indian women. Indian women who date whites will literally date them to look good in front of their friends, there isn't any genuine attraction, it is really weird that Indian women are fascinated by white men and at the same time don't feel genuinely attracted to them just cause of lack of 'familiarity'

Last edited:
The fact that women simp over guys like this is lifefuel, I just gotta lighten my skin and style my hair differently
Only in India(or maybe even East-Asia), plus your skintone is in the same ball park as what Indian women find attractive.
They would prefer this light skin Pakistani -
Fawad Khan Meets The Fans of Zindagi Gulzar Hai 8 1

Over Nordic Brad Pitt -
Brad pitt portrait london october 1988 news photo 121163696 1565374000

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
I wonder how many curries are just brown because of their farmers tan. Shits a fucking curse yo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
he was tanned in the before rotted and then took a video with a filterr i personally think he looked better before