Wtf is this girl on

B

bbeckyslayerr

Iron
Joined
Oct 3, 2026
Posts
7
Reputation
0
I was talking to this other girl, then last week she said I am being clingy thats shes going to a wedding and is going to be drunk am cant make time for me and that she knows am gonna be butter and mad at home by myself, I said mb for being clingy and that I wont be mad just hope you enjoy ur day.Then she says whatever with rolled eyes emojis I let it pass, then i saw on ig she post out text on her story saying dont let people make you out to be a fool moment I saw ts I knew I cannt with this girl shes too full of herself an entitled and I said I would not text her or call her. Later today I see she called me last night and I have text from this morning and its her saying she's ending this because I can repost on tiktok but cant send her a text mind tou when I text this girl she views it and leaves me on delivered only to call me like nothing happed and she said I was being clingy i dont get why she feels soo entitled to me texting her even after the bs she did or am I in the wrong
 

Similar threads

mxsd_1
Replies
21
Views
100
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Lorence
Replies
0
Views
23
Lorence
Lorence
Lorence
Replies
3
Views
44
Mansur
Mansur
IwillRope2024
Replies
0
Views
24
IwillRope2024
IwillRope2024
Aox Ofwar
Replies
1
Views
18
sample
sample

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top