Wtf is THIS HELP

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
It's like all my emotion is shut down for some reason. It's currently 3:15. All the girls I saved on my phone that I found hot are suddenly not attractive to me anymore. I'm not attracted by anything anymore. I just feel nothing.

What is this? Low T? I smoked alot of weed today and felt like I was shifting dimensions and worlds once I was home

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1464, BrettyBoy and 1 other person
I wish I felt that way

I wish I felt that way
It’s not fun. I want to feel attracted to the laiina and asians and girls in general. I want to feel emotion. Weed fucked me UP AGAIN

U should be happy

It’s not fun. I want to feel attracted to the laiina and asians and girls in general. I want to feel emotion. Weed fucked me UP AGAIN

I want no emotions bro

Weed made u gay

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 2205, BigBoy and 1 other person
It's like all my emotion is shut down for some reason. It's currently 3:15. All the girls I saved on my phone that I found hot are suddenly not attractive to me anymore. I'm not attracted by anything anymore. I just feel nothing.

What is this? Low T? I smoked alot of weed today and felt like I was shifting dimensions and worlds once I was home
Sounds like You need to Get some Higher Tier bitches that even if You are up In the Sky you will Still Crave :p

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Sounds like You need to Get some Higher Tier bitches that even if You are up In the Sky you will Still Crave :p
No man thats not the thing. I just don't feel any intense emotion or attraction anymore whatsoever. It's so hard to explain but weed makes my reality look so weird. I feel more lazy and unaware
Lucky ass
Not lucky

No man thats not the thing. I just don't feel any intense emotion or attraction anymore whatsoever. It's so hard to explain but weed makes my reality look so weird. I feel more lazy and unaware

Not lucky

Have a little self-respect

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 685
You're going through depression

You're going through depression
I don't feel sad. I didn't feel sad in the past. More socially anxious and stuff but not sad for a long term.

I don't feel sad. I didn't feel sad in the past. More socially anxious and stuff but not sad for a long term.
The side effects of the weed will wear off soon then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
The side effects of the weed will wear off soon then
I hope so. I normally smoke "hasj" sometimes when I'm with friends but I don't smoke weed buds

Aren't you like 16 years old

When u fap too much it happens dead srs

• +1
Weed always shuts down my libido. You'll be fine.

When u fap too much it happens dead srs
I switched to once every 2 days this year and it's insane. And if you don't fap for a week your libido basically resets unless you have ED.
One time I didn't do anything for a week and my libido was so insaane I got horny every hour.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Mateusz74
I smoked alot of weed today

thumb_r9k-wojak-pepe-punching-images-robot9001-4chan-53346227.png

I get this after wanking . for 2 seconds. I think its low t becAuse when my levels dropped i felt the same

Best to stop smoking weed man. I know it's a good cope but it will fuck you up mentally if you carry on. It is confirmed to lower IQ and causes depression in later life if you started smoking as a teen. The brain fog it gives me is terrible and I usually can't really think straight for the next couple of days after using it. It probably fucks up your dopamine receptors too. I'm quitting it for good.

• +1
Be careful, you might end up like @HorseFace

685.jpg

• +1
I switched to once every 2 days this year and it's insane. And if you don't fap for a week your libido basically resets unless you have ED.
One time I didn't do anything for a week and my libido was so insaane I got horny every hour.
Bruh I get horny every hour and I jerk off 5 times a day. I legit thought all guys were the same.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 685
Bruh I get horny every hour and I jerk off 5 times a day. I legit thought all guys were the same.
I used to do that but now I do every 2 days. But I get super horny every day and become low inhib as hell

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
Depersonalisation

• +1
Depersonalisation
God fucking damnit, it's gone now thank God but I remember having this a previous time too. I'm never touching this crap every in my life again.

post-nut-but-no-nut-baked-syndrome

• +1