wtf is this new kpoop group [more sales than BTS wtf]

slayer69

slayer69

Forum Advisor
was looking at HYBE's q1'23 report
BTS is signed to bighit. and HYBE is bighit's parent company.
link to their quarterly report if u want it -- https://hybecorp.com/eng/ir/archive/result/3109

and this was in their report. what the utter fuark. more album sales in 1 week (4.55M) than BTS could pull off in the lifetime of their latest album (3.79M)

shocked mr bean GIF

i asked a bulgarian chick (@aspiringexcel 's oneitis) who is into kpoop about this and this is waht she had to say "They are just more popular these days" and i asked "how" and she replied "Like they are really handsome talented they are more than bts" and she further continued "They have complexed choreographies and catchy songs"

What

@stunna @inferiorpispot234

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 16275 and 4 others
Literally no one cares about this soulless shit music.

Literally corporate copy and paste "groups"

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Manletmachine
Women will like anything that's hyped in the media

Literally no one cares about this soulless shit music.

Literally corporate copy and paste "groups"
no shit
the point of the thread is how some random group who u and me have never heard of, has overtook the biggest kpoop "band" known to everyone in sales in just a fly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Women will like anything that's hyped in the media
i have never heard of them or listened to any of their songs. not even now. how are these random kpop groups becoming so big

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
no shit
the point of the thread is how some random group who u and me have never heard of, has overtook the biggest kpoop "band" known to everyone in sales in just a fly
Yeah and I replied that no one cares that that happened.

guess I could have ignored the thread but im sassy today
Jimmy Fallon Flirt GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
was looking at HYBE's q1'23 report
BTS is signed to bighit. and HYBE is bighit's parent company.
link to their quarterly report if u want it -- https://hybecorp.com/eng/ir/archive/result/3109

and this was in their report. what the utter fuark. more album sales in 1 week (4.55M) than BTS could pull off in the lifetime of their latest album (3.79M)

View attachment 2180014

shocked mr bean GIF

i asked a bulgarian chick (@aspiringexcel 's oneitis) who is into kpoop about this and this is waht she had to say "They are just more popular these days" and i asked "how" and she replied "Like they are really handsome talented they are more than bts" and she further continued "They have complexed choreographies and catchy songs"

View attachment 2180016

@stunna @inferiorpispot234
Ngl they had ok songs before they got famous however seokjin literally got them famous by getting out of his car and people went crazy for him and he ended up on fucking news or something.

Its because 3/7 of them are 10s, yoongi and jimin are oofy doofys, namjoon and hobi are truecel tiers. I GET WHORING OUT FOR TAEHYUNG JUNGKOOK AND JIN BUT THOSE SUBHUMANS? Truly over.

I think im autistic im fucking hyperfixated on stalking gooks, i bet i do it more than foids from my class too.

ILL NEVER FORGIVE JEWS FOR ALLOWING THIS SHIT.

• JFL
Reactions: slayer69
Ngl they had ok songs before they got famous however seokjin literally got them famous by getting out of his car and people went crazy for him and he ended up on fucking news or something.

Its because 3/7 of them are 10s, yoongi and jimin are oofy doofys, namjoon and hobi are truecel tiers. I GET WHORING OUT FOR TAEHYUNG JUNGKOOK AND JIN BUT THOSE SUBHUMANS? Truly over.

I think im autistic im fucking hyperfixated on stalking gooks, i bet i do it more than foids from my class too.

ILL NEVER FORGIVE JEWS FOR ALLOWING THIS SHIT.
dawg no offense but i dont know any of the guys u namedropped except jungkook ngl
but i guess it is what it is

are girls in ur school massively obssessed with kpop?
this same chick was complaining about how kpoop groups dont do concerts in eastern europe whatsover but do like 20 something shows in the US jfl

dawg no offense but i dont know any of the guys u namedropped except jungkook ngl
but i guess it is what it is

are girls in ur school massively obssessed with kpop?
this same chick was complaining about how kpoop groups dont do concerts in eastern europe whatsover but do like 20 something shows in the US jfl
Yes. Over for me. Read the thread where i posted my face i talked about how theyre utterly destroying me :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: slayer69
Autism looksmax moment looking at quaterly earning of a kpop group.

The BTS one just has a lot of their old music on it doesn't seem to be an actual new album. "The 3-disc project comprises several of the band's singles through the years; a selection of discography "favorites" chosen by the band members." If the seveteen one is mainly new songs then it would make sense it'd sell more. Also they debuted 2015 not new

Last edited:
Autism looksmax moment looking at quaterly earning of a kpop group.
What’s up with this jealous comment?
Do you know why u read financials? To make money.
clearly u r low iq

Users who are viewing this thread

Back