WTF IS THIS RAMUS AND WTAF IS THIS SKULL

shahid khan

shahid khan

Skakz
IMG 20240611 000352
IMG 20240611 000414
IMG 20240611 000455

That ramus is taller than most of you alls
dicks and his head is flatter than a new road.

But my main question is. Even tho his ramus is super tall and his gonions are super sharp then why tf is his jaw so narrow and most importantly ehy is jaw so short and not so tall like Tyler maher or cavill? It's as short as jordans or hernans jaw.

Like is it it his gonion eversion? Is it just bigonial width? Is it his narrow maxilla? Is it his small chin?

I remember me and @Orc agreed on how the ramus influences the bigonial eversion etc. and i even read the reasearch papers on how ramus effects your orthodontical structure and how it influences the width of the jaw etc but not her.

Anyways made the topic too long cause i haven't posted shit in months

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, WatermelonLover, cromagnon and 2 others
aren't his ears not just abnormally high set.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, WatermelonLover, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
aren't his ears not just abnormally high set.
Look at the first pic. They aren't actually. It lines up with his infras nearly

Look at the first pic. They aren't actually. It lines up with his infras nearly
you're not looking at bone by the way, this is a stereotypical case of idiopathic masseter hypertrophy

no temples pill

you're not looking at bone by the way, this is a stereotypical case of idiopathic masseter hypertrophy
I am tho. Anyhow doesn't explain the fact that even with a long ramus or atleast not a short one. His jaw is still very narrow and pitched in if you know what i mean. Plus his jaw is short asf.

I am tho. Anyhow doesn't explain the fact that even with a long ramus or atleast not a short one. His jaw is still very narrow and pitched in if you know what i mean. Plus his jaw is short asf.
that bulge isn't his gonion, that's the muscle.

that bulge isn't his gonion, that's the muscle.
Still doesn't make sense how small and narrow his jaw is. His gonions are still considerable huge

Still doesn't make sense how small and narrow his jaw is. His gonions are still considerable huge
why does it not make sense if you're looking at idiopathic masseter hypertrophy rather than a robust jaw bone, he doesn't have good development, he just has huge masseters.

why does it not make sense if you're looking at idiopathic masseter hypertrophy rather than a robust jaw bone, he doesn't have good development, he just has huge masseters.
All i am saying is. About 70-80% of that looks bone. Plus masseters as huge as your saying go out on the front. For example Pitts masseters. They are to the front not at the back and lastly i am saying that it isn't about the inversion aswell cause no way a eversion could be that far back like look at when he flexes his masseters in the first pic. They are literally at the front of the ramus

I have been here longer than you have been so the answer is yes.
It doesn't prove nothing man. You clearly don't know nothing man.

IMG 4662

Good temples

IMG 4663

Nonexistent temples

Idk what point you're trying to make