Wtf is this shit boyos

• +1
Reactions: Nims
When you’re done with the Rameri consultation for the TPD/EASE could you tell me how much he quoted you for a price and the estimated time it would take to complete a 15-18mm expansion. I still haven’t measured the distance between my molars properly so I’m just guessing the amount of expansion I’ll probably need.
Thats a lot of expansion bro 18mm :oops:.

Sure, my consultation is booked for the Wednesday the 21st at 5pm BST.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 20631
isn't raffaini like extremely expensive? like over 50k euro?
I think he is a little more pricy, Gaia told me Raffaini quoted 25k just for the bimax but he said he was overcharging him because he's ethnic.

Ik the consultation is £430 (500 euros) which is a lot of cash.
Tbh after thinking about it I doubt I will go with him as he requires you to travel to Italy just for the consultation which is probably only a few hours at most. So it would probably cost another £150 to fly and then it would take up the entire day if not multiple so I would be out of pocket work wise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Thats a lot of expansion bro 18mm :oops:.

Sure, my consultation is booked for the Wednesday the 21st at 5pm BST.
I’m just guessing right now my palate might not actually be that narrow and I’ll get a proper measurement soon, I just need to know what’s the most amount of time an expansion could take since I need to time getting this done with my 3 weeks off of school in the winter. But thanks man hopefully everything works out for you.

I’m just guessing right now my palate might not actually be that narrow and I’ll get a proper measurement soon, I just need to know what’s the most amount of time an expansion could take since I need to time getting this done with my 3 weeks off of school in the winter. But thanks man hopefully everything works out for you.
3-6 months is the usually length of treatment for expansion.

The actual surgery will take a 15-30 minutes (EASE) and is a day surgery with local anaesthetic.
The TPD probably takes an hour or two again day surgery with local.

• +1
3-6 months is the usually length of treatment for expansion.

The actual surgery will take a 15-30 minutes (EASE) and is a day surgery with local anaesthetic.
The TPD probably takes an hour or two again day surgery with local.
That’s going to be hard to work around are you going to just live in Italy until you’re done with the expansion. Or are you going to just get the surgery and then get a local ortho to do the expansion following Ramieri’s instructions, is it possible to just expand with the TPD yourself at home?
Sorry if I sound like a retard I’m just trying to learn as much as I can.

Last edited:
That’s going to be hard to work around are you going to just live in Italy until you’re done with the expansion. Or are you going to just get the surgery and then get a local ortho to do the expansion following Ramieri’s instructions, is it possible to just expand with the TPD yourself at home?
Sorry if I sound like a retard I’m just trying to learn as much as I can.
Well once the surgery and expander has been installed you can expand it at home.

I plan on going to Italy and staying 1 -2 weeks (I could just stay the day but no point going abroad and just going their for a day I might just have a holiday their.)

Then coming home and if any issues arise I will just fly out to Italy.

THen when the time is up fly their and get everything removed and then start the process of the next surgeries I have planned.

• +1
Well once the surgery and expander has been installed you can expand it at home.

I plan on going to Italy and staying 1 -2 weeks (I could just stay the day but no point going abroad and just going their for a day I might just have a holiday their.)

Then coming home and if any issues arise I will just fly out to Italy.

THen when the time is up fly their and get everything removed and then start the process of the next surgeries I have planned.

I have a similar plan for now and the fact that you can expand at home is a lifesaver. Thanks for answering my questions man you’re a real ass nigga

• Love it
I have a similar plan for now and the fact that you can expand at home is a lifesaver. Thanks for answering my questions man you’re a real ass nigga
No worries feel free to dm me if you need anything concerning EASE/TPD you can also dm me on discord (check signature.) GL with your expansion I've got tons of consultations set atm so I'll lyk what other surgeons way as well if you want.

• +1
I think he is a little more pricy, Gaia told me Raffaini quoted 25k just for the bimax but he said he was overcharging him because he's ethnic.

Ik the consultation is £430 (500 euros) which is a lot of cash.
Tbh after thinking about it I doubt I will go with him as he requires you to travel to Italy just for the consultation which is probably only a few hours at most. So it would probably cost another £150 to fly and then it would take up the entire day if not multiple so I would be out of pocket work wise.
only 25k or less? that seems very cheap especially for a 500 dollar consultation rate. i think if the surgery is really that cheap and the outcomes are superior there seems no reason not to go with him despite the hassle. the total cost of going to italy+treatment & bimax would probably be less than 30k. @Gaia262 is it true that he quoted you so little? and why didn't you go with him

• +1
only 25k or less? that seems very cheap especially for a 500 dollar consultation rate. i think if the surgery is really that cheap and the outcomes are superior there seems no reason not to go with him despite the hassle. the total cost of going to italy+treatment & bimax would probably be less than 30k. @Gaia262 is it true that he quoted you so little? and why didn't you go with him
thats just for the bimax, thats quite expensive tbh over double ramieri.

Also I don't think he was particularly nice to Gaia, like I said in above comment I think he is a bit of a racist or xenophobe.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Imma ring up Defrancq in a little bit and see if he will see me, his website says his contact form is closed atm but the phone numbers still up so Idk if he's accepting patients.
How much he charges for bimax?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back