WTF is this shit? Most euphoric pill I ever took in my life

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Download

1-dhea is the most euphoric thing I have ever ingested, I felt like my old self again and super euphoric and happy like a kid again I felt like superman and amazing confidence through the roof like I could do anything and was unstoppable my depression was gone from 2 of these pills this is actually crazy is this basically steroids jfl?

I also fapped on this shit and had the best fap in my entire life this is no joke better than my puberty years

Nothing compares to this shit jfl not even adderall

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: everythingisacope and Deleted member 6695
dont get addicted buddy

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie and Deleted member 6695
View attachment 1024919

1-dhea is the most euphoric thing I have ever ingested, I felt like my old self again and super euphoric and happy like a kid again I felt like superman and amazing confidence through the roof like I could do anything and was unstoppable my depression was gone from 2 of these pills this is actually crazy is this basically steroids jfl?

I also fapped on this shit and had the best fap in my entire life this is no joke better than my puberty years

Wait did you post about taking a ADD drug and it made you feel super focused before

make sure u have pct ready for when u stop taking OP

what are the side effects or risks? can you take this permanently in the long run without issues or a tolerance building?

View attachment 1024919

you have just discovered what it feels like to be high T, congrats

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Kenickie