Wtf is this tallfag doing?

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
Despite being an ethnic, I am also a proud brit and monarchist, and huge military fan, and really admire what the country, and the monarchy achieved over 600 years, and just laugh when I see cringing ethnics talking about muh stolen wealth, like get over it, it's genetic determinism.

So I'm watching the queens funeral, and saw this, most people here are military so pretty tall, and guys of all races, as British army is multicultural ish.

So who is this Tallfag and how tall is he???

Screenshot 20220919 200012 YouTube

It's not Steven Marchant is it??

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1851, Deleted member 16369, koalendo and 6 others
robert wadlow saying goodbye to the queen

Despite being an ethnic, I am also a proud brit and monarchist, and huge military fan, and really admire what the country, and the monarchy achieved over 600 years, and just laugh when I see cringing ethnics talking about muh stolen wealth, like get over it, it's genetic determinism.

So I'm watching the queens funeral, and saw this, most people here are military so pretty tall, and guys of all races, as British army is multicultural ish.

View attachment 1874771
Why would you support monarch though? Like yeah it's genetic determinism and you can say "it's only fair", but nigga why tf would you care about fairness? You should only look out for yourself and care about advancing yourself, and if it meant that by aboloshing monarchy you'd do better in life, why on earth wouldn't you?

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, koalendo, GetShrekt and 6 others
Why would you support monarch though? Like yeah it's genetic determinism and you can say "it's only fair", but nigga why tf would you care about fairness? You should only look out for yourself and care about advancing yourself, and if it meant that by aboloshing monarchy you'd do better in life, why on earth wouldn't you?
I don't think anyone in uk would be better off without monarchy.

If I felt we would, I wouldn't be a monarchist, but then that's a failure of monarchy and parliamentary process.

In truth if u look at any developed high IQ country, they still have monarchy, and in those cases they are always net positive.

Only time u don't is in places like Italy where u still have those nobles and they aren't worth it, but then italy isn't realy a high oq developed country, it's just a better looking India

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Chadethnic101, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
In truth if u look at any developed high IQ country, they still have monarchy, and in those cases they are always net positive.
germany almost reached global supremacy after abolishing it's monarchy. a strong government > monarchy.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I don't think anyone in uk would be better off without monarchy.

If I felt we would, I wouldn't be a monarchist, but then that's a failure of monarchy and parliamentary process.

Only time u don't is in places like Italy where u still have those nobles and they aren't worth it, but then italy isn't realy a high oq developed country, it's just a better looking India
That is true, the only reason I'm not 100% anti-monarch is because they supposedly bring in more money than they take in the UK. But even then I dislike the idea that these people are willing to take money out of social programs to pay for their heating, the royal family also protected Andrew.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Bro has a giga tall skull

germany almost reached global supremacy after abolishing it's monarchy. a strong government > monarchy.
In Europe monarchies now are ceremonial and I support those.

Ofc an absolute monarchy would get mogged by a government made up of normie and above normie IQ guys like @Chadethnic101 and @FailedNormieManlet let alone an optkmally selected government with a common goal. Germany did that, but right from when Bismarck got lost hunting and started the german dream, the uk monarchy was not making decisions about the countries direction.

germany became almost global supremacists with 2% of worlds population, common goal, and optimally selected people. China is the germany of 21st century, but because they dont have optimally selected people (basically zero meritocracy), they can still do it cos instead of 2%, they have 25% of worlds population.

It's also a reminder of insane levels of achievement and a peek into the past, a bit like looking at the movement of a really good watch.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Corleone, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Despite being an ethnic, I am also a proud brit and monarchist, and huge military fan, and really admire what the country, and the monarchy achieved over 600 years, and just laugh when I see cringing ethnics talking about muh stolen wealth, like get over it

• +1
Reactions: güss
dude is 7'2"

China is the germany of 21st century, but because they dont have optimally selected people (basically zero meritocracy), they can still do it cos instead of 2%, they have 25% of worlds population.
makes you think how many lies have been told about germany back in the day, when you see the extent of the false anti-china propaganda apparatus, which is preparing the western population for a future war against their biggest competitor.

The British empire civilized the world

• JFL
Reactions: ascension

View attachment 1874771
The Queen never gave a shit about ethnic peasants like you. Stop being an utter cuck. You think she’d care about your funeral?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back