Wtf is this?

D

Deleted member 12119

Gold
5F488C7E 196F 4968 AFE5 D485142272A0

Got razor burn on my skin and there’s this weird patch that all discolored Red, had weird texture, and there’s no hair growing back. I went to a derm and she was fucking useless. “The hair will grow back no don’t worry about it.” Been 2 fucking months now

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
think its a cancer

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
View attachment 1186974
Got razor burn on my skin and there’s this weird patch that all discolored Red, had weird texture, and there’s no hair growing back. I went to a derm and she was fucking useless. “The hair will grow back no don’t worry about it.” Been 2 fucking months now
Possible PIH post inflammatory hyperpigmentation extremely common when there is trauma to the skin.

I wouldnt worry about it at all, it will fade as new skin grows underneath. The hair should resume its growth.

It takes months.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Possible PIH post inflammatory hyperpigmentation extremely common when there is trauma to the skin.

I wouldnt worry about it at all, it will fade as new skin grows underneath. The hair should resume its growth.

It takes months.
Can laser fix this?

It takes months.
PIH happens due to pimples. While OP shaved here, I think it’s a razor burn. It’s very common when you do it tbh.

PIH happens due to pimples. While OP shaved here, I think it’s a razor burn. It’s very common when you do it tbh.
Yeah but this has been here for two month and I haven’t clean shaved since then. It has an odd texture so I’m afraid it may be some sort of cyst

Yeah but this has been here for two month and I haven’t clean shaved since then. It has an odd texture so I’m afraid it may be some sort of cyst
Do you feel a bump which is hard or soft, is the skin raised?

Do you feel a bump which is hard or soft, is the skin raised?
Yes but like minisculely which is the frustrating part. It feels like the last part of an infection that just refused to go away. It's firm not to hard not to soft

Yes but like minisculely which is the frustrating part. It feels like the last part of an infection that just refused to go away. It's firm not to hard not to soft
It’s cyst 100%.