Wtf is up with all the females on this site

frendly

frendly

👁
I’m tired of these females coming in here and posting themselves. Honestly, how low of a foid do you have to be to lurk on here and post yourself for attention.
Message for the foids that lurk on here:
You stupid fucking bitch. You think you’re so special because you hangout on a blackpilled incel forum? :soy: You aren’t! You’re just a loser and a toy for all of us to mock. Do the incel community a favor and shove a gun up your pussy and pull the trigger. Attention seeking whores I hope you die but you probably won’t jfl women live longer then men.
Tbh (this is for the mods) make me a moderator l, I have already gotten two foids on here banned with evidence (I know 3 other foids that lurk on here as well :ogre:). Just comes to show how useful I am :feelshah:and how much skill I have. I would be a great asset to this forum.

37E207F2 61CD 4222 A407 5927BD280B4A

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561 and Deleted member 18479
tag some for us @frendly

• Love it
Reactions: frendly
Do you think I'm a "Foid"?

I still think it's disrespectful to degrade women to such a word, but oh well.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
tag some for us @frendly
I would but they’re my daily source of nudes and I would hate having to sharing my candies. They said they already talk to the majority of the chads on here jfl :soy: I have one of their discords as well 😂 bitch sent me her tater tits and my dick still didn’t get hard

Ngl yes and no, women are retarded and don’t post as many high quality posts like you do

• JFL
Reactions: Korea and Stopping@Nothing19
White women have enslaved their men

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and frendly
I would but they’re my daily source of nudes and I would hate having to sharing my candies. They said they already talk to the majority of the chads on here jfl :soy: I have one of their discords as well 😂 bitch sent me her tater tits and my dick still didn’t get hard
the absolute state of this place:smonk::feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 16853, frendly and 1 other person
Confirmed women
@Biggdink @SwedishMeatball

Suspected women
@stevielake

Honorary woman
@SMESH

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 7580, Jason Voorhees and 5 others
Confirmed women
@Biggdink @SwedishMeatball

Suspected women
@stevielake

Honorary woman
@SMESH
so @SMESH was a foid larping all along?:feelswhat: holy shit this gets better by the minute
Drama Popcorn GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and frendly
Let’s be real u do this shit for their attention
73C9C6F2 FE89 4536 B66C 3859668AB5CA

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Xangsane and Hades
Ngl yes and no, women are retarded and don’t post as many high quality posts like you do
Glad I could pass your test, you had me scared for a minute.

• JFL
where tf are they

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Let’s be real u do this shit for their attention View attachment 1626338
“Let’s be real” Nigfa shut the fuckup you just got added to my list of suspected females that lurk on here and my ignore list.
Imagine supporting women and standing up for them. Damn faggot worm. YOU SHOULD KYS.

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and incel194012940
“Let’s be real” Nigfa shut the fuckup you just got added to my list of suspected females that lurk on here and my ignore list.
Imagine supporting women and standing up for them. Damn faggot worm. YOU SHOULD KYS.
1883228B 1A0D 413C 841E D6E1F69E58A0

Do you like my tits? Please don’t report me

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 18244, FrameMogger and 4 others
Worst part are the simps :ogre:

You know who you are

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: frendly, Deleted member 16369, Hades and 1 other person
I’m tired of these females coming in here and posting themselves. Honestly, how low of a foid do you have to be to lurk on here and post yourself for attention.
Message for the foids that lurk on here:
You stupid fucking bitch. You think you’re so special because you hangout on a blackpilled incel forum? :soy: You aren’t! You’re just a loser and a toy for all of us to mock. Do the incel community a favor and shove a gun up your pussy and pull the trigger. Attention seeking whores I hope you die but you probably won’t jfl women live longer then men.
Tbh (this is for the mods) make me a moderator l, I have already gotten two foids on here banned with evidence (I know 3 other foids that lurk on here as well :ogre:). Just comes to show how useful I am :feelshah:and how much skill I have. I would be a great asset to this forum.

View attachment 1626322
just ignore and block them simple as

• +1
0 girls have messaged me and I have 2 more years on here than you :dafuckfeels:

who are the women here. Msg me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
your other avi i said to change gave me larping foid vibes ngl :feelswhat:

You're of the female gender:feelsmega::feelsmega:? Can you rate me please