Wtf is wrong with me?

idk8

idk8

Gold
Joined
Aug 2, 2026
Posts
791
Reputation
458
I always think about myself and not others feelings. My parents always tell me how I only think about myself and not caring about others feelings. Now I am arguing with my girfriend because I think about myself always. I don't know how to fix that shit I've been thinking about it but never know how. This shit might sound pretty weird and stupid but I'm failing in life because I only think about my comfort and not what others feel. My life is so shit everyone hates me I just wanna end it.
 
1791139981003
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: idk8

Similar threads

IwillRope2024
Replies
0
Views
27
IwillRope2024
IwillRope2024
Prøphet
Replies
12
Views
69
tansel
tansel
hexum.dnd
Replies
33
Views
449
Outlander
Outlander
silently_said
Replies
11
Views
129
mlglocalfatkid
mlglocalfatkid
Aox Ofwar
Replies
1
Views
20
sample
sample

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top