Wtf is wrong with my sideprofile

ComeSweetDeath

ComeSweetDeath

Blackpilled incel
I feel like my cheeks looks swollen, is it because both my maxilla and mandible are recessed? Also my chin/jawline are sort of fused into my neck even though I'm skinny, why is that?
Sideprofile1

Sideprofile2angle

I don't like this angle.
Sideprofile3

This is where I hold my head more straight and tuck my chin in. As you see my jawline seems nonexistent here.

• +1
Reactions: Patriot
over

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
nah nigga your fat

• +1
Reactions: Ruby and Deleted member 1464
nah nigga your fat
No I'm really not fat. I have 23 BMI. My lower ribs and hip bones are also quite visible. Maybe I just store fat in my face then if you think it's that and not my bones.

poor neck posture

low set hyoid

undefined mandible/ramus

lack of brow ridge

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Recessed upper and lower jaw and lack of chin + lack of brow ridge. Your side profile is average. That's fine.

How old are you OP?

23 bmi is fat if you don't gymcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Recessed upper and lower jaw and lack of chin + lack of brow ridge. Your side profile is average. That's fine.
His profile is below average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, jordanbarrettisgod and didntreadlol
LOOKS LIKE LESBIAN BUTCH

You are skinny fat , plus your maxilla is recessed

That's fairly normal. Your maxilla is good imo. Only autists here would call it recessed

Your flat vertical forehead and recessed temple points make your profile look bad imo. Your jaw could have been longer too.

Bad posture your whole life = over for your facial growth

shit colouring & no bones

Low hyoid bone and weak ass jaw

I feel like my cheeks looks swollen, is it because both my maxilla and mandible are recessed? Also my chin/jawline are sort of fused into my neck even though I'm skinny, why is that?
View attachment 229218
View attachment 229219
I don't like this angle.
View attachment 229252
This is where I hold my head more straight and tuck my chin in. As you see my jawline seems nonexistent here.

From what I'm seeing you have indeed recessed jaws thus you have thin lips, you also have fat under your chin, submental fat to be precise

OP's jaw isn't weak.... its just shit tier facial fat (he probably he indeed fat in general though) and sit submental area.
No browridge isn't helping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202