WTF is wrong with south Asians?

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Diamond
I'm 20% south asian myself so I feel like this needs to be said. I'm gradually starting to develop a serious disdain for them. I have a question for you south asians (which means pakistanis, Indians, and bangladeshis). Why are you so backstabbing, so insecure all the time, and so obesessed with acceptance from other ethnic groups? That's literally how you all are. You constantly hate on each other based on your little religious or caste lines. What sense does that make? It shouldn't matter if you are Muslim, hindu, sikh, buddhist, or christian most other races on earth look out for each other based on their race BUT NOT SOUTH ASIANS. You are just fully divided on imaginary lines. No other ethnic group on earth is so disorganized and divided. South Asians are weak as fuck too, not a single Olympic gold medal goes to any south asian country despite over a billion of you existing. South asian women are by far the most insecure little roaches I've ever seen. They are hairy and poop colored but they don't like being included with black girls, nope! despite their complexion being the same in many cases they STILL want to try and slip in with east asians or Europeans. They are the most racist towards dark skinned people especially African people. And these fucking Hindu south Asians HOLY SHIT they are so weak its incredible. You think the west is cucked? India is the most cucked country on earth. Hindus will literally let you kick them in the face and stomp on their religious structures and they wont lay a finger on you. What kind of a mentality is that? Like how can anyone allow someone to disrespect them to such an extent and just do nothing about it? I know I'm going to get tons of hate for saying this but its the truth and it has to be said. I'm only reporting my observations. I can't understand why they are all like this. Have you seen their stupid youtube comment section wars? HOLY FUCKING SHIT, they just flood any video with the word india or Pakistan in the title and leave a tsunami of comments just hurling annoying 12 year old type insults at each other in their language or in broken English. They just won't grow up. No other races of people are so immature and dumb. Like I said, I'm only pointing out real life observations. These people can't be fixed.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lil truecel, Deleted member 9779, Truecel14 and 1 other person
dnr but I agree. wouldn’t wish indian on anyone

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
dnr but I agree. wouldn’t wish indian on anyone
I knew it. You're all too lazy to read. Half of you are illiterate.

Cope nigga
You cant handle dravidian bulls:blackpill::feelshah::feelshah:
Also DNRD after title

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Never began for us streetshitting subhumans

I'm 20% south asian myself so I feel like this needs to be said. I'm gradually starting to develop a serious disdain for them. I have a question for you south asians (which means pakistanis, Indians, and bangladeshis). Why are you so backstabbing, so insecure all the time, and so obesessed with acceptance from other ethnic groups? That's literally how you all are. You constantly hate on each other based on your little religious or caste lines. What sense does that make? It shouldn't matter if you are Muslim, hindu, sikh, buddhist, or christian most other races on earth look out for each other based on their race BUT NOT SOUTH ASIANS. You are just fully divided on imaginary lines. No other ethnic group on earth is so disorganized and divided. South Asians are weak as fuck too, not a single Olympic gold medal goes to any south asian country despite over a billion of you existing. South asian women are by far the most insecure little roaches I've ever seen. They are hairy and poop colored but they don't like being included with black girls, nope! despite their complexion being the same in many cases they STILL want to try and slip in with east asians or Europeans. And these fucking Hindu south Asians HOLY SHIT they are so weak its incredible. You think the west is cucked? India is the most cucked country on earth. Hindus will literally let you kick them in the face and stomp on their religious structures and they wont lay a finger on you. What kind of a mentality is that? Like how can anyone allow someone to disrespect them to such an extent and just do nothing about it? I know I'm going to get tons of hate for saying this but its the truth and it has to be said. I'm only reporting my observations. I can't understand why they are all like this. Have you seen their stupid youtube comment section wars? HOLY FUCKING SHIT, they just flood any video with the word india or Pakistan in the title and leave a tsunami of comments just hurling annoying 12 year old type insults at each other in their language or in broken English. They just won't grow up. No other races of people are so immature and dumb. Like I said, I'm only pointing out real life observations. These people can't be fixed.
Yeah agree, down bad for those guys right now

• +1
Why are Curries so self hating?

Dnr but yeah curries are subhuman in general

• +1
Dnr but yeah curries are subhuman in general
It's not about being "subhuman" it's about being divided and annoying. You're all lazy shits who won't read.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, rand anon and Deleted member 9779