WTF is wrong with this gook?!

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends

She's barely a 4/10 even with make-up on yet she's a millionaire and doesn't work. Got rich off social media and her useless foid-tier vlogs on YT.

Anyway I haven't once seen this bitch say anything about who she fucking, who she dating, no pics of BF or crush ETC

Is this gook genuinely asexual aromantic? Wtf is going on. I wanna fuck her and abuse her body SOOOOO bad but idk is she asexual???

Bro learns f*males

Wtf is going on. I wanna fuck her and abuse her body SOOOOO bad but idk is she asexual???
Implying you had a chance to begin with

Really ugly face but rapeable body

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
That’s life. Shit happens all the time, women learned to take advantage of men’s loneliness and desires over the decades.

Hopefully men can have good enough copes like realistic sex-bots that could lay off these foids, given the fact they can’t ride the cock carousel forever.

• +1
That’s life. Shit happens all the time, women learned to take advantage of men’s loneliness and desires over the decades.

Hopefully men can have good enough copes like realistic sex-bots that could lay off these foids, given the fact they can’t ride the cock carousel forever.
Nah coz a bot will never get you the intimacy a real woman could. Also prostitutes are lame af, I would never.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
Nah coz a bot will never get you the intimacy a real woman could. Also prostitutes are lame af, I would never.
You’re right bro, there’s nothing more affectionate than being truly loved by a woman. They don’t see average dudes as mates.

Because of this I find ways to cope with my situation, not by buying prostitutes, but I just live life and hang out with my homies.

The temptation still gets me sometimes either way

• +1
You’re right bro, there’s nothing more affectionate than being truly loved by a woman. They don’t see average dudes as mates.

Because of this I find ways to cope with my situation, not by buying prostitutes, but I just live life and hang out with my homies.
Why do you have male friends?

• +1
Why do you have male friends?
I cut all of my female friends off you know I got tired of their bullshit

they would talk about shit I didn’t care about for hours man

And they always made me horny

my guy friends we could be chilling and just talking about life not some irrelevant shit

I cut all of my female friends off you know I got tired of their bullshit

they would talk about shit I didn’t care about for hours man

And they always made me horny

my guy friends we could be chilling and just talking about life not some irrelevant shit
I feel the opposite way. I just want female friends who regularly fuck me. Males I have zero need of tbh

• +1