WTF is wrong with this stupid bitch?

Nautica

Nautica

Platinum
My two female coworkers(that I've known for awhile)have been trying to set me up with this girl at my job for awhile. Behind my back she's been saying she wants me to fuck her to my coworkers behind and she flirted with me multiple times at the job and kept talking about her ass to me.

I already asked her out once to the pool and she flaked because it was chilly outside, a week ago.

Today my coworker was trying to set us up and said I should just be direct and ask her if she wants to fuck. Which I prefer doing anyways none of that dancing around bullshit.

These are the screenshots

Screenshot 20220627 222101

Screenshot 20220627 222109
Screenshot 20220627 222117
Screenshot 20220627 222124

Wtf is this shit? Hasn't messaged me back since.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad, BigJimsWornOutTires, ReadBooksEveryday and 6 others
jfl at fucking your co workers, seriously low iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 18244 and 6 others
Your coworkers are toying with you and she is too. You are a circus animal for their entertainment. Sorry bro :cry:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, ChristianChad, ReadBooksEveryday and 16 others
Lmao what a stupid bitch. Yo, make for damn sure you wrap it up for this whore. She's dumb.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggie, Oberyn and Nautica
Your coworkers are toying with you and she is too. You are a circus animal for their entertainment. Sorry bro :cry:
It's over. 23 year old virgin and still going. No point in trying as a non good-looking guy. This is the shit is average and ugly fucks have to put up with.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Danish_Retard, rand anon and 3 others
It's over. 23 year old virgin and still going. No point in trying as a non good-looking guy. This is the shit is average and ugly fucks have to put up with.
Rape her (y) This is genuinely evil ass shit from these wenches. Not sure if they were actually trying to fuck with you at first but this girl in the texts is just toying with you bro :feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19551 and 5 others
Rape her (y) This is genuinely evil ass shit from these wenches. Not sure if they were actually trying to fuck with you at first but this girl in the texts is just toying with you bro :feelswah:
I'm just gonna to continue to looksmax hard as fuck. Once I become a chadlite I'm going to destroy these bitches mentally.

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Lmao what a stupid bitch. Yo, make for damn sure you wrap it up for this whore. She's dumb.
I'm waiting to see if she'll reply, it would be weird for me to block her when I still have to work with this bitch

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
u fucking retard

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, EasternRightWinger15, closedplatecel and 4 others
This shit is funny. You should've just gone with smash bros,way straightforward autist text game.

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Moggie and Deleted member 5815
I was gonna ask if you wanted to smash tonight sounds funny and then she says smash bros it's almost as if it was scripted lmao

Try to get her to be with you alone then things will happen naturally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Oberyn
u fucking retard
What was I suppose to do? Good-looking guys can go around typing head and fuck no problem. I know it's direct but she literally told my coworkers she wanted me to fuck her

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
This shit is funny. You should've just gone with smash bros,way straightforward autist text game.
Is text game even a thing bro? Do Good-looking men need text game?

• +1
Are you good-looking?
No 4-5/10. But what I'm trying to say is if someone's attracted to you is "bad text game" gonna make you not fuck them.

Like if some fat stink ugly bitch texted you in a "sexy" way would that make you want to fuck her?

• +1
No 4-5/10. But what I'm trying to say is if someone's attracted to you is "bad text game" gonna make you not fuck them.

Like if some fat stink ugly bitch texted you in a "sexy" way would that make you want to fuck her?
Sorry, you are retarded defeatist. Don't text like a chad if you are not one. Also, there are girls who won't put up with this kind of text even if he is chad.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Elvisandreaa, aBetterMii and 2 others
My two female coworkers(that I've known for awhile)have been trying to set me up with this girl at my job for awhile. Behind my back she's been saying she wants me to fuck her to my coworkers behind and she flirted with me multiple times at the job and kept talking about her ass to me.

I already asked her out once to the pool and she flaked because it was chilly outside, a week ago.

Today my coworker was trying to set us up and said I should just be direct and ask her if she wants to fuck. Which I prefer doing anyways none of that dancing around bullshit.

View attachment 1755115
View attachment 1755118View attachment 1755119View attachment 1755120

If you're gonna ask if she wants to f*ck you gotta do it in person. You know her and you work with her. It won't work over text messages.

And she doesn't like you, because she wouldn't have flaked on you no matter how cold it was if she did.

Anyways, you won't get another chance with this girl. But the next time something like this situation happens just ask the chick to go back with you to your place (in person) and take it from there. Don't ask her out if you think she just wants to f*ck.

This girl probably did want to have sex with you but you screwed it up and managed to turn her off.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Danish_Retard and Nautica
Sorry, you are retarded defeatist. Don't text like a chad if you are not one. Also, there are girls who won't put up with this kind of text even if he is chad.
ok

If you're gonna ask if she wants to f*ck you gotta do it in person. You know her and you work with her. It won't work over text messages.

And she doesn't like you, because she wouldn't have flaked on you no matter how cold it was if she did.

Anyways, you won't get another chance with this girl. But the next time something like this situation happens just ask the chick to go back with you to your place (in person) and take it from there. Don't ask her out if you think she just wants to f*ck.

This girl probably did want to have sex with you but you screwed it up and managed to turn her off.
Yeah, thats what I thought too, but these two female idiots at my job kept telling me she liked me and too just be direct with her. Thanks

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 12002
I was gonna ask if you wanted to smash tonight sounds funny and then she says smash bros it's almost as if it was scripted lmao

Try to get her to be with you alone then things will happen naturally
I dont think ill have another chance now.

You never make sex direct.
This is the first part of game.

You gotta give her plausible deniability. Can’t her have looking like a ho at work or force her to stick to a promise.

She gave you an out with the smash bros. So she knew wtf you meant lmao she tried to save you.

If a girl agrees to hang out alone = she’s willing to smash if u play ur cards right.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Nautica
So yeah you f’d up

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Nautica
sounds like a nerd

dungeon and dragons?

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Nautica
You never make sex direct.
This is the first part of game.

You gotta give her plausible deniability. Can’t her have looking like a ho at work or force her to stick to a promise.

She gave you an out with the smash bros. So she knew wtf you meant lmao she tried to save you.

If a girl agrees to hang out alone = she’s willing to smash if u play ur cards right.
Yeah, that makes sense, I guess. When she said smash bros I should've said "sure" or something. Fuck.

Although at the end of the day all this game shit sounds stupid AF. I still dont quite understand why stating intentions turns woman off, although I wouldn't even have done it if my dumbass coworkers didn't tell me too, since they're her friend and talk to her, I assume they knew what they were talking about. Definitely a bad move on my part. Easy mistake to learn from the next time.

And she already looks like a ho at work anyways considering the things she was saying about me to other people.

Thanks though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and closedplatecel
Yeah, that makes sense, I guess. When she said smash bros I should've said "sure" or something. Fuck.

Although at the end of the day all this game shit sounds stupid AF. I still dont quite understand why stating intentions turns woman off, although I wouldn't even have done it if my dumbass coworkers didn't tell me too, since they're her friend and talk to her, I assume they knew what they were talking about. Definitely a bad move on my part. Easy mistake to learn from the next time.

And she already looks like a ho at work anyways considering the things she was saying about me to other people.

Thanks though.
because shes a slut but doesnt want to feel like one, just like all women. saying it outright ruins the fun for them, dont try to understand skanks bro they are a different species of retard :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Nautica and closedplatecel
because shes a slut but doesnt want to feel like one, just like all women. saying it outright ruins the fun for them, dont try to understand skanks bro they are a different species of retard :ogre:
Well hey, she followed up with me sending me this message

Screenshot 20220701 102845
Screenshot 20220701 102903
Screenshot 20220701 102913

I know that she stated she said shes not "looking for sex" but everygirl says that to not feel like a slut like you said, but if she initiates than that means she's still interested and I should be able to smash maybe on the first date. I'll go with basic escalation techniques.

• JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and germanlooks
I know that she stated she said shes not "looking for sex" but everygirl says that to not feel like a slut like you said, but if she initiates than that means she's still interested and I should be able to smash maybe on the first date

It means she sees you as friend

• JFL
Reactions: Racky
Bro your coworkers played you. You cant asked in such an autistic manner

• +1
Reactions: Nautica
Bro your coworkers played you. You cant asked in such an autistic manner
Look at the text messages afterwords and let me know what you think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Look at the text messages afterwords and let me know what you think
I did. She blew you off and was weirded out at first. You can’t say “x and x wanted to set us up”, sounds like a pussy drier this day an age of hypergamy sadly.

But maybe she does kinda like you if she slid back in your dms? Just go out with her ofc but see what she wants, validation and simping or something more

• JFL
Reactions: Nautica and Deleted member 18244
I did. She blew you off and was weirded out at first. You can’t say “x and x wanted to set us up”, sounds like a pussy drier this day an age of hypergamy sadly.

But maybe she does kinda like you if she slid back in your dms? Just go out with her ofc but see what she wants, validation and simping or something more
Well yeah exactly. It doesn't make sense to say "I'd be happy to go on a date" then say "I'll be free soon and let you know."

Like if an unattractive land whale did what I did to this girl and I wanted to put her down as gently as possible I wouldve sent something similar to what she sent but I wouldve said I'm not interested in dating. Doesn't make sense to still say I'd be happy to go out on a date. Especially after the extreme autism I showed on Monday, :lul:

Well yeah exactly. It doesn't make sense to say "I'd be happy to go on a date" then say "I'll be free soon and let you know."

Like if an unattractive land whale did what I did to this girl and I wanted to put her down as gently as possible I wouldve sent something similar to what she sent but I wouldve said I'm not interested in dating. Doesn't make sense to still say I'd be happy to go out on a date.
True true but have you never used a girl for validation? A lot of foids do that now BUT once again maybe she does like you and wants to take it slow. You dont lose anything by going on the date and seeing whats up

• Hmm...
True true but have you never used a girl for validation? A lot of foids do that now BUT once again maybe she does like you and wants to take it slow. You dont lose anything by going on the date and seeing whats up
Yeah, but I wouldn't leave open the possibility of dating, or immediately respond to their text.

Also Ive barely even messaged this girl so idk how much validation shes getting from me because im not initiating again.

But yeah I'm gonna do the date and see what happens. If it still happens.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I wouldn't touch that parasitic vagina with a ten-foot pole, nicca. that vagina's all fucked up in her head. her rights were infringed so she can't have sex? ugh. if you can get your hands on a monkey, throw it at all. don't worry about hurting the monkey. those little motherfuckers are known to fall from 5-story trees and survive.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
  • +1
Reactions: Nautica and Deleted member 18244

View attachment 1755115
View attachment 1755118View attachment 1755119View attachment 1755120

the "sex strike" i see. dump this retarded becky

• So Sad
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate and Lawton88