WTF is wrong with you Americans?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken

:soy::soy::soy:

I wasn't kidding when I said living in the US is like living in a world against masculinity. You guys need an American Hitler lmao. JFL at this cucked shit it got over a 100k likes too

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper, mr contemptuous, Peachy and 2 others
bro just don't go to big cities and you're good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Burgerland

• +1
what do you expect of a verified twitter user?

• +1
Reactions: xit and Deleted member 685
my platform hatred hierarchy goes

Reddit>Twitter>Quora

• +1

Reddit>Twitter>Quora
Can't fucking stand Quora either tbh. All I used it for was questions regarding science/biology but sadly I didn't get alot of answers :(

America became cucked when we passed a law I believe it was in the 60s allowing foreigners to come in, back then it was 95+ percent white and this (((law))) was past under the pretense that the immigrants wouldn't displace the majority population

Reddit>Twitter>Quora
All of them on equal terms to me ngl

• +1
Facts I see soyboys a lot here

Reddit>Twitter>Quora
Yeah this list is also accurate for me

Reddit- too many Soyboy faggots and SJW’s roaming around. Also bluepilled af

Twitter- too many annoying females that think they are funny when their tweets are some of the stupidest shit I’ve ever read. Female humor there consists of admitting how horrible they are while laughing it off. But it isn’t as bluepilled as Reddit.

Quora- answers are too lengthy and they are never straight to the point. Also bluepilled af

• +1
Facts I see soyboys a lot here
What state/city are you in? And what cities would you say should a dutchman avoid at all costs if he was to ever come over for a visit?

Yeah this list is also accurate for me

Reddit- too many Soyboy faggots and SJW’s roaming around. Also bluepilled af

Twitter- too many annoying females that think they are funny when their tweets are some of the stupidest shit I’ve ever read. Female humor there consists of admitting how horrible they are while laughing it off. But it isn’t as bluepilled as Reddit.

Quora- answers are too lengthy and they are never straight to the point. Also bluepilled af
Lol at even putting Qoura on there. It's just a bunch of currycels trying to act smart
What state/city are you in? And what cities would you say should a dutchman avoid at all costs if he was to ever come over for a visit?
So you don't like libtards I presume?

Lol at even putting Qoura on there. It's just a bunch of currycels trying to act smart
Some are currycels but I've noticed white boomers who think they know shit also make up a huge percentage

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Thushespokeofit and Deleted member 2205
Or alt left

• +1
Alt right is legitt

Also

Jfl if you dont think shit like this is in eu

Tbh though there are some boomers there as well. Anyways the curries at least have an IQ above 84

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2205

Reddit>Twitter>Quora
Quora is so fucking cancer, its literally just full of leftist soyboys bragging about their IQ scores and pajeets plagiarising articles

• +1
Tbh though there are some boomers there as well. Anyways the curries at least have an IQ above 84
The one's i saw are really dumb. Like the answer most things wrong lol, and come up with some psudo science bullshit.

• +1
Alt right is legitt

Also

The alt right is beyond cucked and garbage. JFL at thinking all whites are equal. It was never about saving the white race, rather about curing the white race. The white race over the decades has become extremely dysgenic because of the lack of natural selection, Hitler was aware of this.

BTW: I'm not surprised you're attracted to the alt right, it usually attracts low IQ people as shows once again
Quora is so fucking cancer, its literally just full of leftist soyboys bragging about their IQ scores and pajeets plagiarising articles
100% agreed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
You dont even understand selection bias and youre calling people low iq XD

Reddit>Twitter>Quora
I hate the political Quora, but besides that, I would rank it above twitter

You dont even understand selection bias and youre calling people low iq XD
Bringing up selection bias again cause you couldn't come up with an actual fucking argument. I already proved my point wasn't selection biased yet you keep on bringing it up like a gay tranny cunt. Go fuck yourself

You still dont understand it LOL

XD

I live down south it’s a mix between feminist soyboys and thugs and gay people but good city’s to go would be Miami for sure the latinas there are spicy just avoid places like New York it’s so shit there

• +1
Its just funny how stupid you are

• +1
Reactions: mr contemptuous
Imagine your stupid humourless mom sitting you down and forcing you to watch hours of agitprop john oliver etc. on tv while breathlessly lecturing you on how your race and gender give you original sin because she overheard you call something "gay" as a pejorative while you were hanging out with your friends or make an offhand joke about someone being triggered.

Her kids are probably nazis already.

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and Deleted member 685
I live down south it’s a mix between feminist soyboys and thugs and gay people but good city’s to go would be Miami for sure the latinas there are spicy just avoid places like New York it’s so shit there
Will do

Its just funny how stupid you are
Says the one that brings up old things instead of actually disproving my point.

''All whites are equal''

Alt right is legitt

Also

Alt right is cringe af. Most people are manlets/twigs/deformed with no future. I mog all of them.

• +1
Literally never said all whites are equal

just lol at your room temp iq
Alt right is cringe af. Most people are manlets/twigs/deformed with no future. I mog all of them.
Richard spencer mogs you hard

That's what the alt right thinks and you consider them legit, you dumb fuck

this

Richard spencer mogs you hard
Dick is .9999 percentile in the alt right

The one's i saw are really dumb. Like the answer most things wrong lol, and come up with some psudo science bullshit.
their IQ is clearly still in the double digits tbh. But there's some smart ones here and there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
America became cucked when we passed a law I believe it was in the 60s allowing foreigners to come in, back then it was 95+ percent white and this (((law))) was past under the pretense that the immigrants wouldn't displace the majority population

All of them on equal terms to me ngl

2019.06.24_metro_frey_census-data_fig-01.png

non-white children under 15 are the majority now in US. OVER

• +1

It's over for Western Europe too and slowly it will be over for the entire world, so it doesn't even matter. It's okay if you race mix now because your children and grand children (if you're not a truecel and will have kids) will undoubtedly race mix to some extent.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and rockndogs
Hitler was right, cry for him.

• +1

JFL at (((who))) made that chart, wonder why it doesn't go to the 60s? Cause the numbers would be 95+ percent

• +1
JFL at (((who))) made that chart, wonder why it doesn't go to the 60s? Cause the numbers would be 95+ percent

It's weird how the white U15 population stops at 49.9 as well. Just to say that muh white are minority now. It might be something like 52-55% U15 white perhaps. Anyway, ethnics will be the majority soon.

Americans are just like a real Pac-Man, they're big, round, fat and eat so much.

• +1