Wtf is zygopulling and is it legit?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
I've heard of thumbpulling but wtf is zygopulling?
Is this it? What does it do? Has anyone tried it and does it have any effects?

Screenshot 20230824 121829 Gallery
IMG 20221007 031849 1
1665102480799 1

• JFL
Reactions: zura, diamondbill, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
this is what will happen if you zygopull

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Napoleon1800
Yes it works if you do it hard and consistent.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, cautier hasslich and Napoleon1800
Why would it recede gums?
Even chronic soft pressure like palatine expander and bruxism cause gum recession overtime so imagine chronic hard pressure

Also u will fuck up ur occlusion overtime for sure as another consequence

Even chronic soft pressure like palatine expander and bruxism cause gum recession overtime so imagine chronic hard pressure

Oh yes I see. I'm guessing thumbpulling causes similar effects?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Zygopulling jfc is that a new name? Its just thumbulling sideways and yes it works as it essentially replicates an MSE if you are consistent with it, given that your sutures are still open. But dont pull the soft palate you could harm yourself, so be careful

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Napoleon1800

Gum recession is a meme I have bruxism and my gum is fine

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Mrinfinityx
Gum recession is a meme I have bruxism and my gum is fine
Depend ur type of bruxism and frequency there is slight to moderate to major with even lateral movements included

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and lilxder2
Zygopulling jfc is that a new name? Its just thumbulling sideways and yes it works as it essentially replicates an MSE if you are consistent with it, given that your sutures are still open. But dont pull the soft palate you could harm yourself, so be careful
Hmm in the pictures they seem to be pulling just under the back molars

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
Depend ur type of bruxism there is slight to moderate to major with even lateral movements included
IDk what I have tbh my teeth are fucked I prolly need veeners but my gum appears to be fine

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Napoleon1800
Hmm in the pictures they seem to be pulling just under the back molars
Interesting, well i dont know then. I think some doctor did something similar in kids under age of 10 and it worked very fast and effective but not that far back

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Mrinfinityx
IDk what I have tbh my teeth are fucked I prolly need veeners but my gum appears to be fine
Anyway teeth shortening is correlated closely to looksmined smile and short face syndrome, u will also lose proprioception forces in each of ur occlusion contacts during the day leading overtime to an exacerbate bone résorption factor related to aging exacerbing even more the short face syndrome

Also malocclusion with this pulling practice is inevitable and is the main concern in it

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and lilxder2
Anyway teeth shortening is correlated closely to looksmined smile and short face syndrome, u will also lose proprioreception forces in each of ur occlusion contacts during the day leading overtime to an exacerbate bone résorption factor related to aging exacerbing even more the short face syndrome

Also malocclusion with this pulling practice is inevitable and is the main concern in it
I don't think it's worth doing tbh. Seems like there's nothing I can do for wider cheekbones

Anyway teeth shortening is correlated closely to looksmined smile and short face syndrome, u will also lose proprioreception forces in each of ur occlusion contacts during the day leading overtime to an exacerbate bone résorption factor related to aging exacerbing even more the short face syndrome

Ion understand most of those word sorry G

• +1
Reactions: FrankOcean, Mrinfinityx and Napoleon1800
Interesting, well i dont know then. I think some doctor did something similar in kids under age of 10 and it worked very fast and effective but not that far back
Ofc pallatine sutures are modulable early on and not so resistant to forces, that s why u get palatin expander in orthodontic treatments around 7 to 12 years old

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2 and Napoleon1800
Ion understand most of those word sorry G
Proprioception * I am sorry

272762 1 En 6 Fig6 HTML

BoneLossDeerPark

Tlchargement

Bone loss 1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lilxder2 and Napoleon1800
Proprioception * I am sorry