WTF! LOW-PSL ME GOT ALL THE BITCHES (stacies also)!!! + PICS

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

punjabi who larped as french for 2 years
Contributor
PSL AUTISTS HATE ME!

When I was in middle school back in 2017, I pulled ALL THE GIRLS, NO JOKE.

I have SOO many examples... When I was 12, I repeat, 12, all the 14-15 year old girls wanted me.

I remember at one point the 2 most popular girls of the school (both stacies, and still stacies to this day), wanted me.
They even got into a fight (not physical ofc) because they accused each other of forcing me into a relationship with them.

At school they both came to talk to me to give me la bise and to chat with me. I REPEAT, I AM NOT JOKING OR LARPING.

In the evenings, both of them (and others ofc), would text me on snapchat for hours, to the point where I told them to stop wasting their time and to focus on their incoming exams!

2017 was my prime, i would get looks from all the girls, at school, in town, EVERYWHERE!!! Some 16 year old htb, YES 16 YEAR OLD, cold approached me at a shopping centre and asked for my number! I was so panicked that I accidently mixed up the last-two digits JFL.

The thing is, I didn't even want all this attention. I did not want to date these girls. WHY? Because of my parents! They were the worst and they annoyed tf out of me with girls. I did not want them to know i spoke to girls, because they would have literally taken the piss out of me and told me to focus on my studies (even though i was the smartest in my class every year throughout my whole education, and by far). I hate my parents for ruining my dating life as a teen. I will never forgive them for that.

Anyway, enough boasting. THIS IS WHAT I LOOKED LIKE JFL!!!

YEP, I DONT BELIEVE IT EITHER.

FRAKENSTEIN-ASS hair, small chin, recessed jaw, no bones, shitty eye area...

And yet all the bitches wanted me, especially the best looking older ones. What do you have to say now PSL autists????

ONCE AGAIN I SWEAR THIS IS 100% TRUE! Literally all my irl friends can vouch for me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11887, coispet, tasmanian devil and 13 others
At that age a blob of smooth skin and spiked hair is enough.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55631, LooksThinker, shalomnigga and 17 others
>middle school

the absolute state

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Mewton, Tallooksmaxxer and 7 others
At that age a blob of smooth skin and spiked hair is enough.
yeah but surely not for 15-16 year olds?? and they were still into me when i was 12-13

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
yeah but surely not for 15-16 year olds?? and they were still into me when i was 12-13
Yea till 16 a woman sees collagen and hair and she gets aroused. That’s y arrange marriage was a universal thing ,women cannot hold the mantle of eugenics to produce the higher type

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55631 and pneumocystosis
PSL AUTISTS HATE ME!

When I was in middle school back in 2017, I pulled ALL THE GIRLS, NO JOKE.

I have SOO many examples... When I was 12, I repeat, 12, all the 14-15 year old girls wanted me.

I remember at one point the 2 most popular girls of the school (both stacies, and still stacies to this day), wanted me.
They even got into a fight (not physical ofc) because they accused each other of forcing me into a relationship with them.

At school they both came to talk to me to give me la bise and to chat with me. I REPEAT, I AM NOT JOKING OR LARPING.

In the evenings, both of them (and others ofc), would text me on snapchat for hours, to the point where I told them to stop wasting their time and to focus on their incoming exams!

2017 was my prime, i would get looks from all the girls, at school, in town, EVERYWHERE!!! Some 16 year old htb, YES 16 YEAR OLD, cold approached me at a shopping centre and asked for my number! I was so panicked that I accidently mixed up the last-two digits JFL.

The thing is, I didn't even want all this attention. I did not want to date these girls. WHY? Because of my parents! They were the worst and they annoyed tf out of me with girls. I did not want them to know i spoke to girls, because they would have literally taken the piss out of me and told me to focus on my studies (even though i was the smartest in my class every year throughout my whole education, and by far). I hate my parents for ruining my dating life as a teen. I will never forgive them for that.

Anyway, enough boasting. THIS IS WHAT I LOOKED LIKE JFL!!!

YEP, I DONT BELIEVE IT EITHER.

FRAKENSTEIN-ASS hair, small chin, recessed jaw, no bones, shitty eye area...

And yet all the bitches wanted me, especially the best looking older ones. What do you have to say now PSL autists????

ONCE AGAIN I SWEAR THIS IS 100% TRUE! Literally all my irl friends can vouch for me

Cute

you look smooth like my balls:Comfy:(y)

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11887, zyzzbrah1234, Adonis and 2 others
It makes absolute sense you had extremely high appeal Jacob Satorious nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gus17, Mewton, HarrierDuBois and 4 others
show yourself now

Prime of a man is at 14 after that it goes down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Magician, yellowrice, Deleted member 55631 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, Mainstream, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
i would beat the shit out of you if i was in your school you fucking gay faggot

• +1
Reactions: Alvaro, Deleted member 20565, Dystopian and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, shalomnigga, Deleted member 20565 and 1 other person

18 now, all pics within last month

This is the biggest humblebrag thread I've seen for some time.

"OMG I'M TOP 5% LOOKS YET FOR SOME REASON THE GIRLS WANTED ME SINCE I WAS 12 BUT I NEVER WANTED THE ATTENTION OH MY GUD!!!!!!!! :soy:"

All this thread proves is that if you're chad, the girls will start noticing you the instant you gain the ability to become erect. Which tbh is actually a pretty brutal blackpill in itself. Girls will fuck 12-year-old boys if they're cute.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, Ryldoo IS COPING, litaz and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196, coispet, Deleted member 30433 and 3 others
This is the biggest humblebrag thread I've seen for some time.

"OMG I'M TOP 5% LOOKS YET FOR SOME REASON THE GIRLS WANTED ME SINCE I WAS 12 BUT I NEVER WANTED THE ATTENTION OH MY GUD!!!!!!!! :soy:"

All this thread proves is that if you're chad, the girls will start noticing you the instant you gain the ability to become erect. Which tbh is actually a pretty brutal blackpill in itself. Girls will fuck 12-year-old boys if they're cute.
read right through me
but i was initially questioning the extent to which psl autism was valid (age-wise). maybe not having a perfect jaw or nose does not necessarily make it "over" to the eyes of jb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55631
clear skin and hair strikes again

• So Sad
Reactions: vaninskybird
5.5 in first pic, pushing 6 in the last pic.
he reminds me of young nick truelove

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, pneumocystosis and vaseqmoherad
that hair density is to die for

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
u look like @ArvidGustavsson

He doesn't have @greeneyes though.
i will one day. my contacts look fake so i'm saving up for eyecos. dr grimaldos told me my eyes should go light-green or turquoise

i will one day. my contacts look fake so i'm saving up for eyecos. dr grimaldos told me my eyes should go light-green to turquoise
high inhib has ruined your life.

I have my doubts that OP is the person in the pics
How many times have supposed slayers on here turned out to be larpers
No reason for anyone with such life experience to find this site at 18
If the person in the pics is indeed OP and the experiences were true, then that's great but it really all means nothing unless you actually fucked some JB pussy or at least got the satisfaction of kissing the girls and feeling their ass/tits when you were 12/13 and dopamine receptors were at their peak
If you simply ignored all of it then you're just going to spend your life reflecting, wondering why you never took advantage

I always say that guys at 15/16 can't truly appreciate it if they get a hot gf at that age because it is all they know, they didn't have to go through anything in order to get her.
Since that shit just got handed to them, they wont have developed the mindset to get more JB when they are 19 and can run older guy game because all they know is talking to girls in their direct social circle who show interest, which will now be 19 as well
The guy who got nothing at 15 but had to looksmax with gymcelling and work to save for a car at 19, he will truly appreciate a JB slay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, litaz and lonelycurry
I can see it
Its like prime Justin Bieber, Pinterest boys appeal