WTF My father cheated on my mother - I'm browsing thru all the images and vids on his laptops

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
I'm in the process of backing up all the files, docs, videos that are important to us in terms of preserving the past and reminiscing of it before I re-image his laptops and sell them coz I need money

But holy shit, I've found a lot of evidence that my father cheated on my mother - at least it seems that way - multiple times with multiple women

No joke. Like, he was an attorney, and there's 10 pics of some 40yo woman bare naked on the EXACT bed that he would sleep on in his office. Pussy, ass (really good ngl I would), what appears to be a drop of cum on a bed sheet LMAO, her tits, etc

And then there's other pics of other women and my father taking pics together, like he's grabbing her waist smiling in the camera. I'd say these women are about 4-5/10 not bad not that good either

Holy fuck. What a Chad ngl. Ofc I'm not gonna show them to my mother.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mkhzee, Aero, silencio and 20 others
Do you have two dads?

Dont you dare snitch on your father son

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor, noobs and The Grinch
I'm in the process of backing up all the files, docs, videos that are important to us in terms of preserving the past and reminiscing of it before I re-image his laptops and sell them coz I need money

But holy shit, I've found a lot of evidence that my father cheated on my mother - at least it seems that way - multiple times with multiple women

No joke. Like, he was an attorney, and there's 10 pics of some 40yo woman bare naked on the EXACT bed that he would sleep on in his office. Pussy, ass (really good ngl I would), what appears to be a drop of cum on a bed sheet LMAO, her tits, etc

And then there's other pics of other women and my father taking pics together, like he's grabbing her waist smiling in the camera. I'd say these women are about 4-5/10 not bad not that good either

I would tell my father if I found out my mother cheated, but not my mother if it was the other way around.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, IRL_Reject, greycel and 6 others
Do you have two dads?
No?

Also ofc I won't snitch. He's dead so I'm not going to ruin his honor or reputation. My mom will never know but man, I totally didn't anticipate all this

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aero, Tallest person here, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
No?

Also ofc I won't snitch. He's dead so I'm not going to ruin his honor or reputation. My mom will never know but man, I totally didn't anticipate all this
I got confused at first since you wrote "my father cheated on my father" in title

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.Proper and noobs
Chad now slaying stacies in heaven.

• Love it
Reactions: WeiWei
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, emo and justropemaxbro
Pics or it didn't happen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, noobs and Bonecel01
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and WeiWei
Fuckk what a slayer. Ideal lifestyle ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, ShowerMaxxing, The Grinch and 1 other person
How come 50 year olds get so much pussy and niggas like me in there 20s don't get shit

Also ofc I won't snitch. He's dead so I'm not going to ruin his honor or reputation.
That nigger is in hell bro lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, klimo, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person

Caged at curveball ending
Bros gonna jack it to pics of his father banging milfs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Donquixote and WeiWei
Caged at curveball ending
Bros gonna jack it to pics of his father banging milfs
Already. Her ass was phat as fuck. Honestly face was barely 4/10 but damn that ass was GOOD and pussy was innie. Very rare nowadays. My father had excellent taste

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and greycel
Didn't you say your father was subhuman?

Didn't you say your father was subhuman?
In retrospect I would say when lean he was pretty GL. Still had hair at 59, he was tall enough, he had a beautiful nose, good midface and eyes. He also was a wonderful human and lawyer. Especially talented.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and NoReedemingFeature
In retrospect I would say when lean he was pretty GL. Still had hair at 59, he was tall enough, he had a beautiful nose, good midface and eyes. He also was a wonderful human and lawyer. Especially talented.
RIP to him man
Hopefully he is up there in Heaven waiting for your mother this time

• +1
Reactions: Donquixote and WeiWei
RIP to him man
Hopefully he is up there in Heaven waiting for your mother this time
I'm not schizo but my mother and I have been getting signs from him that he's happy and at peace. I'm not going into details but I believe that the soul lives on, only the body dies.

• Love it
Reactions: greycel
I'm not schizo but my mother and I have been getting signs from him that he's happy and at peace. I'm not going into details but I believe that the soul lives on, only the body dies.
You dont need to brother, as long as you’re happy I’m happy :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Donquixote

Your old dad gets pussy whislt you rot on an incel fourm 😂

Reminds me of the time 9 years ago when my sister told me how she caught an Ethiopian foid leaving my dad’s house after he slayed her. I laugh at it but realise whislt my almsot 70yr old dad gets laid in here young in my prime and get 0 :forcedsmile::feelswah::feelscry:. I don’t even try think about women anymore it brings too much pain

• Ugh..
Reactions: WeiWei and Deleted member 72978
im sorry for your loss
im not sure if you should tell ur mother considering hes gone now. it would ruin his memory but maybe she deserves to know