Wtf my gf doesn’t like that I dress fem?

apocalypse

apocalypse

I have been dating my girlfriend for 5 months. I prefer to dress more feminine. To an extent at least, I don't really wear skirts or dresses often.

I didn't think my gf had a problem with it especially because when I met her I was dressed pretty fem and I had light makeup on. A few weeks ago she asked me if I could dress more masc instead and I did for like a week. I just prefer dressing fem way more because it's fun and I don't understand why it's such a big deal.

When i told her I'd prefer to just stick to my style she got really annoyed and screamed at me that I didn't love her and I wasn't being considerate of her feelings.

She hasn't spoken to me since and she won't answer my calls and texts. Am I the in the wrong here? I really like her and I didn't mean to uspet her I honestly didn't think it would matter to her so much.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, lightskinbengali, lunin7 and 8 others
She is in the wrong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and apocalypse
Thought this was a Xangsane thread at first

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo, capybara, Gus17 and 4 others
What's the point of this thread?

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
i dress like shit and pretend i know about clothes to females

• JFL
She is scared you will mog her

1567193638thetabbyneko cuccoking femboy raychel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 26885, TheBrownOne, UndiagnosedSchizo and 1 other person
Bump

• JFL
Didn’t read, I hope you break up. YOU DISGUSTING KLINEFELTERCEL. Faggot nigger @UndiagnosedSchizo boil this faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne and UndiagnosedSchizo
your a faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 42009 and UndiagnosedSchizo
Didn’t read, I hope you break up. YOU DISGUSTING KLINEFELTERCEL. Faggot nigger @UndiagnosedSchizo boil this faggot
OP is low T, that’s a sign of xxy

check for klinefelters @apocalypse

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moggathon and Deleted member 42009

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
I have been dating my girlfriend for 5 months. I prefer to dress more feminine. To an extent at least, I don't really wear skirts or dresses often.

I didn't think my gf had a problem with it especially because when I met her I was dressed pretty fem and I had light makeup on. A few weeks ago she asked me if I could dress more masc instead and I did for like a week. I just prefer dressing fem way more because it's fun and I don't understand why it's such a big deal.

When i told her I'd prefer to just stick to my style she got really annoyed and screamed at me that I didn't love her and I wasn't being considerate of her feelings.

She hasn't spoken to me since and she won't answer my calls and texts. Am I the in the wrong here? I really like her and I didn't mean to uspet her I honestly didn't think it would matter to her so much.
Is this a troll

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse