WTF some of these snapchat filers change your eye shape and face shape and shit

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
are u srs with this? like I am trying some of these filters for the first time and literally my canthal tilt becomes greater and face will become slimmer and shit

This is what I am dealing with, with girls who snap me, they could be frauding this hard

what a fuckign joke

I fucking hate these women thinking they are so hot shit posting these selfies with 10 filters what a joke society

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, datboijj, Lmao and 13 others
pics

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Op is the lowest white guy ever

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, Chadeep, subhuman incel and 1 other person
doesn't it show the filter you use though?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Chadeep, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
I cage when I see girls with snapchat filter photos on their tinder, especially when it's the first pic

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Chadeep, BoneDensity and 2 others
How can normies use snap filters that change their eye shape and jaw shape and shit because they know it looks better, but then be like HURR DURR PLASTIC SURGERY IS FOR WEIRDOS DONT GET PLASTIC SURGERY JUST TAKE A SHOWER AND GET A HAIRCUT DURRRRR

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate, APJ, BasedPsychiatrist and 13 others
are u srs with this? like I am trying some of these filters for the first time and literally my canthal tilt becomes greater and face will become slimmer and shit

This is what I am dealing with, with girls who snap me, they could be frauding this hard

what a fuckign joke

I fucking hate these women thinking they are so hot shit posting these selfies with 10 filters what a joke society

keep crying and using snapchat

why don't u settle down with 1 good stacy instead of trying to create problems for urself with slaying random women and then cursing them for potentially using filters

cringe first world problem of a goodlooking male who wants to relive his teenage fantasies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: phukmikehok, Chadeep, subhuman incel and 3 others

why don't u settle down with 1 good stacy instead of trying to create problems for urself with slaying random women and then cursing them for potentially using filters

cringe first world problem of a goodlooking male who wants to relive his teenage fantasies
I second this.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, subhuman incel and Deleted member 16474
women ACTUALLY and LITERALLY think they look like filtered photos of themselves
never forget how delusional women are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Gaia262, Tallooksmaxxer and 7 others
women ACTUALLY and LITERALLY think they look like filtered photos of themselves
never forget how delusional women are
I know one girl IRL who edits her photos and shits on her friend for doing the EXACT same thing. she thinks its only she doesn't look good in photos and she will just make it how she thinks she looks IRL with some editing. women cope on a different level.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, ConspiracyTheory, Chadeep and 5 others

Son I saw u speed date that blue eye contact frauding gook, she like u, u should ascend

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 16474
The filters arms race is one of the few things that the average guy has going for him in 2022. Within 3 years the filters will become so powerful, easy to use, and wide spread, that genuinely attractive people will stop using Tinder et al.

I know one girl IRL who edits her photos and shits on her friend for doing the EXACT same thing. she thinks its only she doesn't look good in photos and she will just make it how she thinks she looks IRL with some editing. women cope on a different level.
I know that what you are referring to is far beyond skin tone, I just wanted to say that editing for skin tone is fair because artificial light , and the limits of electronic photography, makes some people look odd in pictures.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 17872, Lmao and 2 others
@Amnesia i wish i was you

• JFL
Reactions: playboicarti
surgery is our makeup and filters as men never forget that.

• +1
Reactions: playboicarti
Son I saw u speed date that blue eye contact frauding gook, she like u, u should ascend
it's all sarcasm and jokes for the content of the show :oops:

• Woah
Reactions: Scammer
How can normies use snap filters that change their eye shape and jaw shape and shit because they know it looks better, but then be like HURR DURR PLASTIC SURGERY IS FOR WEIRDOS DONT GET PLASTIC SURGERY JUST TAKE A SHOWER AND GET A HAIRCUT DURRRRR
Because everyone uses them and nobody gives a fuck. One is spending 30k trying to look better and get validation while still looking like shit, and the other uses à snap filter and has 10k friends on snap enjoying life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate, datboijj, AscendingHero and 1 other person