wtf this assimetry

Quando Rondo

Quando Rondo

Banned

@HerpDerpson @St.TikTokcel

that guy is legit 3/10 . how tf he ended up being blackpill guru, doesnt make any sense

in my gym, all bloatlords facially mog him but muh exercise lowers life span unnaturall muuuuh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Mewton, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
dnr

• +1
Reactions: h111
Ask him what foods he ate to grow back his hair

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
i think he is actually insecure that normies start to laugh at his assymetric eye area etc so he put him in unreversed image on thumbnail to COPE and kinda make them get used to his real image LOL

or hair system
not possible at all. they all look good, he just done what chris bumstead done. when it short it obvious that hairline unnatural, but not thick enough to be wig.

not possible at all. they all look good, he just done what chris bumstead done. when it short it obvious that hairline unnatural, but not thick enough to be wig.
have you seen mitchell hooper? dude is 28 looks 50, his voice sounds squeaky lost all his hair

steroids literally kill you

• +1
Reactions: Quando Rondo
Screenshot 20240629 160919

• +1
Reactions: Quando Rondo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Quando Rondo
Nah you tripping. Only real failo is big forehead. 6/10. That's a bad pic though

i think he is actually insecure that normies start to laugh at his assymetric eye area etc so he put him in unreversed image on thumbnail to COPE and kinda make them get used to his real image LOL
He looks symetrical idk what u mean