WTF @Volpa admits his gay fantasies on stream

Framemaxxx

Framemaxxx

<3
Joined
May 31, 2025
Posts
4,772
Reputation
13,755
@Volpa @Volpa @Volpa @Volpa @Volpa
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U, pony, Tesarossa and 10 others
IMG 4093

Me and master aura mog you
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: shedontluv-U, Glorious King, Sayori and 2 others
Talking about another user ur just being a dork cropping it :lul::lul::lul:
cope harder:4weirdW:

Noone but a fag would spend 5000$ for a vacation with clav
 
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ihavenightmares, Blasian-K and sørenyuko
2022 was a Bateman Era - Patrick Bateman - METAMORPHOSIS Rock (Slowed ) - Edit
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pony and sørenyuko
I’m the one who brought all of them jfl
Is that supposed to make it better for you incel??

cant get any women on your own so you have to rely on whores
 
  • JFL
Reactions: sørenyuko
View attachment 5729031
Me and master aura mog you
Wasn't sure where to post this to get an actual answer. @Volpa

Was getting some insights from your opinions. Had a question - as I am aging (26) have good hair but want to make sure it does not recede M shaped - been monitoring and kind of noticing a minor temple recession and was wondering if you had a suggestion. Was wondering if you recommend a specific finasterol, dutasteride, or minoxidil? Also anything good for starting to wrinkle on forehead besides botox... (added a recentish picture for reference (I didn't have much to pick from on laptop))

Hoping it is just natural maturation

Other than that and starting to calisthenicsmax more (6'3 180lb) as well as up keeping skincare throughout the face, neck, and body I should be good. I have never done any medication, injections, or enhancers. Never had a problem attracting women.

Starting to notice a minor de-cension and want to correct do not want to fall into becoming a tiered normie

Looked into your ascension and thought you'd know what you're talking about.
 

Attachments

  • Papers.png
    Papers.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Volpa
Wasn't sure where to post this to get an actual answer. @Volpa

Was getting some insights from your opinions. Had a question - as I am aging (26) have good hair but want to make sure it does not recede M shaped - been monitoring and kind of noticing a minor temple recession and was wondering if you had a suggestion. Was wondering if you recommend a specific finasterol, dutasteride, or minoxidil? Also anything good for starting to wrinkle on forehead besides botox... (added a recentish picture for reference (I didn't have much to pick from on laptop))

Hoping it is just natural maturation

Other than that and starting to calisthenicsmax more (6'3 180lb) as well as up keeping skincare throughout the face, neck, and body I should be good. I have never done any medication, injections, or enhancers. Never had a problem attracting women.

Starting to notice a minor de-cension and want to correct do not want to fall into becoming a tiered normie

Looked into your ascension and thought you'd know what you're talking about.
I do know what I’m talking about I’ll read in a second
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Glorious King and fastclicker
I do know what I’m talking about I’ll read in a second
appreciate it man. also with your hair maybe try a slick back look keeping it wet, hit it with a sea salt spray and setting powder it may compliment your facial structure and look more mature (trust me bro). probably will see you around sometime in LA seems like we are in similar circles.
 

Similar threads

enchanted_elixir
Replies
9
Views
108
Askinov
Askinov
ghost!
Replies
2
Views
43
Hollywood
Hollywood
Former Shortcel
Replies
9
Views
77
hopingforluck
hopingforluck
TrueGracileMed
Replies
1
Views
80
gandylite.
gandylite.
ragingmanlet
Replies
15
Views
177
ragingmanlet
ragingmanlet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top