wtf white bitch called me the n word

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
met her from tinder
had a drink, then laughe had fun
fucked her at first date.
I was happy because she was decent looking and it's my first real lay from tinder. I saw her for sex like 3 times since. Then yesterday I was in her house to fuck.
then after ten minutes while I was fucking her in missionarry she told me."fuck me harder you dirty n*gger"
what the fuck?!
I pretended that I didn't hear anything, and she told something similar without the n word, another time after this but she stopped when she realised that It was making me unconfortable.
After busting my nut, I asked her later why she said that? She replied likeit wasn't a big deal and she tought It would be hot. I didn't talk about it more since then. I haven't sended her a text or anything from now.

wtf is wrong with tinder girls? either the ugly and fat one want to meet up, but you don't want to, either the decent looking ones ghost you after you text on their social media, either the decent looking ones who want to meet up are mentally hill.
I want to dump this bitch but she's my only option for now.:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Hades, jake_okok and 19 others
Brutal man. White girls can get away with anything.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 14984 and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Hades, Deleted member 16641 and 6 others
Based white foid

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
She sees you as an unchained animal :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Darkthrone, Deleted member 14984 and 1 other person
You should’ve went along with it you pussy ass nigga tbh.

• +1
Reactions: traveler
A good way to play it off would be to be racist to her back.

During sex say

"I wonder what your daddy thinks you saltine cracker"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dior, Deleted member 17736, Deleted member 16641 and 3 others
She sees you as an unchained animal :ogre:
pbly and I don't want nothing to do with this kind of hoe, the only reason I want of her is because I don't have other option and she is average looking, as soon as I find someone equal in looks or even slightly less gl, I'll dump her.

Are u Black in fact?

Tbh id never talk to her again

• +1
Reactions: Dior, Deleted member 16641 and Manu le coq
pics of the female?

white women get off on being degraded so they call u the n word to make themselves feel above u while getting fucked

• So Sad
Reactions: Manu le coq
did she said nigga or nigger?

How I would have been
32AD18E2 3A01 45E7 84DD 50512FE613B8

• JFL
met her from tinder
had a drink, then laughe had fun
fucked her at first date.
I was happy because she was decent looking and it's my first real lay from tinder. I saw her for sex like 3 times since. Then yesterday I was in her house to fuck.
then after ten minutes while I was fucking her in missionarry she told me."fuck me harder you dirty n*gger"
what the fuck?!
I pretended that I didn't hear anything, and she told something similar without the n word, another time after this but she stopped when she realised that It was making me unconfortable.
After busting my nut, I asked her later why she said that? She replied likeit wasn't a big deal and she tought It would be hot. I didn't talk about it more since then. I haven't sended her a text or anything from now.

wtf is wrong with tinder girls? either the ugly and fat one want to meet up, but you don't want to, either the decent looking ones ghost you after you text on their social media, either the decent looking ones who want to meet up are mentally hill.
I want to dump this bitch but she's my only option for now.:feelswhy:
It's a fetish for her so she just said it how it is in the heat or the moment

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, alriodai and Manu le coq
seems pretty hot, idk what the big deal is, I wish BLACKED scenes had more of that

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, jake_okok, Johanjohan and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Anchor_Ship and Dior
I don’t enjoy being degraded and treated like a bitch for and if it’s your thing, you might have to consider therapy

the equivalent of the hard r in the country I live.
which country

Shes only sleeping with u because it turns her on to fuck an ”animal” aa she considers you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Darkthrone