Wtf why I’m not growing

Htobrother

Htobrother

I make women happy and exstatic joy ,
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Posts
22,279
Reputation
21,808
I had times where I eat 1600 calories
Did only 3 sets pushups a day and stretching
Grew like a motherfucker in 1 month
I felt like a boss tbh and badass
Didn’t give a fuck only hanging out with my friends chasing pussy drinking smoking walking all day and burning all the calories needed for muscle growth
My biceps was big I had no depression
My balls were bigger too before

Now training my ass of trying to eat more
And do high volume 10x10 every 2x and not grow
Wtff
 
Last edited:
How old are you OP?I stopped growing at 13 (Even tho everyone comments that I grew taller)
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832 and Htobrother
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell and Chad69
At 17 you will grow very little unless your name is @Simone Nobili
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell and Incoming
Low t
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
At 17 you will grow very little unless your name is @Simone Nobili
545230D7 AF9E 4530 8419 860E8191B307
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
At home bodywheight
Your body got so used to homeworkouts that your body demands something new or a change in your workout plan
I personally belive that homeworkouts are shit and that you wouldn’t gain anything close as with an actual gym
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Interesting
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother

Similar threads

S
Replies
21
Views
91
mangotimer
mangotimer
2s2f
Replies
19
Views
108
2s2f
2s2f
Hmivi_123
Replies
1
Views
11
burnerzz7
burnerzz7
Vincent Freeman
Replies
2
Views
64
Lefty Rankin
Lefty Rankin
noname1945
Replies
1
Views
26
31foidslater
31foidslater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top